Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 16)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
hi sylph,

thanks so much for reading my posts. today, sorry,  LOL you will not agree with much i've said. i enjoyed your take. looking forward to tonight.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deeps..mrinalini..SunoNa...riti4u

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged
hope u guys dnt mind my rant. Embarrassed

From when the terrace fiasco happened , why arent they showing ASR using his brain, they either show him in a MU, or in complete love, how can they forget his basic characteristic , he has a very sharp brain and presence. 

After the MU i expected him to do some back ground check on shyam, after kidnap drama and after Shyam was thrown out i epected him to have an eye on Shyam , coz a man like ASR would always epect Shyam to strike back with even more venom, he isnt someone who will accept the act of being thrown out by home, atleast after seeing the crdit card bills they should have shown him think.

Why are CVs completely showing shyam fooling Arnav in all instance and Arnav not being able to counter attack him , why cant Arnav for once think about Shyam and check mate him??

M waiting for the tides to turn regarding this, have been tired of how easily Shyam fools each and everyone and even Arnav falls for it each time. Would wanto have my initial ASR back to checkmate Shyam. And im pretty sure thats a TRP booster cause my mom and aunts who are TRP aunties have been whining about it.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23ranjithaamisuvsoni.b..mrinalini..bs_deepshoneypriyaindi52riti4u

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

hi sylph,

thanks so much for reading my posts. today, sorry,  LOL you will not agree with much i've said. i enjoyed your take. looking forward to tonight.
hi indi, even today i understand where u come from. Have been reading u guys regularly so i can connect with your writing.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deeps..mrinalini..indi52riti4u

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sylph-

From when the terrace fiasco happened , why arent they showing ASR using his brain, they either show him in a MU, or in complete love, how can they forget his basic characteristic , he has a very sharp brain and presence. 

After the MU i expected him to do some back ground check on shyam, after kidnap drama and after Shyam was thrown out i epected him to have an eye on Shyam , coz a man like ASR would always epect Shyam to strike back with even more venom, he isnt someone who will accept the act of being thrown out by home, atleast after seeing the crdit card bills they should have shown him think.

Why are CVs completely showing shyam fooling Arnav in all instance and Arnav not being able to counter attack him , why cant Arnav for once think about Shyam and check mate him??

M waiting for the tides to turn regarding this, have been tired of how easily Shyam fools each and everyone and even Arnav falls for it each time. Would wanto have my initial ASR back to checkmate Shyam. And im pretty sure thats a TRP booster cause my mom and aunts who are TRP aunties have been whining about it.
hi sylph!!
am soni!!! liked ur previous post too!!!!
well its true they have been showing ASR a little too complacent...and not expecting shyam to strike back is definitely not ASR's trait...me too waiting for arnav to see thru shyam's game!!! btw guess ASR's brains are still on holiday!!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deepsindi52SunoNa...

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

hi sylph!!
am soni!!! liked ur previous post too!!!!
well its true they have been showing ASR a little too complacent...and not expecting shyam to strike back is definitely not ASR's trait...me too waiting for arnav to see thru shyam's game!!! btw guess ASR's brains are still on holiday!!!! 
Hi soni, Nice knowing u.

True that. last time when ASR stricked back and slapped and threw shyam out the TRps went up. 
This show is basically unique and one main reason is ASR character, they shouldnt forget his characteristics. Him being blinded for a while is considerate but he has to bounce back . 

Well hoping atleast after today they will make ASR resurface and give him his thinking cap back.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23soni.bbs_deeps

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged

Priya nice crooner. Im a silent stalker, usually never miss reading nandalala, indi, and ur posts. 
symbolisms is something that i dnt read as i dnt believe in them other than that hv always loved the less un biased take here and me being a ASR fan i just love reading it when it is frm his POV. 

Yest epi was a good one, i somehw dint like the friday epi too much of cruelty just dowsnt sit well with me, specially a father gloriously enjoying his wifey struggling so much and the shots of Arnav and Kushi being happy while Anjali is bleeding and suffering kind of was putting off. 

Coming to acting i thought Barun was flawless yest, loved the way he was emoting pain, anger, the quivering of lips, the expressive eyes, body language.. And i felt this should hv been different frm feb15th epi where he broke down in the road, that reminded him of his dads cheating towards his mum and how his sis also is suffering like his mom, and also being cheated by kushi, he felt his feeling were played by bth and how destiny is playing with their lives again and again, he always wanted to move frm his past but he never could as this incident took him back to his past, it showed him a mirror of what his mom faced. 
But today he was sharing his pain with kushi , it had be little toned down, nt the screaming sort of a pain, when someone shares the pain its said that the pain reduces , it had to be toned down. And his voice was breaking that was actually well done. 

I rather expected they would give more frm Kushi, the shock when she hears that his dad had a affair and that is what led to her death was something huge, it is like this guy has had so much pain hidden inside him and he never used to show it to any, u know the sense of shock was nt shown well. It should hv been a combination of shock to know what all this man has went through and how tragic his past is and hw she also used could never understand his pain and has behaved so mean at times with him. The shock along with pain and the need to comfort him should hv been shown.

Like u say hope the editing team and the director focus on every aspect well further. But compared to the date sequence and all this was well shot. 

My fav shot yest has to be Arnav-Anjali scene where Anjali realizes her babies loss after looking at him, even daljeet was good yest. 
Hey Divs...Good to see you hereHug... and as always agreed on your point this had to be different from Feb 15 scene...Here he had to tone down...there his anger and betrayal was upfront ,here his guilt of not being to do something for his Di and his helplessness in the situation demanded him to break down...
soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
sylph!!!
the thappad was also the result of not his thinking...its mostly he went with his gut feelings...to trust khushi plus his knowledge that shyam was cheating his sister from the terrace scene!!!! hoping to see him connect the dots and realise that shyam is responsible for anjali's miscarriage!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23bs_deeps

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Hi guys...updated my post on page 2.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parsha

Go to top