Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 13)

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Ladies!

Finally, caught up with all the takes posted so far .. loved going through your insights & feelings .. the lovely collages & visuals. I am sorry I am not in a position to comment individually .. hopefully will be back to stalking & spamming in few more days.

Special thanks to Zoha & Mashira for their takes .. loved those and got some new perspectives that I utterly loved. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_waterParsha-Gan-riti4u

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by mashira

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Kya baat hai!! Looks like CVs have lifted the gag order for some days.. UMTv had a segment, and now SBS and SBB has it too..

Read the WU of e24 .. I am loving the way CVs have played with the wedding so smartly. I never felt they were in favour of a grand wedding again but they had channel & social pressure and so they moved ahead. They have reminded us with those scenes that they have "indeed" fulfilled all the Rasams .. and this is just "repeat telecast". So now the channel & audience will get a simple, private wedding since they asked for it!

bingo!! i love love the idea of a private wedding. my heart's desire for A and K

My heart's desire too... I always wanted them to renew their vows infront of DM.. But do you guys seriously think we are getting even that? With Shyam coming back in RM, I've few doubts..

Shivi!

I am still positive .. Arnav is not going to back down .. I hope Khushi does not! Ermm

By the way, I am still with you on Garima not being the other woman theory .. LOL .. wrote something on that on page 11 or 12 I guess!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-riti4u

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
the past lies like a nightmare upon the present.
karl marx

gandhari, that quote is brill. it never goes away fully, the past, does it. especially the bits you want gone forever. and like a nightmare, you never know when it will pop up in the present, what will set it off, get it right here in your face. and suddenly you're pulled into it, your present recedes and a feeling becomes more real than the three dimensions wrapped around you.

someone like asr will never be completely free of yesterday, but he will be happier, more resolved, calmer, stronger, wiser as khushi's love and his openness to it does its work. fascinating.

Edited by indi52 - 04 September 2012 at 4:04am

bs_deeps-Gan-Omorabotiriti4u

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
thanks much girls for liking my post so much! Hug  here is the one place where i can write instinctively and without inhibition. therez never been a day when i havent got different perspectives and wonderful insights from crooner. much reason to love this place!! 

btw, both SBB and SBS had absolutely awww offscreen moments. do catch. sanaya with her oversize sweater in SBS was looking like a total doll. and Barun in white playing that silly cushion game that they play. Day Dreaming

now i am off. work and real life calls!  catch you all later!

bs_deeps-Gan-Omorabotiriti4u

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Shivi!

I am still positive .. Arnav is not going to back down .. I hope Khushi does not!

By the way, I am still with you on Garima not being the other woman theory .. .. wrote something on that on page 11 or 12 I guess!

@Bold - He he ha ha... Wahi toh problem hai yaar!

Thank God!! Since almost everyone thought of that lady as Garima and even Priya chose not to answer the question, I thought maybe I'm thinking in the wrong direction.. Gonna read ur post now..

Btw, how's ur headache? Better?

PS - Do watch SBS and SBB! Full of offscreen masti. This gang is a riot! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deeps-Gan-Omoraboti

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Vighnaharta in the background. And the mighty ASR accepting defeat, admitting to his failures in protecting his loved ones. Not sure what the CVs want to point out here. Or this is a msg from SP Confused

suvi,

Hug for that. i was also a bit what the. but chose not to interpret anything. lovely thought on sp bahu not saying "arnavji, inhe mat maariye."

i had a little disconnect with my most fave man yesterday. but it was a great episode in terms of the writing, esp for asr and their love story rapidly progressing to a place of absolute trust and giving. no complaints. eagerly waiting for tonight.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuvbs_deeps

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:18am | IP Logged
"apna anjaam to maaloom hai sabko phir bhi
apnee nazroN mein har insaan sikandar kyoon hai
"

"loss...trust...shock..realisation..!!  For me this was the moment..I can very well ignore rest of all that happened yesterday!!

I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three..."

Hey Parsha
Loved your take and specially these lines...my favorite moment you described in second one..Clap..and really loved those lines .. really well written..Phoenix will rise from ashes...hopefully soon... Didnt have anything to disagree with..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Parsha

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:23am | IP Logged

Shivi!

I am still positive .. Arnav is not going to back down .. I hope Khushi does not!

By the way, I am still with you on Garima not being the other woman theory .. .. wrote something on that on page 11 or 12 I guess!

@Bold - He he ha ha... Wahi toh problem hai yaar!

Thank God!! Since almost everyone thought of that lady as Garima and even Priya chose not to answer the question, I thought maybe I'm thinking in the wrong direction.. Gonna read ur post now..

Btw, how's ur headache? Better?

PS - Do watch SBS and SBB! Full of offscreen masti. This gang is a riot! LOL

Good to have you with me on the same page .. only if Priya said something too!!!!

Headache better since i am away from all sorts of "light emitting screens" Tongue for most of the times .. LOL .. I just dont want to get specs!

Go to top