Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 93)

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Strawbella

Originally posted by anituram

@Strawbella...U r so hilarousLOL

I can feel something that yash angry thesedays was fake and he is self guarding himself from not letting him to reveal his feelings towards aarthi
But how long honestly speaking i thought Yash will brake Arpita portraits by realising love for Arti.Tongue Seriously the CVs cheated me in thisAngry

Even me...Yash character is so fabulously potrayed in these days...So rigid...His confrontation will say everything for sure

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjj

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
@Aparna: Welcome back Doll Hug...Great spicy take as ever Heart Clap Clap

@Jabirnou: Fab take Thumbs Up...Yeah Aarti is so naive that she only looks at things from her POV it was great to have a guy's POV but still she refuses to believe...Let i guess she'll only believe it when she hurts it out of Yash's mouth Wink

tarantulla_pEva JQAngeloScurolulujjjj

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Strawbella

@Strawbella...U r so hilarousLOL

I can feel something that yash angry thesedays was fake and he is self guarding himself from not letting him to reveal his feelings towards aarthi
But how long honestly speaking i thought Yash will brake Arpita portraits by realising love for Arti.Tongue Seriously the CVs cheated me in thisAngry

Even me...Yash character is so fabulously potrayed in these days...So rigid...His confrontation will say everything for sure
Hopefully soConfused

Eva JQAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjj

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Just saw the sbb segment..Looks like Aman did meet Mr. Sadoo in Mumbai.  KNowing he is sadoo, why would aman make him trigger happy??? If Arti introduced him as a good friend, then how come mr.handsome, i mean mr. sadoo is misunderstanding the whole coming home late bit?  am waiting to see exactly what happened.  was he concerned first as to why she is not home,plus it is raining cats and dogs, and then concern changes to j maybe, then changes to anger? why? if he told her she holds no importance in his personal life other than baby sitter for his kids and parents

Before watching this I was wondering how come there were photos of aman and arti in the camera? who took them? and when? 

Edited by Alamelu - 04 September 2012 at 9:19am

nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroZetter

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
@sia221 yeap he should but arti wouldn't do that Embarrassed Aman should help guy talk!! LOL I hope once everything is fine aman should help yash how to approach arti..lol he seriously lost it when arpita was gone..now everything needs to be refreshed..Waiting to see naughty and romantic yashu.. Day Dreaming

@eva yash will say since aman came to distract us when we having fun In Mumbai.. ROFLROFL HA ARTI JI Mujhe apse pyar hogaya hai.. ...sparks fly Day DreamingBtw will he call her arti or arpita later on? Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQAngeloScurosia221Zetterlulujjjj

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

All bros tell their biwis ka dukhada except Yash who cant go beyond uss raat Aartiji ne ?????????
LOL

Eva JQAngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjj

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
93 pages... holy... :| Can someone update me on what has happened for so many pages to be completed? :|

Eva JQAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjanonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

93 pages... holy... :| Can someone update me on what has happened for so many pages to be completed? :|
Lot of serious and fun bak bak.  Hope this helps - if not please read all posts!!!ROFL

Eva JQAngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index