Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 78)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

@loveforlife re:
Aman: Hey I mean look at my finger!!
Yash and Aarti: OuchConfused

He does not stop there - he continues: "Look my fingers land on those of the hottest woman in town" and grabs hold of  Aarti's hand.

Aarti laughs at Aman the flirt.

Yash glares at Aarti because he is in jalan and hurt!!

Arpita in the background - keeps calling but Yash cannot hear her anymore!!

LOLLOL
Agree bechari Arpita is a mute spectator to all this...LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQsaf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

haha Geetha this is called Stomach burning???LOLLOL
and heartburning.. he was burning in whole ROFL

Can Aman hold her hand once again today in front of Yash Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccEva JQsaf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjj

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
What I'm curious about is why Yash is giving killer looks to Aarti? Shouldn't it be the other way round? OMGG does that mean Yash is jealous of Aarti Shocked

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccsaf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:53am | IP Logged
now yash tell me what is dat HAADSA u r talking about?? Wink LOL oh u r jealous dat too with a capital J...Wink aman i love you man... as a friend ok... mera pyaar toh sirf aur sirf yash hian...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccsaf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Interesting discussions all ClapClapClap

@Maham ,Borna and Samana : Even I share similar views about Yash's inferiority complex here .. I feel after meeting Aman in Mumbai , he realised what he actually lacks as a man .. he saw Aman has that vibrant charishma to sweep any girl off her feet , he is lively , outgoing , fun-loving in nature , hv grt sense of humour .. everything that a woman will love in her man and all that Yash lacks in himself Ouch...He also saw how Aarti is enjoying his company ... thats when he started feeling lonely again and also the insecurity came in since he cannot b like Aman .. Ouch...I m myself an introvert in this case and to b honest I start feeling insecure when I see an outspoken  girl hving a good friendly interaction with my hubby since I cannot b that outspoken ..so somewhere I can connect with Yash's insecurity here LOL

@Kitya_Cullen : Welcome to DC Big smile... I said the same in my take too .. Yash has always been a loner and finally he was starting to find a companion in Aarti .. thats why he does not want to share Aarti's companionship with anyone else  but when he saw Aman is all that he is not , he got all insecure and thought he is left lonely again since Aarti found her companion in Aman Ouch...

@Veena : Actually Aarti has given the place of a god to Yash whereas Aman only sees Yash like any other flawed human and thats why he easily guessed the issue but Aarti is not ready to believe it Ouch..Mayb once Yash and Aarti directly confronts on this matter , then Aarti will no more treat him like God but as human only LOL

@Kirti : Fab take and yes because of their past life , both Yash and Aarti feels they r not really worthy of any happiness or positive changes in their life Ouch...Aarti has taken for granted that Yash will never love her and Yash has taken for granted that he does not deserve any love in life Ouch...both needs to b tied to a tree I feel and mayb someone should bang their heads and ask them to communicate with each other if they want to b untied from the tree and only when they resolve all issues via communication , they should b left free AngryLOLLOL

@Angel : Nice take ClapClap...From today's SBS it seems we will hv to wait for more to get the "uss raat" mystry but today we r certainly getting the uss din" mystry LOLLOL...

@Indu : Your takes r always so poetic and beautiful to read the way u did self-analysis of both Yash and Aarti ClapClapClap...Even I felt it yesterday .. both r trying hard to run away from happiness knocking at their door or else why will Aarti not believe that Yash can fall for her and why will Yash not want to show his authority on his wife ... its clear that both lacks self-confidence in this case Ouch...Yash feels he has no right to show his husband wala authority on Aarti by questioning her about Aman and there Aarti feels Yash can never really fall for her , so doubting her too is out of question as thats the sign of typical husbands and Yash toh is god for her LOLOuch...Gosh both needs to come down to earth and accept facts ... Aarti needs to accept Yash is a human who has fallen for her and his possessiveness is showing now and there Yash needs to accept Arpita is history , since he is madly in love with Aarti now Tongue

@Saf :Wonderful take ClapClap...I agree Yash feels lonely and thats why he goes to kids room and reads that rain poem written by Palak mayb and it gives him some peace simply because now he associates rain with Aarti WinkEmbarrassed...I think this is one reason why Yash is not able to share his issue with anyone else simply because he is himself not able to understand why this incident is affecting him so much if Aarti is just the mother of his kids WinkTongue

@Redeye : Loved your take on Aman and his touchy nature ClapClapClap,..From today's SBS its clear that he continued to b all touchy touchy in front of Yash only and I feel Aarti remembers it all but since things all happened in front of Yash as per sbs and even Yash was fine with it , so she dint realise this is the cause of his extreme anger but Aman seems to hv realised it from Yash's sadoo expressions LOL

About that camera , I feel Yash only took those snaps of two friends but later watching those snaps only he got all pissed off that night when she came home late , and must hv decided to burry it in kids ka room so that noone can see it LOL

@Euphoria : Nice take Clap...Actually I really dont think Aarti forgot the matter .. she remembers it well but what is there to say in it when she feels that Yash already knows about Aman .. she is not really connecting the whole Aman fiasco with Yash's anger here and so she does not feel its important enough to tell this story to all mayb Confused

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonredeye2012bbbcccEva JQangakekriti07nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZettercssudhailovepyaarKinSanj

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Geeta..

Originally posted by anituram

haha Geetha this is called Stomach burning???LOLLOL
and heartburning.. he was burning in whole ROFL

Can Aman hold her hand once again today in front of Yash Embarrassed

I pity yash really...He is purely in love...Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonbbbcccEva JQsaf24AngeloScuroZettercssudhalulujjjjDeepti1808ilovepyaar

Piie Senior Member
Piie
Piie

If ever Yash is actually doubting Aarthi's character, then Aarthi should just do the exact act as Yash...go all berserk...screaming HAKUNA MATATAAA...breaking G3's leftover crockeries...run barefooted...and finally land in the hospital to be attended by the quack doc!!! (Dr.Dhaval or Dhayal...whatever his name is)DeadDeadDead

Sorry! couldn't resist...LOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonbbbcccsaf24AngeloScuroZettercssudhalulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06KinSanj

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Seriously .. i think Scindia household they are not expressive about their expressions ever Shocked

have we seen Cas touching G3 ...or Pratiek or Panku  their spouses .. well Pratiek may be during first week of honeymoon phase Ermm

The point is Aman being touchy feely with Aarti a parayi aurat ( not that there is anything wrong with it Wink ) must create dangerous images in Yash ka mind..Yash is a kid who is the type to not share his toys & is super possessive about his stuff .LOL

Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 04 September 2012 at 5:01am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonkriti07Eva JQnirmalac99bbbccclulujjjjDeepti1808saf24AngeloScuroZettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index