Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 15)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by soni.b

hey farha!!!!
how are you??? hope doing better!!!

Hi Soni!

Much better now .. Smile And thus I am available in crooner to some extent. In a pretty good mood too after watching the off-screen segments. Smile 

Hope you & your family are doing good!
Well I advised you to stay away from IF...LOL What are you doing here..? BTW which page is ur take?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged

hey farha!!!!

Hi Soni!

Much better now .. Smile And thus I am available in crooner to some extent. In a pretty good mood too after watching the off-screen segments. Smile 

good to hear that ur feeling better!!!! the off-screen segment was hilarious...and its great to see them all having fun!!!! am good and thankfully family too!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deepsOmoraboti

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Indi di.. sometimes even strongest of all men are vulnerable in situations...ASR is human after all.. and did u see he still didnt ask for comfort or support, she provided it ..Embarrassed..hope u r feeling better about episode now..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshabs_deepsOmorabotiindi52

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

hey farha!!!!

Hi Soni!

Well I advised you to stay away from IF...LOL What are you doing here..? BTW which page is ur take?

Embarrassed .. you know what's wrong with a dog's tail! LOL But I did listen to you .. for a while .. I will be off again .. dont worry! Embarrassed

Take on episode, mostly a reply to Priay on page 8 .. and some random musing on page 11. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riti4u

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
parsha,

very stirring post. those last few lines. oh, he will rise for sure. and you know what, where i come from, when you try as hard as he did, there is no question of failure. in that act itself is success. the success of the human spirit to look a storm, a catastrophe, a calamity in the eye and say, i shall not bow i shall not break.

i hope khushi tells him why he is not a failure, why he can't be. for i believe she sees his purity, his touched by the divine soul, that many don't see.

the only other person who has some sense of this boy's innate beauty is his nani.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasoni.bbs_deepsriti4u

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Priya nice crooner. Im a silent stalker, usually never miss reading nandalala, indi, and ur posts. 
symbolisms is something that i dnt read as i dnt believe in them other than that hv always loved the less un biased take here and me being a ASR fan i just love reading it when it is frm his POV. 

Yest epi was a good one, i somehw dint like the friday epi too much of cruelty just dowsnt sit well with me, specially a father gloriously enjoying his wifey struggling so much and the shots of Arnav and Kushi being happy while Anjali is bleeding and suffering kind of was putting off. 

Coming to acting i thought Barun was flawless yest, loved the way he was emoting pain, anger, the quivering of lips, the expressive eyes, body language.. And i felt this should hv been different frm feb15th epi where he broke down in the road, that reminded him of his dads cheating towards his mum and how his sis also is suffering like his mom, and also being cheated by kushi, he felt his feeling were played by bth and how destiny is playing with their lives again and again, he always wanted to move frm his past but he never could as this incident took him back to his past, it showed him a mirror of what his mom faced. 
But today he was sharing his pain with kushi , it had be little toned down, nt the screaming sort of a pain, when someone shares the pain its said that the pain reduces , it had to be toned down. And his voice was breaking that was actually well done. 

I rather expected they would give more frm Kushi, the shock when she hears that his dad had a affair and that is what led to her death was something huge, it is like this guy has had so much pain hidden inside him and he never used to show it to any, u know the sense of shock was nt shown well. It should hv been a combination of shock to know what all this man has went through and how tragic his past is and hw she also used could never understand his pain and has behaved so mean at times with him. The shock along with pain and the need to comfort him should hv been shown.

Like u say hope the editing team and the director focus on every aspect well further. But compared to the date sequence and all this was well shot. 

My fav shot yest has to be Arnav-Anjali scene where Anjali realizes her babies loss after looking at him, even daljeet was good yest. 

Edited by -sylph- - 04 September 2012 at 5:09am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

akshu23writ_in_waterDesai09ranjithaamisuvsoni.bbs_deepsindi52honeypriyariti4u

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

soni,

thanks. you are always so sweet. i just read your take and enjoyed it much. i know you thoroughly enjoyed the episode, wonderful. your other points were most correct and pointed. you mentioned mamiji and how natural her refusal to leave the room. it was lovely that scene. in fact, mamiji whenever she is defending or taking care of or worrying over or talking to her three bacchas is always so damn real. fine actress that one. 

na re, jaani na keno, kaal amar connection missing. i am sad, what a meaningful episode with pataka dialogues for mera asr and i was hmmm.

but i am always thrilled when i read how good the crooner girls found the performances. makes me happy. we meet every day, kind of nice to hang around joy and mirth. maybe for me the rona dhona was a bit too nonstop? pata nahin. not to worry, tonight's the night.
its ok di...sobh somay je connection hobe ta to possible na!!!! as far as rona dhona concerned...aamio she shobh bheshi handle korte paari na specially guys...but as i said earlier i actually love watching him cry...issh ki paaji meye aami LOLLOL ...specially jokhon o phupiye kand lo...reminded me of a small boy!!!!
tonight is a definite dhamaka night!!!! shyam and arnav face to face after the thappad epi!!!!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deepsOmorabotiindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Indi di.. sometimes even strongest of all men are vulnerable in situations...ASR is human after all.. and did u see he still didnt ask for comfort or support, she provided it ..Embarrassed..hope u r feeling better about episode now..

riti,
of course, you are vulnerable at times, and that's fine. we are humans, strong weak good bad white black, it's all in us. yeah, he didn't ask for help. nature plus his circumstances i guess. i also like khushi's pulling him around to give him the love and tlc he needs. spunky girl, me likee. thanks for asking. aap sub itne khush, i am beginning to catch your happiness. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.beyesonme..mrinalini..bs_deepsSunoNa...riti4u

Go to top