Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni.b thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

So its not Khushi who is going to get Shyaam back...then what is the decision that Khushi takes that will create a rift in Arhi?πŸ€”

Or am I thinking too much...for all I know it could be Khushi telling Arnav that she will go home at night and he is against itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

nishi bahut zyada soch rahi hai!!! btw i like the second option!!!! today am really upset!!!
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

So its not Khushi who is going to get Shyaam back...then what is the decision that Khushi takes that will create a rift in Arhi?πŸ€”

Or am I thinking too much...for all I know it could be Khushi telling Arnav that she will go home at night and he is against itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nishi , I think it has to do with Garima's past Khushi will make a decision which will cause the rift. Pata nahi the CV's could go crazy pretty much an open track itne sare tracks khol rakhe hai lo ab dekho 😑 
soni.b thumbnail
Originally posted by: sejket2

Khushi meri jaan...yeh tera walla plan mujhe toh bahut aacha laga...kaash aasa hota...

hey sej!!! how are u???? waise even i would love to see that !!!!!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: subiscs

Hahahaha unidimensional ko chod...woh dimensional bhi nahi πŸ˜† Yeah di and khushi tho...lets see where its heading!!!! And wahh kiss ser senseless...plan bahut bhadiya hain...!!!!!πŸ˜†

khushi, fab plan. your namesake must not open her mouth for a while. let the sp bahuriya hawa pass, uske baad she's free to talk. this ain't goodness, this is dullness, stupidity, gullibility, and more. you know how dumb we women are, na?

thank god, nani can still have a brain. 
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: beena14

Don't think Khushi will be staying at RM, looking at the spoiler pic's she is very much in GH.

spoiler pics? looks like I have missed quite a lot of posts today..\

Farah..loved that scene..she gave her views but didnt push further...he scolded her sweetly..just an are you kidding me? not the same serious tone  he used for others...
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hi sej, looong time. you good?
soni.b thumbnail

Nishi , I think it has to do with Garima's past Khushi will make a decision which will cause the rift. Pata nahi the CV's could go crazy pretty much an open track itne sare tracks khol rakhe hai lo ab dekho 😑 

di pehle shyam ki re-entry toh handle kar le...past ke baare mein baad mein sochenge!!!! am really angry today!!!!
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Garima's past will not come so soon...most of the spoilers indicate that the wedding will take place so I guess the past will come after that.

@Soni, why are you upset dear?
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

hi sej, looong time. you good?

hi indi di...yes after a long time...am good...still wobbling from the ship a bit...but otherwise allz well...how about u di...😊
soni.b thumbnail
@deeps...glad she didn't push it further!!!!
@sej...am good...yep am super angry but am relaxed yaar!!!!