Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: beena14

Don't think Khushi will be staying at RM, looking at the spoiler pic's she is very much in GH.

Thanks Di! I totally missed her convo with buaji over phone. I heard her say something like "kaal" .. Anyways! I was wondering if Arnav is wrong in his stand ...Edited by Omoraboti - 11 years ago
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sejket2

breath baby...breath...😳

nothing is working sej di!! I'l better get my music therapy done n will be back tom
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations G!! You are dazzling now πŸ˜ƒ
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

D- Comapny (Dii- dadi- damadji-)strikes back...all 3 at work...in sink..co-ordinated..as if conference call mai baith kae strategy decide hui hai!!! ...Jaan lae rakhi hai...wapas jao sab..ashram,  hole and room..turn around and march ..😑

HP...akheere umeed bhi dump ker gaya...iska hissab kerwao koi!!

shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mashira

ok i have to rant. i disagree with all the people who are saying this is a deliberate dumbing down of women. On the contrary, all the three women in focus today, dadi, Anjali Jha and Khushi, were clearly doing their own thinking today. Just because intelligence can be coloured by emotion, it DOES not mean that the woman becomes dumb. By calling this dumbing down of women, just because they have an emotional kaleidscope to view life through,  we are doing a disservice to ourselves and womanhood in a way.

unlike Arnav, I can prove my point. πŸ˜† more rant if priya puts up a new crooner. till then i will hold in my further ranting about this.

have to add, i dont mean any offence to anybody here and full respect to those who disagree with me. Just my POV.

Its not about dumbing down of the women Rashmi..! We are also ranting here.. about how wrong are the women who are doing their own thinking.. because we have seen and we know what Shyam is! So their thinking is appearing dumb to us, they have all been fooled by Shyam!

How can such scheming, planning and plotting women like Daadi and Anjali be dumb? 😑 Forgive me but I could kill Daadi today for the way she was supporting Shyam and especially for that smile in the end!!! grrr!!

-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divya1503

aap dazzler ban gayi diπŸ˜› πŸ˜›

OMG...thank you for noticing...mein itna bak bak karne mein busy hoon I totally overlooked!

look who came to celebrate ...I'm imagining myself as SanayaπŸ˜³πŸ˜† 
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

shanth my little monkey shanth...

lambi saans ander bahar karo...

nothing is working sej di!! I'l better get my music therapy done n will be back tom

sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

ok sweetz...go have some therapy...n relax...will catch ya tomorrow...πŸ˜‰
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

nothing is working sej di!!I'l better get my music therapy done n will be back tom

Focus on the man in jodhpur pants and his angry demeanour .. You will feel better. :)
-Gan- thumbnail
Thanks Girls for wishing me...am I dazzling ?🀣