Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 75)

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccnirmalac99saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjjyoti06Euphoria.anoneeLoveforlife

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Sadoo scindiya ROFL

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonnirmalac99Strawbellasmileymj10bbbcccPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjDeepti1808Zettercssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifeanoneeEuphoria.KinSanj

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Yash: Ok Pankaj and Prateek all set?? All I have to do now is put my ungli in the electric socket, and we will all go to Arpitaland!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012HeartEmWatsonbbbcccPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjDeepti1808Zettercssudhajyoti06anoneeEuphoria.

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

Hey KinSanj so sweet of your long comment and the way you analyzed exactly true...
well that's how i assume the story is going to be...linking a scene with another can get you to guess the entire story LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyZettercssudhalulujjjjLoveforlifeanoneeEuphoria.

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

Originally posted by anituram

Hey KinSanj so sweet of your long comment and the way you analyzed exactly true...
well that's how i assume the story is going to be...linking a scene with another can get you to guess the entire story LOL

200%confirm aman words are so true...Now we all know what will happen...LOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonbbbccclulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroZettercssudhaLoveforlifeanoneeEuphoria.KinSanj

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
@deeps: thanks for the caps ROFL

haha saddo scindhia ke expression are epic ROFL

especially this one

it's mor elike OMG! how dare you touch my strawberry...i mean meri aarti ji ROFL

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonPooja_11nirmalac99bbbcccEva JQPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyZettercssudhaDeepti1808lulujjjjjyoti06LoveforlifeanoneeEuphoria.Tilashini

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
@SylvaniaLUX thanks for the segment pics!! Smile
OMG I want all the three of them to live together...
Aman - Yash - Aarti! LOLEmbarrassed
Bua can burn!! LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonPooja_11Pearl_27bbbcccsaf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06Euphoria.anonee

Strawbella IF-Dazzler
Strawbella
Strawbella

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

Originally posted by Strawbella

Today episode especially precap made me to rotate my head 360 degree. The only thing i thought was what will happen if the divorcee lie ends. Already this dragged for these many weeks and now the precap???Dead
Well i am totally irritated with Yash behaviour if he considers Arti as Parayi Aurath why he bothers Arti with Parayi Admi. Wat did Bhawri say on phone?? Trickily muted???
The episodes best line is said by SP as u dont know happiness Clapto buaThumbs Up
MY PREDICTION
Pari is ot for many days i guess both Scindia BRO are of same problem. I mean to say that Pari will come out of the car and the producer will be introduced to Scindia Family. Last time Yash supported Pari and if this time he speaks in support of her will Arti go mad on him??? Anyone agree with meApprove

haha pari is too much romancing on colors Kairi rishta khatta meetha ROFL
she's too busy getting back anuj...i guess that's the reason she's missing coz the storyline is much more focused on her in that show for the time being LOL
Hey tfs info. I will ring up ma aunty as she is a regular viewer of KaireeTongue

Edited by Strawbella - 04 September 2012 at 4:27am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonEva JQbbbcccPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06LoveforlifeanoneeEuphoria.KinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index