Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 73)

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
@ Anee

If Aman turns negative...Aarti's situation becomes worst !!! 

And that FB quote might be an interesting one yet to be coming out !!

Edited by cssudha - 04 September 2012 at 4:04am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

Originally posted by Eva JQ

Originally posted by Deepti1808

Hey sbs shows flashback with aarti,yash and aman together
I think they are at yash's house and yash is shown to leave the two friends together and go away

@anonee: thanks.. so now it confirms that Aman took Aarti out with Yash permissionWink
yash ji ko huyi Jalan, jalan, jalan. (haha the jalan part meant to echo ROFL)

ermm... translation please... I just know word Jalan Jalan Cari Makan LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjanonee

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

Anyone saw today SBS...Finally fb is out fully...OMG yash is so jealous...LOL

I was keeping an eye on SBS still missed it LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjanonee

Pearl_27 IF-Dazzler
Pearl_27
Pearl_27

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pearl_27

Did I mention that I love this DC...WOW!!!!!!!!!What great insights guysClap...Sorry could not reply to everyone... cause have to go somewhere...Ouch
But...Jyo,Indu,Samana,Zetter,Kittiya,Angel,Veena,Raveena,Red(You cracked me upLOL),Anonee,Borna ,Sudha,Smiley,Kirthi,Maham,Anee,Raveena(the new montage is fabClap)Deepti,Saffi,Deeps and everyone ...Sorry!If I missed some names...You guys are awesome...Love ya!!!!HugHugHug

hey Pearl busy today...???I cant see you 

Yup!!Their is so much that is running in my mind but I don't have time.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjanonee

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Geeta..

Geeta...watch it again when aman holding aarthi hands...yash exuse himself and go from thereLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonPearl_27saf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808anonee

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Even in my take I have mentioned this...yash , aman and aarti together had fun !! And so Aarti might have taken this issue in an easy way...!! Its not that she had forgotten that rainy night fiasco !! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonEva JQlulujjjjDeepti1808saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetteranonee

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Geeta..

Geeta...watch it again when aman holding aarthi hands...yash exuse himself and go from thereLOL

So its high time to confess his feelings to Aarti !!! Come on Yash...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjanonee

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged

My Take  =D

So Finally I saw the episode, after having such an exhausting day. Plus I am not well either...so here I am being forced to take complete bed rest...I've been sleeping the entire day, so I think I have gaied enough energy to stay here for tonight...and chat with you all unless my brain decides to just shut down. *sigh*

Anyways enough me...starting with the episode.

Vidhi and Pankaj, haha the trio used to drink secretly? ROFL cute...it happens a lot, I've done it meself. Haha...but I truly felt bad for pankaj when vidhi completely refused to stitch his button on the shirt because she had a lot of stuff to do. Like c'mon it's just a button she has to stitch not the whole shirt. I guess pankaj such dry behavior towards vidhi is truly justifying.

Yash missing his kids, was a nice scene too...thank god he remembers his kids still LOL but I was wondering how come there aren't any photos of ansh in that room yet? I think it's high time they put up a photo of his as well...they are siblings after all and the trio share that room. And everyone has accepted ansh as the son of the house too, so I am hoping we'll have ansh's photos soon too. Infact I am thinking if we can get a scene where yash puts up fotos oh his and aarti's in their room and ansh's in the kids' room...when everything is okay of course. That will be a cute scene to watch as well.

Coming to that camera, how on earth did that camera get in the kids room? and that too that had fotos oh aarti and aman only? Confused that really doesn't work for me...and bhawari, how on earth did she remember all of a sudden that this was the reason for yash's beahviour and that aarti ji didn't do this right with him Confused I tried to make out the words bhawari was saying but I couldn't really guess what her exact words were. But whatever it is, so far I feel that aarti returning home at 3 am in the morning on that rainy night is being exaggerated. And I'll have that feeling until I actually watch the flashback scene of aarti and aman.

Aman is a big time flirt, we all know...but he shares a strong bonding with aarti which was pretty clear in the episode and those photos that were shown. And thank god for aman who was able to notice that yash is in love with aarti LOL both aarti and yash are just simply tubelight to understand each other's feelings or shall I say both just ignoring that fact that they love each other. Aarti's flirty behavior, yash blushing whenever aarti flirts was clear indication that yash likes it...Aarti sounded a bit surprised when aman said that yash is in love with her and any husband would be possessive towards their wife and will feel bad if they saw their wife roam around with another man especially when they are good looking. Aman actually makes me laugh...haha and I really laughed when aman address yash as "Sadu" ROFL so I am sure yash was pretty much dry towards aman, coz he obviously didn't like the fact that aarti was simply too much involved in the activities with aman.  So I won't be too surprised why yash refused to go out with aman and aarti LOL but I am sure that yash is pretty much angry about this that aarti has become so involved with aman and enjoying his company that she forgot that back at home yash was waiting for her. Perhaps we may see yash trying to call aarti but couldn't get through due to the rainy weather. And we may see yash waiting for aarti for dinner, and he was just very much concerned about her. Anyone will be pissed off about that. I know I will...

Haha bhua saw the two in the car...and cas just didn't believe him. Now that was hilarious, and I agreed with cas that due to her such behavior she never got any happiness in life. Wow bhua comparing aarti with sita ma. What a comparison...so even somewhere she agrees that yash and aarti are like ram sita ROFL

Coming to the scene where the trio siblings have a time of their own. Pankaj and prateik drinking,  though yash didn't touch it at first. But when pankaj said that he has to drink as aarti has given him dhoka too. Yash gulped that whole glass down in one go...and yes he broke a glass so we know yash is still pretty much angry ROFL coz I was wondering why he didn't break anything for the pjast few episodes. He didn't break anything either when he saw flashbacks of aarti and was quite shocked about it...LOL so yep, we know yash is normal still. Hahahah!

With the precap vidhi seems so angry about it at aarti...but did she not once think that why would yash ji be jealous about it? A person is jealous when they have feelings for that person. So didn't vidhi think about this? That omg...yash ji angry because aarti got late? And I am surprised that vidhi passed on a judgement without even having a discussion with aarti about it. So we know everyone will blame aarti here too and wouldn't even bother talking to her about it at all...anyways, with the way today's episode ended I am hoping we'll come to know today and yash won't run away this time ROFL but I am just thinking why does yash keep getting that rain flashback that happened in Bhopal? Seems like they still haven't shot that rainy night scene yet, so we'll just have to wait for that *sigh*

All over it was a filler episode, so I am looking forward to watching tonight's episode, coz I have to update it and I hope we really get that truth out today coz we've waited really long enough now!

Edited by KinSanj - 04 September 2012 at 4:12am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Eva JQlulujjjjDeepti1808saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterjyoti06anoneeilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index