Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 85)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
@Visha_Dhami
Jeezzz ROFL Prateek and Pankaj giving constipated looks!!! ROFLROFLROFL poor Yash!! ROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjVishaD.

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
@Sanju:  imagine they doing it like ' 3 idiots' drunk scene.. that would be so hillarious LOL.. i cant help laughing at 3 tipsy actors.. i thought they were carried away with their scene but  they were actually really drunk on that scene LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjLoveforlifeKinSanj

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
@Red,
If Yash set his own expectation from Aarti and assume she knows it all, what would we call such person a man or MCP?
About karan, she didn;t think of him at all. Gayatri pointed him out in the album and thats how she remembered..

I don't think it is missunderstanding of coming late, its not Aman? Did he ever say his name, or even thought of them having fun in his FBs?It has to be something else for sure..

Diary? But that should not make him mad just at Aarti, Gayatri and Vidhi are equally responisible. Its his own feelings but what feelings?? Love, jealousy, betrayal(from whom, him or her) or something else..

Hope they show Yash version, tired of Aarti's versions by nowOuch

BTW, my name is VeenaTongue

Edited by bbbccc - 04 September 2012 at 7:22am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroZetterVishaD.LoveforlifeilovepyaarKinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

@Sanju:  imagine they doing it like ' 3 idiots' drunk scene.. that would be so hillarious LOL.. i cant help laughing at 3 tipsy actors.. i thought they were carried away with their scene but  they were actually really drunk on that scene LOL
@Bold: haha tipsy is my pet's name ROFL
but i really wanna see the trio drunk to an extent...haha aarti makes an appearance and yash pours his heart. oh yeah! now that's what i call a scene...or even yash talking to a statue assuming it's aarti ROFL

@vish: Loved that siggie. hehehe LOL

Edited by KinSanj - 04 September 2012 at 7:23am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjVishaD.Loveforlife

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
@bbbccc:  you got a nice name there.. Wink.. I will try to remember your name Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjLoveforlifeKinSanj

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

@bbbccc:  you got a nice name there.. Wink.. I will try to remember your name Smile
You betterWinkTongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQsaf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjLoveforlife

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

@Loveforlife: Guess I deserve what I get because I have too many sides that I show in this forum. The funny side with all that Bua obsession and my not so funny sideLOL

I know this episode deserves my funny side but this "Uss Raat" is no joking matter anymoreLOL

@angeldark - we like you from all sides on this forum whether it is uss side or  iss side  and definitely the funny side of Bua obsession!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24AngeloScurolulujjjjLoveforlife

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
My Actions and Reactions based on yesterday's episode and SBS caps Big smile

Action of Vidhi (OMGG Who is this hotty getting naughty with Aarti ShockedShockedTongue)

Reaction of Yash to Vidhi (Now u know after apple , I lost my strawberry too OuchOuch)

Action of Cas on road (Why I m sensing that my honeyy .. errr I mean Yash's strawberry is in danger Ouch)

Reaction of Bua (I think I just saw strawberry hving a day out with some kala khatta Shocked)

Action of Aman with Aarti  ( Look I know how to pamper a strawberry .. so aa gale lag jaa Embarrassed)

Reaction of Aarti (Oh plss Aman ... Aa gale lag jaa is Cas's codeword .. dont u dare use it Angry and only my hubby has this right on strawberry Cry)

Action of Shobha to Aman(Look u kala khatta , take my strawberry to Cas .. errr I mean Cas's son Angry)

Reaction of Aman (Ok aaa gale lag jaa .. errr I mean aa mere saath chal to your Sadoo Angry)

Action of all 3 devdas (Pyaar humein kis mod pe lee aaye .. ke dil karein hayeee .. koi toh bataye ..kya huaa .. hick hickOuchOuch)

Reaction of Pankaj ( I think we should hv a boys day out .. to hell with these strawberries OuchOuch)

Double reaction of Yash (I think Pankaj too is suffering from Anti-wife strawberry syndrome like me Ouch)

Action of Yash (Lets do one thing .. touch me and I will take u all to my world of strawberry where everything was going fine till a kala khatta came and ruined it all Ouch)

Reaction of Pankaj and Pratik (Ok lets fasten our seat belts and hold onto Yash and enter the world of strawberry .. anyday better than Arpita world Tongue)

Enters the world of strawberry and kala khatta ... flashback Big smile

Action of Aman (Aaa gale lag jaaa )

Reaction of Aarti  (*Aarti blushes*Embarrassed)

double reaction of Yashh  (Uff uff mirchiOuchOuch)

Double action of Aman (OMGG I  found something there ShockedShocked)

Reaction of Yash ( ConfusedConfusedConfused all I can see is my beautiful strawberry Embarrassed)

Action of Aman (Arre I found the apple photos  behind this strawberry and I think I hv taken a bite of this Arpita apple in past Evil Smile)

Reaction of Yash (So it means Arpita apple too was second hand jawaani OuchOuch)

Action of Yash (So this is my sad story  brothers .. both strawberries and apples r relished by someone else before me .. let me relish this daaru desi for now .. hick hick OuchOuch)

Action of Pratik (Dhinka chika dhinka chika...at least Paridi is first hand jawaani ..dunno how long ..but for now let me celebrate Tongue)

Reaction of Cas on his way ( I think I need a visit to cafe delight for some second hand jawaani moments ..tired of this daily madness ..sighhh Ouch)

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjDeepti1808saf24AngeloScuroZetterVishaD.gcluvLoveforlifeilovepyaaranoneeKinSanjpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index