Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 83)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

@AngelDark..

May be Yash read her diary in which Aarti had written... 'Dear Diary, I can't  tell this to Yash ji, now is not the right time.. I will have to keep it a secret between you and me...Actually I was the tree on which Arpita dashed her car and died"

ROFL

Edit: Well that was my attempt at reason but shoot you make me loose my seriousness.

Edited by AngelDark - 04 September 2012 at 6:51am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_drizzlesEva JQsaf24Zetterjyoti06Loveforlifeanoneepickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged

@AngelDark..

May be Yash read her diary in which Aarti had written... 'Dear Diary, I can't  tell this to Yash ji, now is not the right time.. I will have to keep it a secret between you and me...Actually I was the tree on which Arpita dashed her car and died"

ROFL and that's our Kismat Connection ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroZetterLoveforlifeanoneepickachu

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
@bbbccc: I feel it is related to Aarti only.  The breaking of Arpita's pictures is also related to what Aarti did or didn't do. 

It appears that he has allowed himself to have some expectations from Aarti based on her own proclamations, actions and behaviors. And Aarti unknowingly failed to meet the expectation. And Yash's aggravation is related to Aarti's inability to figure it out. Yash is disappointed that the significance he is attaching to the transgression, Aarti isn't. That puts them at cross-roads. But, Aarti is not at fault at all. If she's at fault, it is that she's using a colored filter in trying to recall events.  She remembered a random stranger named Karan, but not a close pal named Aman whom she spent a better part of the day with. What is that all about? 

And by now, even she knows that she is the one that Yash is mad at. Wouldn't she recall whatever she did in the previous 24 hours? She may not consider the 3 AM arrival significant, but is an event nonetheless.  

Obviously we know that Aarti has done nothing immoral, so it is all an misunderstanding on Yash's part.  Yash's biggest fault is that he thinks he's a know-it-all.  What he perceives, thinks, believes becomes the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. 

I can understand Yash's reluctance to open up in front of his family, but it is his ego that is preventing him from confronting Aarti. So, he's taking everyone on a ride on his misery boat for free. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 04 September 2012 at 8:38am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986bbbcccnirmalac99priya_drizzlessaf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjanoneeilovepyaarEuphoria.LoveforlifeKinSanj

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
@AngelDark..
OMG I am sorry...and I thought you were joking! Shocked
But seriously.. even i think he read her diary... may be he read her love confession but what if Aarti had not mentioned Yash's name and Yash feels all her words are for Aman..added fuel to an already jealous YashShocked

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQpriya_drizzlesnirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroZetterjyoti06anoneepickachuKinSanj

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged

@AngelDark..

Oh man this is epic ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjLoveforlifeKinSanj

Reenatyzed IF-Addictz
Reenatyzed
Reenatyzed

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

@AngelDark..

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroZetterLoveforlifepickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
@red : I think Aarti has selective amnesia..Yash shouldn't shove her or shouting at her whenever  he sees her around. I am afraid she might get a full blown amnesia if he maintains his lunatic behaviours LOL

redeye2012Zetterlulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroLoveforlife

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
PV just updated their status

Aman told Aarti that Yash must be possessive about them being friends. 
Hit LIKE if you think so too.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

USManeetianStrawbellanirmalac99Eva JQpriya_drizzlessaf24AngeloScurolulujjjjZetterAniSweetyjyoti06Euphoria.Loveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index