Posted: 11 years ago
The official FB page of IPK has uploaded new pics "Blast form the past"

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Nandalala

A poem for ASR in Rilke's words...

"Quiet friend who has come so far,
feel how your breathing makes more space around you.
Let this darkness be a bell tower
and you the bell. As you ring,

what batters you becomes your strength.
Move back and forth into the change.
What is it like, such intensity of pain?
If the drink is bitter, turn yourself to wine.

In this uncontainable night,
be the mystery at the crossroads of your senses,
the meaning discovered there.

And if the world has ceased to hear you,
say to the silent earth: I flow.
To the rushing water, speak: I am." 

~Rainer Maria Rilke

Fabulous Crooner, hun...Sorry, I am so late to the game!! Hope and a prayer...the atheist finally came home...or at least thats what the CVs wanted us to take away from Monday's episode.  I was completely ambiguous watching the epi earlier today...a bit confused watching the man onscreen...a man who wrote his own destiny, who is THE believer in all things ASR, so dejected, so ready to seemingly give up...Priya, somewhere, the CVs had me stumped with this ASR, yaar...a disconnect! Yes, he was in a hospital, yes, it was a dialogue seemingly with himself, but as you said, he finally let her in--memories coming crashing around him.. Yes, he internalized Di's pain just as we thought he would, yes, he took responsibility for letting her down, but the biggest flaw in Monday's epi was the fact that the man onscreen was NOT the ASR I know!  

I sorely missed that ASR from Feb. 15th, yaar...those eyes ablaze with fury, vowing to avenge his Di...This ASR was ready to throw in the towel on life, that shaatir dimaag seemingly gone for a toss!!!  Weakness personified to a point that as a viewer, I could not relate to him...For me it was a two part failure--1) The screenplay--ASR's grief does not need to be OTT, but grief can and is the catalyst for the phoenix to rise; they should have shown the angst; the horror of losing his niece or nephew to be--a determination to find out how and why his Di got hurt!  Is ASR so clueless as to not notice the lacerations on her feet?  To not question the doctor again and in depth about the possible cause of trauma?  Doesn't the electrical shock that she received have anything to do with this; why didn't the doc say anything? Where is the logic here??? Which makes me want to believe that the doc is in cahoots with the snake...cliched to the max if thats the case!! 2)  The execution--very blase.  Having skipped two episodes over two day, it did little to stir me.  Reel me in...The only redeeming part of the epi was that hug: PERFECT...Sanaya NAILED it!  She looks him in the eye, just takes him in her arms, holds him close, those hands placed behind his head...consoling him in the most beautiful way she knows...She lets the tears flow...lets him have his moment...pouring her strength into him...The pain so visceral, so arresting...Vighnaharta stands as witness...Beautiful.  Sobti was shortchanged, BIG TIME!!! No. Doubt. About. It!

Tuesday's epi continued with the hug and the hands united in the presence of the remover of obstacles was the most poignant moment in the epi.  Another reminder that this union needs no pheras, no rasams, nothing to define what they mean to each other...Vinayaka has already blessed them and willed them to be together...Even as ASR was taking Shyam on, her hand was never far away from his...My biggest problem here is that I still do not find Shyam an adversary worthy of ASR.  Part of the failure lies with Abhaas and the director, but fundamentally, Shyam is nothing more than a pandering, philandering coward.  Period.  Not worthy of anything more than a Dhaiya-ho parody; a psychotic fruitcake, who just needs to be done away with.  After seeing him in that hospital scene with Anjali, I felt no fear, yaar; only intense irritation and anger that he is still around! The only reason the punches worked for me is because I want him gone now...he's been given too much screen space.  Ultimately, his juvenile scheming does not justify the miscarriage; and now its getting redundant!  Does that make sense?  Or is this the CVs' intention?  Anyway, I am way too tired to think it through...

Thank God, I saw the wheels turning in ASR's head--the only silver lining to seeing Dadi-Shyam together🀒; really, amen for small mercies...Dunno how much longer I can be part of this pseudo good vs. evil play...Coupled with this new writer who is still learning the ropes, I am in FFing mode as necessary until I see something worth tuning in for...

