Crooner 1.31 : Kuch aanch baaki hai..UPDATED - Page 41

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

I truly pity ASR!! With such foolish women all around him, advising, demanding, requesting, ordering, arguing, commanding.. no wonder his brain goes into hibernation!! 'Sangathi ka asar' I say!!

Shweta so agree with you! He even said today that he tried to kill me...but Daadi believes damad more than Pota...even Nani, NK supported ASR but she believes Shyam more...same applies to Anjali...and the strange part is they ALL live under HIS roof yet wnats him to do ahat THEY want! they portray women as these gullible emotional fools who gets manipulated so easily!
Originally posted by jakhushi

Birthday Babbyyy πŸ€—
Defo Watch but  you can easily Skip the love laced scheming & manipulation scene between Di & our new (anti) hero πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Overall a good episode... I wish i could say the same about the camera works though! Sighhh... Why cant they give me 1 perfect day.

Thanks, babe!  I have to run...just got an important call...will try to catch the Crooner later!
Originally posted by jakhushi

Birthday Babbyyy πŸ€—
Defo Watch but  you can easily Skip the love laced scheming & manipulation scene between Di & our new (anti) hero πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Overall a good episode... I wish i could say the same about the camera works though! Sighhh... Why cant they give me 1 perfect day.

Khushi πŸ€— want to hear your rant about the camera work bolo bolo πŸ˜‰  your eye for details ufff 
Originally posted by subiscs

Bechara asr...daadi ek taraf...didi ek taraf...shyam tho...koi teeno ko pls kidnap karo yaar please!!!!!

Haan un teeno ko thikane lagao!!!

-Daadi better go back to the ashram she came from!
-Shyam and Anji can go to their own home

ASR aur uske ghar ko maaf karo!!! Pillleejjjhh!! 😑

And also, me and our own Khushi here have decided..

-Khushi ko 'maun vrat' pe bitthao
This is also mandatory!!!

Originally posted by --Nishita--

The fake will went away with the cradle...nobody saw itπŸ˜’ I thought the will would be the first clue for Anjali😳

Nishi...Anjali has hurt her feet on Fri...uske pao ko baar baar dikhaa rahete ...na doctor ne uske baarein mein kuch bola...na uske feet pe bandage hain...or na koi stains (OK HP wld have wiped it off)...Shyamwaa ne CCTV equipment kaha dekh raha tha...what did snake say to Anjali that she is happy with Khushi but thinking ASR MU'ed ShyamπŸ˜†

Aur tu pahunchgayi WILL ke paas..
Originally posted by mashira

btw, i thought Khushi was totally in character! she hasnt changed much from her
original mould has she.. she will always give everybody many chances.
and try to see the good. hehe that is why she is still capable of loving
ASR so much. she gives without asking much. i liked it that she said what
she had to but finally bowed to his wisdom. was so afraid she will insist! whew.

I agree.. The only thing I'm missing is her childish charm.. That too would return with the change in situation.. And there has been quite a growth in her character, maturity has come to fore with this track.. But I want that bubbliness of her to remain and not turn into typical SP bahu..
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Shweta so agree with you! He even said today that he tried to kill me...but Daadi believes damad more than Pota...even Nani, NK supported ASR but she believes Shyam more...same applies to Anjali...and the strange part is they ALL live under HIS roof yet wnats him to do ahat THEY want! they portray women as these gullible emotional fools who gets manipulated so easily!

He should have asked her what proof she has to believe that Shyaam is innocent😑
Originally posted by Nandalala

Di, given that I am surrounded by docs, I think my doc would condemn me from watching if he even watched a glimpse of what was shown earlier this week in that hospital!  But anyway, mere logic ko maaro goli, now I have only recourse: the return of ASR's logic!πŸ˜†  Waiting with bated breath...

Anjali πŸ€— hope you had a good birthday. Hate to burst your bubble but surrounded by all these SP bahu's ASR logic not returning we will see glimpses unfortunately evil will prevail god knows for how long. The cv's are taking a big risk elastic pulling is ok but eventually it will snap or hurt you dekhte hai hate to jump to conclusions. 
Edited by beena14 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

At the risk of sounding mean, I have a question - why does Anji wants to bring Shyamu back to RM... why can't she think of leaving RM and live with Shyamu wherever he is living right now... Freeloaders.. ehhh 
Originally posted by Sunshine80

Nishi...Anjali has hurt her feet on Fri...uske pao ko baar baar dikhaa rahete ...na doctor ne uske baarein mein kuch bola...na uske feet pe bandage hain...or na koi stains (OK HP wld have wiped it off)...Shyamwaa ne CCTV equipment kaha dekh raha tha...what did snake say to Anjali that she is happy with Khushi but thinking ASR MU'ed ShyamπŸ˜†

Aur tu pahunchgayi WILL ke paas..

How can the CVs make such glaring mistakes yaar.. I tho always wanted to hear Shyaam's story..what has he told Anjali that she is so convinced