Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: am1983

At the risk of sounding mean, I have a question - why does Anji wants to bring Shyamu back to RM... why can't she think of leaving RM and live with Shyamu wherever he is living right now... Freeloaders.. ehhh 

exactly...go live with your great hubby dear ! they want his money...but his wishes can go to hell
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

So agree with you two...with the random butchering they have so many times with her character I'll only be glad that so long they keep the outline same...I want Jhalli Singh Raizada to be what she is...not another version of SP bahu!

I pray not to see that day in IPK..

Btw, is it confirmed that ME is on 15th?
Divya1503 thumbnail
Ab tak tho mujhe koi bhi problem nahi hai, but iss show dekhne ke baad mujhe BP aagayaa tho!!!!
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

He should make a snide remark on how people lack self respect and live off his earning😡. 

Seriously!!! Then that Di can go and cry in a mandir! Lets see if her pati is ready to take her with him then!! Huh!!!

So true Gandhari.. all living under his roof and having the audacity to disrespect him and expecting their wishes to be fulfilled as opposed to his!!

-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SH-

I pray not to see that day in IPK..

Btw, is it confirmed that ME is on 15th?

is there one? I had no idea!
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok i have to rant. i disagree with all the people who are saying this is a deliberate dumbing down of women. On the contrary, all the three women in focus today, dadi, Anjali Jha and Khushi, were clearly doing their own thinking today. Just because intelligence can be coloured by emotion, it DOES not mean that the woman becomes dumb. By calling this dumbing down of women, just because they have an emotional kaleidscope to view life through,  we are doing a disservice to ourselves and womanhood in a way.

unlike Arnav, I can prove my point. 😆 more rant if priya puts up a new crooner. till then i will hold in my further ranting about this.

have to add, i dont mean any offence to anybody here and full respect to those who disagree with me. Just my POV.

Edited by mashira - 11 years ago
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
She placed her views but relied on his conclusions .. How beautiful was that!

Hello ladies! Hope all of you enjoyed today's episode. :)

Someone please confirm me .. Is Khushi staying the night at RM? Missed several dialougues .. Thanks to my son!
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

Seriously!!! Then that Di can go and cry in a mandir! Lets see if her pati is ready to take her with him then!! Huh!!!

So true Gandhari.. all living under his roof and having the audacity to disrespect him and expecting their wishes to be fulfilled as opposed to his!!

Aur nahi to kya...Has anybody asked him how he got kidnapped? Arnav and Khushi almost lost their lives...All that has been swept under the carpet.

I think I should stop thinking about creepanjali and think about the temple wedding. Sehat ke liye achcha hoga
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

is there one? I had no idea!

Yeah I guess there is.. There were quite a no. of posts confirming it. I'm guessing we'll have the wedding, Garima-Dadi face off and Shyam's entry in RM, all rolled in to the ME..
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

She placed her views but relied on his conclusions .. How beautiful was that!

Hello ladies! Hope all of you enjoyed today's episode. :)

Someone please confirm me .. Is Khushi staying the night at RM? Missed several dialougues .. Thanks to my son!

Don't think Khushi will be staying at RM, looking at the spoiler pic's she is very much in GH.