Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 84)

VishaD. IF-Addictz
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Look at whose here Big smile
Okey, don't stare at me. I know i'm late Ermm

Firstly, welcome back Samana and hope you are doing good and adjusting to the new environment Wink

Coming to today's episode, i shall divide it into three : 

• Vidhi : She is going against her husband (not to the extreme level) just to defend that Aarti has infact done nothing wrong and Vidhi has always been a supportive person to Aarti and the moment she sees the photos and gets confirmation from Bhavri, her anger is justified that she feels cheated for defending a person while such a big truth is hidden from her. As per precap, we can see Vidhi is in fire and questioning Aarti. But hopes Vidhi will be able to understand once Aarti explains Confused
  • Aarti and Aman : I agree with what Aman said. Yash is also a human with feelings (Aarti is yet to know that the feelings is love and jealousy) and anyone in Yash's place would also be angry no matter knowing how close is a person to the wife. This is 100% correct and doesn't only applies to guys but also for girls. We tend to get so jealous when we know someone we love getting close to someone else even though its not intentional. Liked Aman for making it clear to Aarti.. but.. but.. Aman! Why did you had to hold Aarti's hands and that too when Buaji is passing by? (Oh god! See is everywhere and she should certainly join the detective force. She sees and hears everything, everytime. Even through a passing car. Meri Bhagwan ki Kasam, Buaji.. You are simply great! Clap)
  • Pankaj, Yash and Prateek : This is also common in real life where siblings sit and drink together and it was so sweet of the brothers to lure Yash into drinking to get him drunk so that he would tell the truth. Prateek singing song and Pankaj joining him saying 'Ho..Ho.. Ho' just made me laughed. Such a cute scene it was and yes, looks like Yash is close to revealing the truth. So shall see if this drinking session was a success LOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pooja_11Pearl_27Eva JQnirmalac99saf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.LoveforlifeanoneeKinSanj

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
@Loveforlife: Guess I deserve what I get because I have too many sides that I show in this forum. The funny side with all that Bua obsession and my not so funny sideLOL

I know this episode deserves my funny side but this "Uss Raat" is no joking matter anymoreLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27saf24ZetterlulujjjjLoveforlifeanonee

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
ROFL OMG I cant stop laughing.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjLoveforlife

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
I still think the reason Aarti could nit think of Aman bein the reason is because she had no expectations that Yash might be in love with her. Did Yash ever expect Aarti to become J when he was in Arpita land? He has even gotten mad at her for thinking she can have a romantic relationship with him when she never had no intention. So her mission in Mumbai was to get Yash to be happy again not make him fall in love. She never realized the effect she had as a woman because I would still like to believe that she had low self esteem as a woman due first her experience with Prashant and than Yash's numerous warnings to stay away from him. She never realized the power she had to make him jelous. As both Aman and Aarti stated yesterday that they both have the type intimate friendship that they in their wildest imaginations can't picture it to be a romantic one. So the thought of jelousy never crossed her mind. She kept on thinking his problems were related to Arpita because in her mind, Yash still loves her.

I love the way the cvs are showing that a guy and a girl can be just friends. It is important message for us Indians. Even if I get close to a guy in terms of friends my mother always mistakes it for something else. I think it's pretty progressive but Yash feeling are the thing that is confusing me not Aarti's confusion.

Edited by Gurtiluv - 04 September 2012 at 7:19am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroZetterjyoti06LoveforlifeEuphoria.pickachu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Visha_Dhami

Firstly, welcome back Samana and hope you are doing good and adjusting to the new environment Wink

• Pankaj, Yash and Prateek : This is also common in real life where siblings sit and drink together and it was so sweet of the brothers to lure Yash into drinking to get him drunk so that he would tell the truth. Prateek singing song and Pankaj joining him saying 'Ho..Ho.. Ho' just made me laughed. Such a cute scene it was and yes, looks like Yash is close to revealing the truth. So shall see if this drinking session was a success LOL
haha vish honestly at that singing part even yash couldn't help but smile..i mean there was a smile on his face which was sort of noticable LOL i think it was gurmeet who found it hard to control his laugh...but it was still somewhere visible ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27Eva JQlulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroZetterjyoti06Loveforlifepickachu

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
@raveena...
yaar u make me go insanely mad by laughingROFL OMG!! wat was dat... aarthi the tree!!!ROFL

Edited by anushaarja - 04 September 2012 at 7:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjLoveforlife

VishaD. IF-Addictz
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

haha vish honestly at that singing part even yash couldn't help but smile..i mean there was a smile on his face which was sort of noticable LOL i think it was gurmeet who found it hard to control his laugh...but it was still somewhere visible ROFL

I really loved that scene that i decided to make a creation LOL

Look at Prateek and Pankaj's face ROFL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Pooja_11Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifepickachuKinSanj

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged

I really loved that scene that i decided to make a creation LOL

Look at Prateek and Pankaj's face ROFL

Lovely creation! I was laughing like hell at this scene.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Eva JQsaf24Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06LoveforlifepickachuVishaD.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index