Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 82)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

@Sanju :  thanks.. in my language jalan means road, jalan jalan means going outLOL
hahaha interesting LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjLoveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anushaarja

yash kept on saying HADSA... what it could be... is lakhan related?!?!?

Yes and he even said to his brothers.. 'will you be able to hear what I have to say!'' (or something similar!!)

Now Aarti coming back at 3 with a friend is not in any way some horror story that deserves these words from Yash...Shocked

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQsaf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Here is a theory of mine.

That night Arti and Aman was stuck out somewhere due to rain. Th phone lines were having some trouble. Yash could not sleep he felt restless. He walked across the room checked if the children were asleep. The clock struck one. The servants had gone to sleep. He kept looking at the door but still no sign of Arti or Aman. He was feeling restless and bored he went to his room for a natures call. When he came out of toilet he glanced at the bedside table. He opened the drawer and saw Arti' diary. There is always a part of human nature that is curiosity which makes us do things we never want to do, besides he was bored and going out of his mind worrying about Arti. He thought he would just open and give a cursory glance. But one glance and one sentence caught his eye and he ended up reading that page and put it back in the drawer. Went out and looked at the door and it was still raining. Came back to the room as it just struck 2 and he kept thinking of what he read in the diary. Arti falling in love with him and all that and before he realizes it he was reading it again. And then as they say rest is history'!

Edited by AngelDark - 04 September 2012 at 6:28am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808saf24AniSweetyInduG64jyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifeanoneepickachuKinSanj

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by anushaarja

yash kept on saying HADSA... what it could be... is lakhan related?!?!?

Yes and he even said to his brothers.. 'will you be able to hear what I have to say!'' (or something similar!!)

Now Aarti coming back at 3 with a friend is not in any way some horror story that deserves these words from Yash...Shocked

may be aarthi is in danger!!! and aman saved her and in the process got stuck up at an unknown place!!! yash is all scared for aarthi's not returning home!!! and he might have got weird thots and scary ones... asit is raining too!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccsaf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjLoveforlife

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelDark

Here is a theory of mine.

That night Arti and Aman was stuck out somewhere due to rain. Th phone lines were having some trouble. Yash could not sleep he felt restless. He walked across the room checked if the children were asleep. The clock struck one. The servants had gone to sleep. He kept looking at the door but still no sign of Arti or Aman. He was feeling restless and bored he went to his room for a natures call. When he came out of toilet he glanced at the bedside table. He opened the drawer and saw Arti' diary. There is always a part of human nature that is curiosity which makes us do things we never want to do, besides he was bored and going out of his mind worrying about Arti. He thought he would just open and give a cursory glance. But one glance and one sentence caught his eye and he ended up reading that page and put it back in the drawer. Went out and looked at the door and it was still raining. Came back to the room as it just struck 2 and he kept thinking of what he read in the diary. Arti falling in love with him and all that and before he realizes it he was reading it again. And then as they say rest is history'!

see with the diary part i dunno why but i actually assume the diary got burnt LOL everything got burnt in that fire then why not the diary? hehe...but yeah somewhere deep within i too want yash to see that diary of aartis!

or maybe we'll have aarti give it to yash to read it when she's too much angry on him for accusing her...and we see aarti saying 'You wanna know my feelings right? here! read this!" and yash reads every page of that diary which has nothing but the love she has for her yash ji!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012bbbcccZettersaf24AngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
@AngelDark..

May be Yash read her diary in which Aarti had written... 'Dear Diary, I can't  tell this to Yash ji, now is not the right time.. I will have to keep it a secret between you and me...Actually I was the tree on which Arpita dashed her car and died"

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccanushaarjasaf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjjyoti06anoneepickachuKinSanj

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged

@AngelDark..

May be Yash read her diary in which Aarti had written... 'Dear Diary, I can't  tell this to Yash ji, now is not the right time.. I will have to keep it a secret between you and me...Actually I was the tree on which Arpita dashed her car and died"

Ravenna,I just cant control my laughROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.ZkEva JQlulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroZetterjyoti06anonee

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged

@AngelDark..

hahaha sarcasm to its max ROFL omg gurl u seriously make me laugh...pehle that scene and now this...ahahahah

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.ZkEva JQlulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroZetterjyoti06anoneepickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index