Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandalala

Guys, I am not ignoring anyone!  Sacchi mucchi!!!😃  Kaan pakdke sorry that I am playing lukka chuppi...will finish reading & commenting here and on the bday thread in the morning...Hoping that we get something DHAMAKEDAAR in tonight's epi!!!  Go, ASR, GET THAT SLIME BALL!!!!!!!😎

Hope you had fun... 😃..Birthday gal.. I m off to read your take now...😳
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@mou - can I guess who that single person is... coz I think I am hooked for the same
srirao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Khushi,,,loved ur ranting ,,am with u on the same page,,,,definitely wake up time for CVs,,,they have such a good thing going ,,,hope they dont spoil it,,,,

They show ASR's brain working only when up against Khushi,,,,there r so many clues which they havent shown him picking up on,,,,,I want it to be ASR vs Shyam,,,with the love story centre stage
Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Parsha

How we Love to hate him...

How we love it  1..2..3..4...5..6..7...8......8-  my favorite number and will stay till count increases 9..10..11..yeh dil mangae more...Anajali took away my song yesterday "chanta laga...han laga..."..."laffa pada...kya pada.." 😆.

I  will keep my thoughts open ..to let him take a place in some dark corner of my heart ...Antagonist who strengthens and sharpens our hero ..

"Kanha kisi kae liyae hai mumkin..
sab kae liyae ek sa hona
Thoda sa dil mera boora hai
thoda bhala hai seenae mai"
 Whose Hero are you playing SMJ...???...😕

This man is turning graver... deadlier..and Psycho day by day..Dhaiya decides to kill on impulse..Babuji...Rani Sahiba..ASR..His child..he never blinks before executing his plan and laying death traps.. 

In Today's episode ...there was blood..all over him...On his face..in eyes...in thoughts and the way it was not hurting him when ASR threw punch after punch..That  brain was still working on a mission.."i have to get back...reenter RM"..

You are fearless when you have nothing to lose ..or when you have lost all that you had..n there is nothing more this world can take away!!! He had that fearlessness and it came out stronger  yesterdays ..the way he was moving his fingers..it was not normal..this man enjoys death..site of people in pain..killing... ..he plans..plots..and nothing hurts him anymore.. "humari Rajkumari"...he smiled "aab aap ki Rajkumari KABHI wapas nahin aayegi"..."aap kya jane bachae ko khonae ka dukh kya hota hai"...😕

Faketears...mocksympathy...Pseudo Sincerity...Rani-
Sahiba...Rajkumari.. ---
IRRITATING  to the core ...Kameenae...10/10 from my side...

Abhash : standing in the same frame as BS it self raises expectations...you performed and at least for me you were a very convincing villain...there is more to your character..more to this hate..and you brought it out well..👏 

Is it always  A Protagonist who rises from Ash??? May be our antagonist is a Phoenix in his own dark ways!!!..
Someone who went to an extent of killing his unborn child and is still not satisfied...what Adversity he went through..I am not sympathizing...its curiosity...he is evil.. poisonous...deadly..but still spare him a thought..a man who will transmit such limitless courage  in our hero..who will bring him back to us..Shatir ASR we love..Only i wish my horrors at his crimes were equal to my admirtaion for his skills..he still has to work on that.
😆..

jis kavi ki kalpana mein jindagi ho prem geet
uss kavi ko aaj tum nakaar do
aarambh hai prachand bol mastakon ke jhund
aaj jung ki ghadi ki tum guhaar do
aan baan shaan ya ki jaan ka ho daan aaj
ik dhanush ke baan pe utaar do

POLISH YOUR SWORD NAWAB...

Loved ur ditties Parsha..
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

of course you can dear...person who keeps you hooked

Originally posted by: riti4u

@mou - can I guess who that single person is... coz I think I am hooked for the same

Divya1503 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why no maha shukravaar for IPK????? 😡 😡 
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: riti4u

SMJ   ... 🤣
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
New Tagline.

Arnav ke khilaf jakar, kaun layega Shyam ko Raizada parivar mein vapis?
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya1503

why no maha shukravaar for IPK????? 😡 😡 

Divya, bcoz IPK doesnt clash with KBC. KBC is starting on 7th Sep from 8:30 pm onwards. So the SP shows starting from 8:30 onwards will be hit, thats why the Mahashukravaar promos r doing the rounds. The only exception being SNS, Mr.Dhokla's other show. Uske new promos bhi regularly aa rahey hain aaj kal Angry