Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 80)

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
@Jyo: Thank you...coming from you, really means a lot.Smile   You know, I totally love what they are showing regarding personal insecurities overpowering their feelings for each other. They both find themselves so inadequate for each other that they refuse to indulge in the possibility that the other is equally pining for you. Till they look at themselves in the mirror and accept that "Yes, I am the one for her/him...and that I deserve to be with her/him"...they will continue playing this cat & mouse game with their feelings.

@Red: Thanks buddy...Smile

@Deeps: Thanks for all the caps...you are a rare jewel.Hug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQkriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99bbbccclulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroZetterjyoti06

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I think here Aman said why all this other lady's museum in your house Wink ..Aarti ke photos kaha hai ?? .. mein hota toh it would hv been all Aarti in my house WinkLOLLOL

This expalins why Yash breaks Arpita photos in Bhopal Tongue...He must hv remembered this Aman's taunt that time WinkTongue

I m sure Aman managed to give Yash a reality chk too about how unfair he is towards Aarti as a husband .. Ouch...So Yash is feeling a bit of angry on himself too  and then added to that anger was Aarti's late night stunt mayb ...

bold 1 : dat is yet to happen ...WinkLOL yash wil deck up his room with aarthi pics now...Embarrassed
bold 2:that might be d reason for his saying SIRF SAZAA HIAN!!!Ouch he is unfair to aarthi... so he is punishing himselfShocked

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Seriously .. i think Scindia household they are not expressive about their expressions ever Shocked

have we seen Cas touching G3 ...or Pratiek or Panku  their spouses .. well Pratiek may be during first week of honeymoon phase Ermm

The point is Aman being touchy feely with Aarti a parayi aurat ( not that there is anything wrong with it Wink ) must create dangerous images in Yash ka mind..Yash is a kid who is the type to not share his toys & is super possessive about his stuff .LOL

I think  Scindia brothers  all r in same boat ... they need their wives but r not able to b vocal about it
LOL...dunno how to express it directly to their wives ... its their male ego which is coming in between Ouch...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhaKinSanj

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Interesting discussions all ClapClapClap

@Angel : Nice take ClapClap...From today's SBS it seems we will hv to wait for more to get the "uss raat" mystry but today we r certainly getting the uss din" mystry LOLLOL...

Thanks

Okay then! I'm going to listen to this song to get ready for tonight's episode.Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27saf24InduG64ZettercssudhalulujjjjDeepti1808

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged

In this pic , Arpita behind seems like Aarti to me...Similar way ,  Aman felt the same and complimented yash for decorating the beach house with all his beautiful wife portraits...and there he got pissed off and broke all the pics in Bhopal too !!!! Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterKinSanj

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
@All, Good morning/evening every one. 

Just watched the SBS video. Goodness me how I loved it. Yash has always shoved Arpita on Aarti's face. And here comes Aman and within just one or two meetings Yash goes crazy with jealousy. Yash babu, now will you understand how insensitive you have been subjecting Aarti and us viewers to the Arpita mausoleum for the last 6 months. ROFL Ahhh, the universe has reset itself. Beautiful.

I can't believe the CVs. They thought of using jealousy as a trigger for Yash to realize Aarti's importance in his life. That same Aarti who he only saw as a mother to his children. That same Aarti, whose past he had no interest in. LOL 

I remember the conversation between Aarti and Yash during Palak's birthday episodes when Aarti asks what happened during her birthday and Yash says I don't ask you about your past then why are you asking about mine. Well Yash if you HAD asked maybe you would have known about Aman a while ago. LOL

I can't wait to see Yash's feather's ruffled. ROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonkriti07Pearl_27bbbcccEva JQsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhalulujjjjDeepti1808ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
WHAT 80 pages? I left at 52! I have a lot of catching up to do when I get back from picking my timetable up from school. :|

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjj

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Hi guys, while driving one thought came...

I was thinking why are we inkling all the facts to Aman, I believe its not Aman either. In none of the FBs of Yash's, we have seen Aman or another man. We keep seeing Aarti's rain scene in Bhopal where he called her wetting in rain as Bachpana or their scenes, wouldn't Aman is first that should pop in those...

I think the SBS segment will be Aarti's side story but Yash's will be completely differentConfused Are they gonna skip it today even and take in wrong direction..

There were four nights in between, Aarti Aman might be 2-3 night before but not that night. I really hope we get Yash version today, it has been a drag and worse thing is they are asking to think here and come with the options thats not even there...

I wonder is it linked directly to Lakhan someway...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonkriti07Pearl_27Eva JQnirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjDeepti1808saf24InduG64ZetterilovepyaarKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index