Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mouramen

i still feel that dadi has allowed him inside when ASR must be out in office or has gone to drop Khushi...my wishful screen play...

but i have one kostin, what was going on in Arnav's mind? was he suspecting d dadi damadji nexus or did he started believing Shyam as a father who just lost a baby...

That could be too since I am sure Dadi is the one who told Shyam that Anjali is back at RM

As for Arnav I do believe he has his suspicions about Dadi and Shyam, he realized these two knew each other before this hospital visit. There is no way Arnav is buying Shyam's fake tears that's for sure.
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i still feel that dadi has allowed him inside when ASR must be out in office or has gone to drop Khushi...my wishful screen play...

but i have one kostin, what was going on in Arnav's mind? was he suspecting d dadi damadji nexus or did he started believing Shyam as a father who just lost a baby...

[QUOTE=GanBarunFan]

Sweety it's no longer about accepting defeat ...it's now about giving him back! He needs to be proactive than reactive. Look at the precap yesterday...what happened to the millionaire's security..unless they have a secret passage below Anjali's room..ASR's biggest enemy  has free access to the house! ridiculous!

That's a monologue I wanted to hear...lets see
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That could be too since I am sure Dadi is the one who told Shyam that Anjali is back at RM

As for Arnav I do believe he has his suspicions about Dadi and Shyam, he realized these two knew each other before this hospital visit. There is no way Arnav is buying Shyam's fake tears that's for sure.

@ red
The slap came right after the fake tearsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† he's not buying into...but he seems to have immense patience when it comes to Daadi...I remember the beginning episodes when he used to have fights with Naani about La...I want that ASR back! A man who used to stand up and shut everyone up...Daadi is getting too much leeway !
-Gan- thumbnail

tell me another thing why Arnav is not asking who informed Shyam about a miscarriage?

that precap just put me off...cant stand Shyaam anymore. Shyaam walks in and out like he owns RM😑. 
I agree...Arnav needs to be proactive and I want him to set traps for Shyaam and expose him in front of the family. 

@Nish: agree with you 100%...we need the shatir dimag's display now...Shyam's butta ve is killing our RVs with ASR...

@Mou: another kostein which will go filed under where the kostein about how come Anjali's feet injury was not mentioned by the dr or no one absolutle NO ONE noticed her bloody feet with glass shards! they needed that to justify her electrocution ...now they dont want to delve into that...their 100% focus is on Daiya ho! 
Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

@ red
The slap came right after the fake tearsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† he's not buying into...but he seems to have immense patience when it comes to Daadi...I remember the beginning episodes when he used to have fights with Naani about La...I want that ASR back! A man who used to stand up and shut everyone up...Daadi is getting too much leeway !

I feel the same way, he was not this patient to Nani and Anjali two women he loves dearly so why be so patient with the woman who abandoned you 14 years ago???
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My Asr backEdited by mouramen - 11 years ago
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
arrggghhh is manipulator Di  ko kya naam doon? 😑😑😑😑

i have always said, Anjali is greyer than most... in the most insidious, the most unassuming way. emotional manipulation is the worst you can do to your loved ones. The woman is flailing at the edge. And I cant say anymore which way she will fall. But either ways, she will fall. And perhaps only then she will rise. But while she takes her sweet time to do so, she will destroy that man who is willing to take on the world for her. How tragic is that. πŸ˜’

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Arnavji ne toh dil ki baat keh di.. Kya karne aayi hain aap, ashram vapis kyun nahi chali jati πŸ˜†

And ASR's brain is back from holiday
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mashira

arrggghhh is manipulator Di  ko kya naam doon? 😑

i have always said, Anjali is greyer than most... in the most insidious, the most unassuming way. emotional manipulation is the worst you can do to your loved ones. The woman is flailing at the edge. And I cant say anymore which way she will fall. But either ways, she will fall. And perhaps only then she will rise. But while she takes her sweet time to do so, she will destroy that man who is willing to take on the world for her. How tragic is that. πŸ˜’

Right now she is completely blinded by love of her husband. 🀒 and it is dominating her love towards chotey. She can only think and say what snake wants her to do...she has become a toy in his hands...that's well planned by Snake...however, humebhi bataadeta kya karke convince liya biwi ko aur daadi ko that he is not fault at Khushi...to hum bhi maanlete
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

My Asr back

I am feeling good after reading this...I went through the LU. With all the insensitive talks going on in that thread, it becomes so difficult to just concentrate on the LUs

So Khushi isnt the one getting Shyaam back...phew. Revlieved