Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED (Page 11)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
@Priya :- You write wonderful. I do follow your crooner always but just have to say that a beautiful episode becomes much more than that after I read your crooner post and Sari's SG thread. The way you both describe the episode, makes me love the episode even more.

I have nothing much to add to what you have written here. Absolute treat it was to watch yesterday's episode and I do hope the past has much more story than what Arnav was told or Arnav saw. Just make it a solid dhamakedaar past worthy of the wait the viewers had for the past 14 months.

Coming to the promotion of the show, I don't understand why channel and PH are not promoting this show at all. I saw Mahadev's Kaali promo on Star plus at least 5 times and it is a competing show for Iss pyar ko. Why is the channel not airing its 8 PM show's promo when it is airing Mahadev's promo. Star plus is now doing promos for shaandaar shukruvar for behena, candle and wick and yeh rishta because Friday Sept 7th, we have KBC coming in. So Star plus promotes only those shows it feels is having competition, Is it? The slots it thinks is fine,  I don't think it promotes at all. With promotion this serial will definitely clock in 3.5+ TRPs. Now is the time for the PH to push for promotions, if they want to milk the effects of their hard work till now. Can someone not contact the Star plus channel or the PH.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Desai09subiscshoneypriya-Gan-Omoraboti

soni.b IF-Dazzler
soni.b
soni.b

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
priya!!! updated on pg 2
indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parsha

Alien Di' ASR ...her hero...she will never let this man cry...and completely understand why...but it was before God and before his wife...he can let it go there..his moments of failure..confession.. weakness...his love, the chosen one is suppose to know.
Mighty always...brave forever...he can be a Man sometimes..this was one of those times..and dii Mcfury in waiting ...let him vent and take it out...he will rise and shine..stronger and brighter!!

hey parsha,
i have nothing against him crying. in fact, he has to, if he has to let go of the past that he holds so tightly and hurts all the time. one can never let it all go and put everything behind oneself, but true love is indeed healing and he is going to. crying was not the issue, it was the lack of range and nuance. for me. 

awww, i was the only naughty yesterday who did not adore bs. kitni demanding hai yeh phangurrl, bhery bad. but i know, our boy can deliver at a higher level. Embarrassed oh that fight scene the night before raksha bandhan? tears in his voice, tears in his eyes, silk and salt and a sense of the end of the world in his delivery. this actor can make me breathe differently. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Parshasoni.b

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
omoraboti,

lovely take. i also had a lack of connect with the episode, strangely enough. because, as you say, it had all the ingredients of a fabulous episode. the story was taut and clear, the writing was brilliant i felt, especially the dialogues of asr and khushi. the reticent one in full spate and the talkative one just absorbing his pain quietly, the beautiful giving hug at the end. the direction at a couple of places was inspired. i did feel the acting was too loud in the beginning in anjali's room. personally, i loved the bro sis connect and her acceptance of tragedy on seeing its presence i his eye. yet, i was dry eyed, like you. 

also i felt barun is capable of much finer acting as is sanaya. a bit flat, could be a direction thing, could be interpretation falling short. 

maybe my mindset was also not what it could have been at the time of viewing, or the opening was so loud it shut me down, no idea. some things cannot be analysed, so i am letting it be and hoping today will be better. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by Parsha

Alien Di' ASR ...her hero...she will never let this man cry...and completely understand why...but it was before God and before his wife...he can let it go there..his moments of failure..confession.. weakness...his love, the chosen one is suppose to know.
Mighty always...brave forever...he can be a Man sometimes..this was one of those times..and dii Mcfury in waiting ...let him vent and take it out...he will rise and shine..stronger and brighter!!

hey parsha,
i have nothing against him crying. in fact, he has to, if he has to let go of the past that he holds so tightly and hurts all the time. one can never let it all go and put everything behind oneself, but true love is indeed healing and he is going to. crying was not the issue, it was the lack of range and nuance. for me. 

