Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

LOVED LOVED the 1st part...ASR...Nani, NK...loved that Ashram convo bit!

Khushi again making the same mistake she did on the wedding day, giving Shyam benefit of doubt!

complaints about Precap continues🤢

Gandhari, hate the way CV's are making the women look ðŸ˜¡ Between all these women our poor ASR ki toh chatni hi hai making him look bad . I was so happy to see th efirst half the end ðŸ˜¡
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i get it that she is blinded by love and she cant see beyond it. but for me, it does not justify her open planning of emotional blackmailing. i have always felt that she has been grey in her own way all the time.. even from much before.. .example, the way she ran off to the temple after the fight with A last raksha bandhan... i get why she ran away but that does not prevent it from being a PLANNED  emotional blackmail. now, this grey area of her character is getting deeper.
i am not complaining.. am pretty happy it is this way. It gives me back my IPK with all shades of grey. 😳

Agree...as much as I'm hating this no lau in lau isshtory thingy..I can't help saying...this is what IPK is all about!!On one side you have every reason to empathize with this character..On the other hand you can't help simply hating her..Whattay contrast!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sampin

I was simply heartbroken at that shattered look in the end...Why can't everything be alright for this man??One man against the whole world!!And that triumphant look on Dadi's face made my blood boil
But thank God for that return of Harvard brain

My sentiments exactly.. How much I want to see a scene where Anjali realises how much she's hurt her brother.. But I'm sure CVs are going to turn it in such a way that you'll have to feel sorry for her and not Arnav. If Khushi is mahaan then her husband is not far behind..

Don't even ask me to start on Dadi.. I'm waiting for the day when she'll get to know abt Shyam's reality.. Then I'll hold that expression which she did in the end today..
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
btw, i thought Khushi was totally in character! she hasnt changed much from her original mould has she.. she will always give everybody many chances. and try to see the good. hehe that is why she is still capable of loving ASR so much. she gives without asking much. i liked it that she said what she had to but finally bowed to his wisdom. was so afraid she will insist! whew. 
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The fake will went away with the cradle...nobody saw it😒 I thought the will would be the first clue for Anjali😳
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: indi52

hi anjali

thanks for your reply. doctors are of course crazy senseless people who can only say things like: she is serious... unhe bahut blood loss hua hai... dekhiyega unhe koi sadma na lagey (which means all baddies can immediately leap back into the fold because all patients who are "serious" have this inexplicable but inevitable love for the bhillain). this is age old pharmula, never fails. why should doctors bother with cuts in the feet, glass shards embedded in them too and electric shocks or inform the next of kin of such unimportant drivel. time waste. busy guy. says what he has to and vanishes. 

respect for the viewer. respect for one's own sense of logic and intelligence. not much evidence of that.

anyway, i hear asr is back. fingers crossed.

Di, given that I am surrounded by docs, I think my doc would condemn me from watching if he even watched a glimpse of what was shown earlier this week in that hospital!  But anyway, mere logic ko maaro goli, now I have only recourse: the return of ASR's logic!😆  Waiting with bated breath...
jakhushi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nandalala

No daarwa, Rani Di, don't have much timewa...precious & all, you see!  Me off to commentwa on posts I've been neglecting...will be back here in a bit...

Birthday Babbyyy 🤗
Defo Watch but  you can easily Skip the love laced scheming & manipulation scene between Di & our new (anti) hero 😛😆😆
Overall a good episode... I wish i could say the same about the camera works though! Sighhh... Why cant they give me 1 perfect day.
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Sweetz:

I loved the 1st half...great Daadi-ASR faceoff!!! you'd love that...ending  will make you mad...atleast it made me mad!😡

I was simply heartbroken at that shattered look in the end...Why can't everything be alright for this man??😭One man against the whole world!!And that triumphant look on Dadi's face made my blood boil😡

But thank God for that return of Harvard brain😳

Sad part is even when Anjali receives the next major blow, he will be the one who will be shattered

I was watching the scene where Arnav and Khushi broke the bed...mera ASR kitna khushi tha😭

And then many were like..why is he smiling so much..That is sooo not ASR...

I can just say..Ab bhugto😕
Edited by sampin - 11 years ago
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beena14

Happy kya Sunshine between all these dumb wit women ( sorry guys made to look like that ) kuch chalne wali nahi hai ASR ki ðŸ˜­

It's tough time for ASR and for all of us...but kya karein...jo mila usi se khush😳
Atleast after so many days...he atleast made a very sensible points about Shyam
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shwetachauhan

I truly pity ASR!! With such foolish women all around him, advising, demanding, requesting, ordering, arguing, commanding.. no wonder his brain goes into hibernation!! 'Sangathi ka asar' I say!!

Shweta ðŸ¤—  why why why are they glorifying evil at the expense of women tell me pleaseee...😭  Where are the glass pieces and all the blood ...HP kya baat hai bleached the mansion for Shyamu's entry ðŸ˜¡