Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 14)

Divya1503 IF-Sizzlerz
Divya1503
Divya1503

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soni.b

hey farha!!!!
how are you??? hope doing better!!!

Hi Soni!

Much better now .. Smile And thus I am available in crooner to some extent. In a pretty good mood too after watching the off-screen segments. Smile 

Hope you & your family are doing good!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.briti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

Priya WOW :| your posts are a pleasure to read, and they see through so much more than what is shown :| I can't begin to gauge what I feel after seeing it. I do think like you, that the flashbacks or the story of Arnav's life could have been shown in a more forceful manner, but then again I think his past is the driving force of his character, and it is going to take a lot of time for it to come out in the way we want to see it. Yesterday's episode was the first time ASR broke down, the man who thought he could write his destiny, the man who didn't believe anything could make him bow down, bowed down to the pain in his own heart that couldn't wait to be let out finally. It hurt to see a man like Arnav Singh Raizada say he failed, but one could see through the man whose yet a kid, who lost his childhood, shouldering so much pain, hurt and responsibility. He had hoped to bring happiness in his sisters and his life but everytime he thought he could move ahead, life proved him wrong. And yesterday he probably couldn't take it anymore and broke down. And in my opinion I believe there could have been no better time than this. Today when he had found someone who has taught him to trust and love again, a feeling he had no idea about, he knew she was the only one who could provide him with some comfort, ease her pain, just like she was trying to do with his sister a while ago.

The highlights of the episode for me were - 

- A lot of people saying that Khushi had less to do, but for me she had the most to do yesterday. Through her silence presence, her tears for the two people she loves so much, her comfort to them, she proved she was the angel of the house. Every frame I saw her, the only word that came to my mind was 'angel'.  No one probably realizes this now but I believe that she is the one that will bring the lost happiness back to the Raizada's heal Anjali's pain, heal Arnav's pain and bring their broken life back together. Yes there is a storm of the past lurking above them, yes it could break ArHi apart, but even then just like today, through her silent presence she shall always be there.
 P.S - Sanaya aces in emotional scenes, her hugs, her emotional support, beautifully showcased by her.

- I bow down to Daljeet and Barun, the scene which was the best according to me, when Anjali looks into Arnav's eyes and her denial transits into acceptance, when she finally accepts she lost the baby. When she sees into her brothers broken eyes and tears of helplessness she realizes she lost again, they lost again. That scene almost spelled out their relation to me.

- Barun stole the show for me, a brilliant performance, par excellence I'd say. The way Arnav broke down, the way he let himself break down and did not clam up like I thought, was what stood out for me. He finally let his heart out and I am glad he did. His feelings pain me and hurt me too, how much has he even gone through. It was a beautiful execution where we got all our answers about why Arnav became ASR, why did he ever react the way he did to what he saw on the terrace between Shyam and Khushi. 

Never seen a story so beautifully executed, so maturely I'd say. Such an intense story, so many layers and I;ve never really seen the creatives play around with it. Very sensitively handled.

Love your post Priya Hug
Hey Ankita,

Absolutely loved what you wrote, Admist my praise for Barun , I didnt mention Sanaya, she was superb yesterday too,specially in last scene where she hugs him and you indeed describe khushi's presence there very beautifully..yes indeed she is an angel for these raizada's siblings.. and also loved that Anjali-Arnav scene that you described.It was perfectly executed shot for me... It did have me in tears..I thought Daljeet was outstanding and so was Barun Clap and lastly I absolutely loved what you wrote in bold above..Clap

bs_deeps

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

Last night I fell in love with Arnav Singh Raizada once again..His one dialogue " I have failed dammit"had me..It is not a very easy for anyone to accept that..Usual tendency is that, when we are facing success in life we say that "I/we have planned well".."we worked so hard for it"..but when one faces failure,we either blame god or circumstances or the third person..But this man, didn't even think twice before holding himself responsible..

This also made me think how similar he and Khushi are..Holding themselves responsible for every wrong thing that happens around them..For me, ASR blamming himself has nothing to do with his belief in god,it is nature..Khushi believes in DM, yet she thinks she is responsible for certain actions..I don't see it as his failure infront of God..

I don't know if there will be a time when these two will realize that they can't fix everything.

(irrelevent, but I also love the way he opens his eyes after sleep, its so natural, havent seen anyone else doing that)

I would have preferred less tears from Khushi while ASR is pouring out his heart..But I loved
the way she held his head during hug..

deeps,
just wonderful the way you explained it's not asr's beliefs but his nature that makes him take responsibility for things going wrong. no passing the buck. 
very astute that comparison with a similar streak in khushi's character.

and philosophical that question, when will they realise...

in red, deeps, nothing abs nothing about him is ever irrelevant LOL i love adore the way he opens his eyes after sleep. ufff.

in blue, i agree, she cried nonstop, it distracted me. a little more thinking needed for these admittedly tough rather emotional scenes.

bs_deeps

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
soni,

thanks. you are always so sweet. i just read your take and enjoyed it much. i know you thoroughly enjoyed the episode, wonderful. your other points were most correct and pointed. you mentioned mamiji and how natural her refusal to leave the room. it was lovely that scene. in fact, mamiji whenever she is defending or taking care of or worrying over or talking to her three bacchas is always so damn real. fine actress that one. 

na re, jaani na keno, kaal amar connection missing. i am sad, what a meaningful episode with pataka dialogues for mera asr and i was hmmm.

but i am always thrilled when i read how good the crooner girls found the performances. makes me happy. we meet every day, kind of nice to hang around joy and mirth. maybe for me the rona dhona was a bit too nonstop? pata nahin. not to worry, tonight's the night.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soni.bbs_deepsriti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

hey farha!!!!

Hi Soni!

Much better now .. Smile And thus I am available in crooner to some extent. In a pretty good mood too after watching the off-screen segments. Smile 

Well I advised you to stay away from IF...LOL What are you doing here..? BTW which page is ur take?

Omoraboti

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

hey farha!!!!

Hi Soni!

good to hear that ur feeling better!!!! the off-screen segment was hilarious...and its great to see them all having fun!!!! am good and thankfully family too!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deepsOmoraboti

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Indi di.. sometimes even strongest of all men are vulnerable in situations...ASR is human after all.. and did u see he still didnt ask for comfort or support, she provided it ..Embarrassed..hope u r feeling better about episode now..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshabs_deepsOmorabotiindi52

Go to top