awww, i was the only naughty yesterday who did not adore bs. kitni demanding hai yeh phangurrl, bhery bad. but i know, our boy can deliver at a higher level. Embarrassed oh that fight scene the night before raksha bandhan? tears in his voice, tears in his eyes, silk and salt and a sense of the end of the world in his delivery. this actor can make me breathe differently. LOL

Dii ..to tell u a public secret..i din't adore him much on Friday...but then he cannot give a bang on every day..and it was only me who felt that way..hardly understand technicalities and depth of direction...  but one thing that i clearly understand is "dil ko chui nahin..toh baat bani nahin"..aur mera bawran dil gets carried away bhery easily ...Wink

Yesterday..that wordless communication b/w brother and sister...Nailed it...i stayed and it stayed!! Somehow sometimes Arnav-Anjali move me more then Arshi!!  LOL

His tears..his mumbling..the unsaid..helplessness..it was earthy and believable..n not for a moment did he let ASR in him go..nothing was OTT...true they can give him more expressions..come up with more variety in his delivery .!!

but yeh one demanding PHANGURL u r..".PERFECTO"...u'll say one day...! LOL

Edited by Parsha - 04 September 2012 at 3:34am

indi52

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged

I know we are almost nearing the revelation of past and so we should stop bothering about it much now. However, since I have been thinking over this for a while, I decided to get it off me and share with you guys as I will be travelling tomorrow and can't write much. Smile

Payal: The Keeper of the Truth

"The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable." - James A. Garfield

Payal - a word that has kept me intrigued for a long time. Initially, I thought I was just reading too much but after Shyam gave Anjali the Payal I thought over it again. The first time it stirred my brain was the day when Anjali faked talking over the phone to a certain "Nupurji". I am not sure how it is perceived in Hindi but in Bengali, nupur means payal. I did not probe further since I could not conclude anything. Then, on the day Shyam came to meet Anjali at home, I wondered what Payal meant by saying "she has another set of keys". It was followed by a conversation between the sisters where Khushi declared she is about to claim the "keys" from Payal. I knew this conversation was about the truth but is Payal the person who really holds the truth? Possibly not. I kept wondering but still could not come to any solid conclusion. And then .. Shyam gave Anjali the Payal on her Godh Bhadai with a note saying "For his Rajkumari" on the very same day he was on his mission to kill the "Rajkumari" - the baby. There it hit me. For which "Rajkumari" was the Payal? Was it like "Here is a gift for my Rajkumari" i.e. the baby or was it like "All this (revenge) is for my Rajkumari" - not the baby - someone else who is as important in his life? Who is really the "Rajkumari" we are being told about?

If the CVs have not changed the track & are going to make it as brood & dark as it seemed from the hints (I agree with Priya .. it better be enough dark to be justified), the "other woman" has to be the one who holds the truth. Payal - just as much as it represents a woman's beauty, also represents a woman's seduction power. The "other woman" - the "Payal", be it Garima or not, holds the true key to the truth - only she can complete the true story. I still do not think Garima is the other woman because that does not suffice many of the equations in the story - especially in regard of Shyam. And also from the glimpse of the woman we got in the Monday episode, it did not seem like Garima to me. In fact, in another thread someone mentioned her as a prominent actress of TV whom I have always admired for her persona & visually, it did seem she is right! If we are really getting her on board, the cast of IPK is going to be stronger than ever! CVs have taken the most predictable route during the Kidnapping track .. I wonder if they would again go for something like that with Garima when they have built the stage for shock & twists with such care over the past weeks.

