Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 89)

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
@Jyo I don't know if they are exactly the A/R its from 26/6 DCConfused

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3058315&PID=59847497&#59847497

Edited by Pearl_27 - 04 September 2012 at 8:21am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjj

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
@Euphoria: (Sorry don't know your name Unhappy)...ITA the CVs are misleading us which is awesome cause it us all a chance to put on our thinking caps and explore every angles, evaluate & analyze every characters this track is involving everyone's POV  Heart

Great take and yes i'm glad that SP didn't believe boa, he has been my hero since AarYa came back from Mumbai Big smile

@Deepti: Oh my that was too funny ROFL Great job! 

@Shubhi: It's good to see you back here Smile...But i do believe that the dragging gonna go on for sometime Ouch

@Maham: Fab creations as always Dear HeartClapClap...Plus the KS & Divyam's ones are too adorable EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@MJ: Same here...we might get two versions on what happened and the only one who can tell what really happened is Aman but i don't think that the Scindias' bros are gonna let him talk and even if he does i don't see them believing him 

smileymj10lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuro

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Yash is posessive that is acceptable...But i think his angry attitude these days is too much little bit...Am i rite friends???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQZetterlulujjjj

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by Tilashini

Why is aman flirting with arti?? LOL Aman thinks he know the reason why sadoo...uncle..I mean yash is furious LOL Why isn't arti and aman trying a way find out the truth? They are just busy with thier own world Confused Now even I'm starting to get jealous!of arti and aman...she should hv got married to aman instead of yash since they both get along well... LOL

@Tilashini :  Shoba is too hasty to marry off Aarti to Yash. She should ask Aarti about her potential husband list  before agreeing to the Scindiya family requestWink..We would see a looonggg list as Aarti was quite popular during her college days.. Wink

You are right!! This is why yash is jealous and wants his wife arti all by himself...arti ji Mera patni hai..arti ji Mera pyar hai...arti ji sirf or sirf Mera haii..!!!!!!!!..samji na?!.LOL Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjj

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Eva JQ

Why is aman flirting with arti?? LOL Aman thinks he know the reason why sadoo...uncle..I mean yash is furious LOL Why isn't arti and aman trying a way find out the truth? They are just busy with thier own world Confused Now even I'm starting to get jealous!of arti and aman...she should hv got married to aman instead of yash since they both get along well... LOL

@Tilashini :  Shoba is too hasty to marry off Aarti to Yash. She should ask Aarti about her potential husband list  before agreeing to the Scindiya family requestWink..We would see a looonggg list as Aarti was quite popular during her college days.. Wink

You are right!! This is why yash is jealous and wants his wife arti all by himself...arti ji Mera patni hai..arti ji Mera pyar hai...arti ji sirf or sirf Mera haii..!!!!!!!!..samji na?!.LOL Wink

Love the bolded quotes yaar...Fabulous...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27ZetterlulujjjjTilashini

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

Yash is posessive that is acceptable...But i think his angry attitude these days is too much little bit...Am i rite friends???

Exactly...I don't have any problem when Yash was jealous...what is his anger...he is punishing himself...he is punishing kids...and more than anyone else he is punishing Aarthi.

AniSweetyZetterlulujjjj

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Yash: Ok Pankaj and Prateek all set?? All I have to do now is put my ungli in the electric socket, and we will all go to Arpitaland!!

I guess Panku should have given him 10 pegs or an half to know the truthLOL

Eva JQZetterlulujjjjAlamelu

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

@Tilashini LOL!! ROFLROFLROFL
Get jealous its ok but in a fit of jealousy please don't break things la la Yash.. especially the Like button, don't break it...it was already broken once before!! ROFL

Arre Nehi yar..I will not break things.LOL..uncle a.k.a mr sadoo a.k.a yash  scindia famous of breaking stuffs! When he's furious! LOLIm eagerly waiting which button is gonna break next ROFLROFL

AlameluZetterlulujjjj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index