I am sorry if I destroyed the "essence" of the epi for anyone; ArHi united and strong in their love is such a beautiful thing; I only wish Shyam were a true nemesis...Better I go into nazar andaaz mode again, rather than become a ttl Debbie Downer...πŸ˜›

ETA~

Just realized I ttly skipped over this part of the "kahaani" element...yeah, thats how much it impacted me!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›  Felt flat, yaar...I hope they elaborate on it further...a year later, I was so hungering for more...Of course, its so clear that only one "angle" was seen and heard...just makes the hurt that much worse...

birthday girl,

i love your rilke poem. i so just want to turn into wine. so tired of the whole world wanting you to be who you are not, poor asr. bold and black,you say things i feel. look what they've done to our asr. but then in which star plus serial is a man bold, strong, and daring enough to say i make my own destiny. they say napoleon destroyed the fate line (so called) on his palm and said he made his own fate. now why can't i think that napoleon had a rotten life, it is better to be suraj.

in red bold, yeah shyam is just too boring actually to be worthy of anything. never been an abhaas fan, was not that offended by him yesterday though. your remark about his idiotic portrayal almost making his worst crime seem redundant, is true. though viewed on its own, as an act it was intolerable and we need to see how the writer brings completion to the miscarriage story. don't know how long this low level parody of a khatarnaak villain must be tolerated.

the asr we love, we sense, we just miss so damn much. yet, on tuesday i thought i saw him emerge from this new needy helpless in sorrow self. especially when he threw a fit and said my sister goes home and when he started picking on something weird in the shyam dadi air. hopefully, he will remember he thought he saw something while dancing during mehendi, just before the black out and this time connect the dots and kick the jackass.
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Nishita--

New Spoiler pics...Blast from the past.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.502589466436943.132603.238910379471521&type=3 

More on this page!!

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Such dedication in crying... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Edited by -SH- - 11 years ago
Parsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Kabootri will go back to GH?? ASR all alone in the  MADDEING crowd ...

.abhi kal sae fir  "meri shaadi ker wa do..meri shaadi kerwa do" start keraega...πŸ˜†
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: amisuv

Acha ek kostin hai...

Jab HP ne ghar ki safai ki toh usse Anjali ke room mein glass pieces nahi milye kya?? And yesterday when the entire family walked in n out of Anjali's room, nobody spotted the glass on the doormat??

And Priya, as u said, what abt the blood stains??

😊 Good kostein... why doctor didnt tell abt her wounds .. πŸ˜•
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys, I am not ignoring anyone!  Sacchi mucchi!!!πŸ˜ƒ  Kaan pakdke sorry that I am playing lukka chuppi...will finish reading & commenting here and on the bday thread in the morning...Hoping that we get something DHAMAKEDAAR in tonight's epi!!!  Go, ASR, GET THAT SLIME BALL!!!!!!!😎
jakhushi thumbnail
dennisdmenace thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And another point that was doing rounds, I guess Mou too asked, Sri too - ASR's brain didnt flicker that Shyaam-Daadi are in together - he thought that Shyaam can use Daadi to again ask to meet Anjali, and thats y he rushed to take her home !!!

sorry Priya, am not asking that...
actually have no questions as such...IPK leaves me shocked...
shock at many levels...d amount of grey matter in women brain...d devil can stoop to what new levels of low...characters turning from shaatir to lost,...grand entry of villain...and audacity of makers...
dekhna hain toh dekho...use d remote...i admit they are very good dialogues to throw at...but makers of daily soap saying that to viewers is a strict no no according to me...i know there are ppl who relish being arrogant...feels proud at their audacity but they forget that in the bargain nobody is winning...if you r arrogant i give a damn...so d CVs neednot worry...if ppl have to leave they would do so at their own sensibility...
i am d one who is watching IPK from Day one, all d epis r 100 times rewatched and never disliked any track...so probably am in d well wishers list...my only hope now is for the characters to remain in them...
@ indranidi, have never believed in any publicity gimmicks like rishta wahi and Soch nayi types...for me they are just new taglines...if CVs are thinking that this is needed to support d mega retaliaton from ASR then be it...i would love to watch...but for me d time has arrived to deliver...d villain has been established...d shaatir dimmag at least should start proceessing his thoughts...
i know its a daily soap, its profitable as long as its on air...so never saying finish off d fight and do Rabba ve...but do something to keep it afloat and believable...how and what changes to bring that CVs know better...

still i maintain am gona watch whatever is served...no touching d remote...because of one single personπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

just ranting and ranting...
Edited by mouramen - 11 years ago