We cannot say for sure till now whether Arnav's father was guilty or not - but it was the other woman who blew the storm and she is the only one who has the means to calm it after years. So the day she is coming into the picture, her truth will guide towards the ending of the war. The truth no matter how crude - will in the end, set everyone free. Smile

Edited by Omoraboti - 04 September 2012 at 3:27am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IF_Rockswrit_in_water-Viji-indi52-Gan-

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

I know we are almost nearing the revelation of past and so we should stop bothering about it much now. However, since I have been thinking over this for a while, I decided to get it off me and share with you guys as I will be travelling tomorrow and can't write much. Smile

Payal: The Keeper of the Truth

"The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable." - James A. Garfield

Payal - a word that has kept me intrigued for a long time. Initially, I thought I was just reading too much but after Shyam gave Anjali the Payal I thought over it again. The first time it stirred my brain was the day when Anjali faked talking over the phone to a certain "Nupurji". I am not sure how it is perceived in Hindi but in Bengali, nupur means payal. I did not probe further since I could not conclude anything. Then, on the day Shyam came to meet Anjali at home, I wondered what Payal meant by saying "she has another set of keys". It was followed by a conversation between the sisters where Khushi declared she is about to claim the "keys" from Payal. I knew this conversation was about the truth but is Payal the person who really holds the truth? Possibly not. I kept wondering but still could not come to any solid conclusion. And then .. Shyam gave Anjali the Payal on her Godh Bhadai with a note saying "For his Rajkumari" on the very same day he was on his mission to kill the "Rajkumari" - the baby. There it hit me. For which "Rajkumari" was the Payal? Was it like "Here is a gift for my Rajkumari" i.e. the baby or was it like "All this (revenge) is for my Rajkumari" - not the baby - someone else who is as important in his life? Who is really the "Rajkumari" we are being told about?

If the CVs have not changed the track & are going to make it as brood & dark as it seemed from the hints (I agree with Priya .. it better be enough dark to be justified), the "other woman" has to be the one who holds the truth. Payal - just as much as it represents a woman's beauty, also represents a woman's seduction power. The "other woman" - the "Payal", be it Garima or not, holds the true key to the truth - only she can complete the true story. I still do not think Garima is the other woman because that does not suffice many of the equations in the story - especially in regard of Shyam. And also from the glimpse of the woman we got in the Monday episode, it did not seem like Garima to me. In fact, in another thread someone mentioned her as a prominent actress of TV whom I have always admired for her persona & visually, it did seem she is right! If we are really getting her on board, the cast of IPK is going to be stronger than ever! CVs have taken the most predictable route during the Kidnapping track .. I wonder if they would again go for something like that with Garima when they have built the stage for shock & twists with such care over the past weeks.

We cannot say for sure till now whether Arnav's father was guilty or not - but it was the other woman who blew the storm and she is the only one who has the means to calm it after years. So the day she is coming into the picture, her truth will guide towards the ending of the war. The truth no matter how crude - will in the end, set everyone free. Smile

fantastic take!!!!! i would love it if it is as dark as your post promises it will be.

Omoraboti

Parsha Goldie
Parsha
Parsha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashira

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by -SH-

Kya baat hai!! Looks like CVs have lifted the gag order for some days.. UMTv had a segment, and now SBS and SBB has it too..

Read the WU of  e24 .. I am loving the way CVs have played with the wedding so smartly. LOL I never felt they were in favour of a grand wedding again but they had channel & social pressure and so they moved ahead. They have reminded us with those scenes that they have "indeed" fulfilled all the Rasams .. and this is just "repeat telecast". So now the channel & audience will get a simple, private wedding since they asked for it! LOL

LOLLOL bingo!! i love love the idea of a private wedding. my heart's desire for A and K

Talking about a private wedding..yesterday when Khushi said "mai rukungi" with complete awareness of her HAQ on the man and his family...and no one questioned ..they quietly acknowledged her importance in the situation...i was wondering - Abhi inki shaddi nahin hui hai...such a subtle acceptance of formalities in name of rituals !!! 
I think PH should certainly take a bow for getting it their way..it was'nt suppose to be a YASHRAJ wedding..not for this couple!!

Omoraboti

Go to top