Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

If Arnav had cried like this for Khushi... (Page 5)

surenkal Goldie
surenkal
surenkal

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angels11

I am sorry but i ve 2 respectfully disagree with ur post.

Even i don't like the clingy/OTT relationship bet ASR & WW but comparing everything that ASR does 4 WW & Kushi is not fair. In Kushi's case yeah the CVs did mess up the apology scene but i wont agree when ppl say that it looks fake. I feel that frm ASR's perspective despite all the pain that he gave Kushi in the past, now currently in his own way he is making up for it & is definitely showing her his love & care so at least in Kushi's life there is still hope & joy in the offing. But acc 2 him there is no such ray of hope or light in WW's life & that's y he broke down. Remember his dialogue 2 Kushi "Everytime Di is happy its snatched away frm her like mom, dad, hubby & now child."

Acc to him though the 1st 2 things r true in Kushi's case at least she now has a loving hubby namely ASR & in the future they may be blessed with a kid. But these things look remote as of now for WW.

Of course u can argue that WW brought this all on to herself. But at the same time no1 deserves a cheating hubby.

Again this is not an Anjali vs Khushi debate... this about Arnav and how he expresses his feelings for the two women in his life. He is still being unjust to the one who is selflessly loving him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLaMrDarcyfan

surenkal Goldie
surenkal
surenkal

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

well said

i myself wanted tomake a post on this

moreover the trps wud have sky rocketed had he cried for khushi

My Gawd... I read your posts all the time and agree with you most of the time... thanks for commenting... 
I just wanted to see him really really sorry before this lovely dovey track... but alas... never got it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyLaLaMrDarcyfan

.mystic.girl. Goldie

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
simim IF-Sizzlerz
simim
simim

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
i know you are saying that its not an Anjali vs Khushi debate but it looks like that when you say he cried for Anjali why didnt he cry like this for Khushi Smile
So what I have tried to do is explain why he feels Anajlis pain so much and why he reacted to it, since its his pain
Angels11 IF-Dazzler
Angels11
Angels11

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surenkal

Originally posted by Angels11

I am sorry but i ve 2 respectfully disagree with ur post.

Even i don't like the clingy/OTT relationship bet ASR & WW but comparing everything that ASR does 4 WW & Kushi is not fair. In Kushi's case yeah the CVs did mess up the apology scene but i wont agree when ppl say that it looks fake. I feel that frm ASR's perspective despite all the pain that he gave Kushi in the past, now currently in his own way he is making up for it & is definitely showing her his love & care so at least in Kushi's life there is still hope & joy in the offing. But acc 2 him there is no such ray of hope or light in WW's life & that's y he broke down. Remember his dialogue 2 Kushi "Everytime Di is happy its snatched away frm her like mom, dad, hubby & now child."

Acc to him though the 1st 2 things r true in Kushi's case at least she now has a loving hubby namely ASR & in the future they may be blessed with a kid. But these things look remote as of now for WW.

Of course u can argue that WW brought this all on to herself. But at the same time no1 deserves a cheating hubby.

Again this is not an Anjali vs Khushi debate... this about Arnav and how he expresses his feelings for the two women in his life. He is still being unjust to the one who is selflessly loving him

I am sorry but it IS an Anjali vs Kushi debate coz that's how u ve tried to present ur argument. You dint say ASR never broke down for Kushi. U said If ASR had cried like this 4 Kushi. It was u who compared his actions re weepali & kushi. Why do u ppl always treat this as a competition. I repeat acc 2 ASR weepali's pain is more coz at least for Kushi she NOW i repeat NOW has her dream man ASR & in the future she may ve a kid. But wat r the chances that weepali ll get another hubby & a kid in the future. His Di has just lost a child for god sake. I ve 0 sympathy 4 weepali. Aft all she was the 1 who wanted 2 kill the baby with a scissor but yeah i did feel asr's pain yest wen he felt heart broken that his Di has never been able 2 find happiness. At least now finally he has a soul mate in Kushi. Similarly Kushi has him. But who does weepali ve. Plz don't bring the family into the picture. No matter how much v kid ourselves family can never ever take the place of a soul mate/companion. Even ppl who had preferred 2 stay single in their youth start longing 4 a companion aft 40/50 age. That's the reality of life. No matter how much weepali clings 2 her chote & the raizada circus members no1 can actually take the place of a true soul mate. Hope u understand. That's y ASR cried 4 Di.

And btw y r u claiming that ASR is STILL unfair 2 Kushi. He WAS unfair. Agree. But use the verb in past tense not present tense. How is he being STILL unfair. Oh wait wen u mean wen his Di is in hospital having just lost her baby & bleeding he cried for his Di & dint remember his past actions to Kushi. Wow what a logic. There is a time to think bt Kushi & there is a time 2 think bt Di. For the past few days he has been thinking ONLY bt Kushi. He did all the rasam/sambhar. Came to the temple, prayed, took god's prasad, applied mehendi, tried to dance (of course pappu cant dance salla), hugged her, kissed her, tried 2 make her smile & b as happy as possible. aft all this for 5 mins he cried 4 weepali who has just lost her baby & ppl r accusing him? Makes me really wonder bt the rational thinking capability of ppl Confused

I ve never supported ASR in the previous scenes when he kept chanting DI, DI, DI. But yesterday those tears were called for coz the situation warranted it. Its my opinion & i ll stick 2 it!

Edited by Angels11 - 04 September 2012 at 12:42am
OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
i agree & i wished the same which might or might not come true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

rune11 Groupbie
rune11
rune11

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepsy-

ya..he will cry for her!
and that day he will not mention his di's name..only khushi and khushi!

Sure it will happen...may be mid 2014...Confused

thats there pace ..am sorry
johnangad IF-Dazzler
johnangad
johnangad

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
when arnav apologised to khushi after their roka, he was ashamed. he didnt cry but he couldn't meet her eyes out of shame

for anjali it is a sense of love and responsibility, it almost parental so he reacted differently.

for him khushi is his partner and like most ppul he expects her to always forgive him no matter how badly he messes up. with anjali it is not at all an equal relationship and he always treats her like fragile glass

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Go to top