Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 79)

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Geeta..

What I'm curious about is why Yash is giving killer looks to Aarti? Shouldn't it be the other way round? OMGG does that mean Yash is jealous of Aarti Shocked

ROFL yash can never be J of  aarthi... may be he is shocked ki oh u do all sorta nautanki wid aman... why not me aarthi ji?!?!Embarrassed LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonkriti07nirmalac99bbbccclulujjjjDeepti1808saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zetterjyoti06Loveforlife

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Yash : Though he was feeling jealous...he was unable to go against Aman and say him to stop the heck with Aarti...!!! He was juzz leaving away and struggling within himself !!

What if yash ask aarti to stay away from Aman ??? K if he says...its something that he was interested in Aarti and he actually doesn't want this to be projected out !! Only aarti herself have to realize that he was jealous and have to move according to that !!! 

Aarti : Though she doesn't realize yash was jealous...she was no way bothered about yash when being with Aman !! She thinks whats the need to explain him bcoz nothing was hidden and everything was well aware to yash !! 

All the time she runs behind yash and pacify him...but this time she didn't go !! If she go and say that they were juzz friends and explain their rapport she thinks its a kind of betrayal to their pure friendship !!!! 

So who is wrong here??? Yash or Aarti or both ???

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Yash to Aman 

Edited by ..Geeta.. - 04 September 2012 at 5:10am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zettercssudhajyoti06

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
@ geeta 

Wow...Amazing !!! Juzz hilarious !!!! 

Wat if yash say to Aman in this gentle way...I really want this kind of scene !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonbbbcccEva JQsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
@Anusha : Yesss Aarti's thinking is right .. Yash is not just doubting her with Aman .. its more than that and its got to do with his own feelings this time WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Smiley : Nice prediction ClapClap but from SBS its clear that Yash is well aware of Aman and Aarti friendship and he was fine too but I guess their interactions slowly made him insecure since somehow he got the fear of loosing his new found companion Aarti to this random street smart guy Aman ... the insecurity became further worst after the night fiasco when Aarti came home late with Aman Ouch

@psaniya : Welcome to DC Big smile...I agree its difficult for Yash to share it with anyone because its the question of Aarti's character and he himself might b waiting for an explanation from Aarti and so he is going all insane till Aarti gives him an explanation but he is not able to ask her since he only said we r not like typical hubby-wifey in this case but now he is behaving like a typical hubby only  and this is what is making him all frustrated LOL

@Sanju ; Awesome take ClapClap...OMGG Yash's sign of normalcy is if he breaks glasses .. OMGG ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...I was thinking the same .. something is wrong .. he is no more breaking anything .. and there u go .. the moment he breaks that glass .. I was like pheww he is still normally angry ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL...I think 50% of his anger is on himself for feeling so possessive about Aarti and the other 50% is on Aarti for both bothering to tell him about the night ... Ouch

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonUSManeetiankriti07Pearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10bbbcccEva JQlulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterilovepyaarKinSanj

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:22am | IP Logged
I think here Aman said why all this other lady's museum in your house Wink ..Aarti ke photos kaha hai ?? .. mein hota toh it would hv been all Aarti in my house WinkLOLLOL

This expalins why Yash breaks Arpita photos in Bhopal Tongue...He must hv remembered this Aman's taunt that time WinkTongue

I m sure Aman managed to give Yash a reality chk too about how unfair he is towards Aarti as a husband .. Ouch...So Yash is feeling a bit of angry on himself too  and then added to that anger was Aarti's late night stunt mayb ...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonUSManeetiannirmalac99kriti07Pearl_27bbbcccEva JQsaf24AngeloScurolulujjjjDeepti1808InduG64ZetterilovepyaarKinSanj

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

Originally posted by Eva JQ

ermm... translation please... I just know word Jalan Jalan Cari Makan LOL
jalan means jealousy ROFL

@Sanju :  thanks.. in my language jalan means road, jalan jalan means going outLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterKinSanj

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

@Eva JQ

In this context, Jalan means jealous (literally burning with jealousy)

thanks Anonee Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index