Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 81)

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Another suspense filled episode on  USS RAAT...
wow... enjoyed to the fullest still the mystery is unrevealed  what happnd in mumbai  but the writers are doing wonderful  job  making  us cling to the show and i m happy how the story is moving on.
Aarti, aarti, aarti she is so innocent, my  intention is so pure, while i m around with my friend Aman? why would anyone think bad about our friendship?! and loved the way she said, everyone around you  don't look from your  point  of  view. Her unshaken faith and blind love in  yashji, halts her to an extent  that she need not  clarify what happened on  that night. Aman says even if i were  in yash place i would have done the same thing he is in love with you aarti don't  you realise it? this character is so positive they could have avoided the scenes of holding hands to gether?or is it to show  the naivety and innocence of aarti did they picturise  it. He is not God a normal human who is bound to error was the fantastic dialogue as a whole.
who could have taken those pics of aman and aarti?
its not arpita who took  the pics to avenge aarti for  bringing her portraits down ?ROFL
Oh!!! vidhi why dont you stitch the button for pankaj that lead him to drink?this is so unfair the elder ones are gone out even your children are not there you could have enjoyed that precious moment why did you reject this offer from pankaj.see now what conclusions he has in his mind?and making yash think  more worse about wife, children and family.LOL
Yash he is totaly out of this world indulging in his own emotions when vidhi said about children IMO his heart went out for aarti how could i go and get her back will she come along with me i don't have guts to face her if papaS has send her let him go and bring them back ?he feels so guilty what he has done to her.
Bua is the only one noticed Aarti and Aman in the car at once her eye popped out and her crooked mind went on to think  nasty.
hearing this Gayu she was almost to jump  out off the window of the  car.
Today  PaPa S supporting  Aarti  inspite of her absence will he be always remain  broadminded has to be seen  when the issue of Aarti Aman  and yash comes up?
Pratiek bechara so disturbed by paridhi went on to sing beek hain hont tere why would he say this yash was almost gone thinking of SR.
oh i was so cracked up in this scene guys  ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11bbbcccEva JQsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterLoveforlife

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
@Jyo: I agree. Aarti was her usual friendly self and it is Aman who initiates the touches every time. But because Aarti doesn't object, he wants to blame Aarti.  

The 3 am arrival only added to the simmering jealousy.  As many discussed, it is not jealousy on the face of it that creates such extreme reactions, but really what that jealousy implies going forward, which he is unable to handle.  Jealousy, ego, and inability to communicate is wreaking havoc in so many lives. 

It still may not mean he has fallen in love with Aarti, as much as he has fallen in love with all the attention she showers on him. All he realizes is that Aarti affects him so much so he's struggling to define his emotions. 

What is scarier is when Yash does fall for Aarti, will he be like another creeper that has found a tree to wrap itself around for support? I hope not. I want them show Yash maturing in more ways than one as a result of this new love. I want the CVs to show how Yash deals with a potential possibility of losing Aarti like Arpita, how he manages his kids, his other relationships. But I am getting way ahead of myself. 

I think that camera was forgotten after the pictures were taken and it was found in the kids' room, else it would have been smashed to smithereens.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterLoveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

Hi guys, while driving one thought came...

I was thinking why are we inkling all the facts to Aman, I believe its not Aman either. In none of the FBs of Yash's, we have seen Aman or another man. We keep seeing Aarti's rain scene in Bhopal where he called her wetting in rain as Bachpana or their scenes, wouldn't Aman is first that should pop in those...

I think the SBS segment will be Aarti's side story but Yash's will be completely differentConfused Are they gonna skip it today even and take in wrong direction..

There were four nights in between, Aarti Aman might be 2-3 night before but not that night. I really hope we get Yash version today, it has been a drag and worse thing is they are asking to think here and come with the options thats not even there...

I wonder is it linked directly to Lakhan someway...

Even I feel the same way...the Aman - Aarti thing did not happen on the last night!! the reason is something else!!

bbbcccEva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zetter

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Sanju ; Awesome take ClapClap...OMGG Yash's sign of normalcy is if he breaks glasses .. OMGG ROFL...I was thinking the same .. something is wrong .. he is no more breaking anything .. and there u go .. the moment he breaks that glass .. I was like pheww he is still normally angry ROFL...I think 50% of his anger is on himself for feeling so possessive about Aarti and the other 50% is on Aarti for both bothering to tell him about the night ... Ouch

jyo seriously i was like so surprised when he didn't break that chai ka cup that vidhi gave him...and last night he broke that glass i was all relieved and i said to myself "Yup! he's normal arite" ROFL
indeed...he's in love, he knows that and now he can't deny that. (he broke arpita fotos was the biggest proof)
he's punishing himself for this because he's fallen for aarti ji, who is least bothered to even tell him why she got so late that night while he was dying out of concern...!

bbbcccEva JQnirmalac99saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterLoveforlife

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by bbbccc

Hi guys, while driving one thought came...

I was thinking why are we inkling all the facts to Aman, I believe its not Aman either. In none of the FBs of Yash's, we have seen Aman or another man. We keep seeing Aarti's rain scene in Bhopal where he called her wetting in rain as Bachpana or their scenes, wouldn't Aman is first that should pop in those...

I think the SBS segment will be Aarti's side story but Yash's will be completely differentConfused Are they gonna skip it today even and take in wrong direction..

There were four nights in between, Aarti Aman might be 2-3 night before but not that night. I really hope we get Yash version today, it has been a drag and worse thing is they are asking to think here and come with the options thats not even there...

I wonder is it linked directly to Lakhan someway...

Even I feel the same way...the Aman - Aarti thing did not happen on the last night!! the reason is something else!!

Raveena u got the point...Clap...Yash version going to be entirely different...Yash is jealous,possessive of aarthi...i accept...But why always l love scene and aarthi enjoying rain rewinding on his mind...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQnirmalac99saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterLoveforlife

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
@Red, even I don't see love or extreme feelings for Aarti. For the fact, he is not missing her, he is not checking on her. He seem to be obsessed with something else, I don't thinks it's Aman either...

It is related to Aarti and Arpita only, he wanted to destroy both. He feel half satisfied he could destroy one but the other one is killing him as he cannot..

He lost kids with Aarti, but he still in adamant. And he himself is destroying other relationships here, and we are talking about managingOuch

Wonder why, but seem like they are diverting the plot. They started Paridhi's track but because of her movie deal I think they cannot harp on it either. And with GC's JDJ's vigorous schedule some equations has been changed..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Eva JQsaf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64lulujjjjZetterLoveforlife

Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged

***II YASH-AARTI II*** II TeRi MeRi II JoUrNeY Of AaRyA II

FOR YT Click Here

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3179040

Edited by Mr.Zk - 04 September 2012 at 6:20am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Eva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterilovepyaarKinSanj

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
yash kept on saying HADSA... what it could be... is lakhan related?!?!?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zetterlulujjjj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index