Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 66)

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
My Prediction: You know three weeks from now on a friday. We are going to get mother of all jhatkas in the precap Aarti is going to say: YASHJI MAIN AAPKE BACHE KI MAA BANNE WALI HOON.
Then again will be shown some more flashbacks and so on and so on

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlife

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Maham OMGG Thats the best DC montage ever especially that beautiful text Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...u know yesterday only I was thinking of PMing u for a new montage  and woww its some telepathy I guess , u made it ShockedLOL...its high time we hv a new montage for DC since it has come a long way along with AarYa journey .. so perfect EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...today we will hv this new montage for opening Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

angakekriti07saf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepti1808

My Prediction: You know three weeks from now on a friday. We are going to get mother of all jhatkas in the precap Aarti is going to say: YASHJI MAIN AAPKE BACHE KI MAA BANNE WALI HOON.
OMG!!! they were both in Kodaikanal together na??  Yash became tube light when he saw that burnt photo with Aarti in the background!!! what if they were in the same hotel and the lights went off anddd... Prashant went in Arpita ka room and Yash went in Aarti ka room...OOMMGG Ansh is Yash's son!!! Papa S already has a POTA!!!!!

This is the Haadsa!!!! LOL

No wonder he is angry on both Aarti and Arpita... LOL

(Ok Guys this is just a joke now don't start a debate over their marriage dates and who got married first!! LOL)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonnirmalac99Eva JQlulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterjyoti06

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

OMG!!! they were both in Kodaikanal together na??  Yash became tube light when he saw that burnt photo with Aarti in the background!!! what if they were in the same hotel and the lights went off anddd... Prashant went in Arpita ka room and Yash went in Aarti ka room...OOMMGG Ansh is Yash's son!!! Papa S already has a POTA!!!!!

(Ok Guys this is just a joke now don't start a debate over their marriage dates and who got married first!! LOL)

haha raveena...u r so funny

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06Loveforlife

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
I saw one of PV Article...now...why aman has to go to ahamadabad???any guess

Punarvivaah's latest addition Aman (Aadesh Chaudhary) is coming to Ahmedabad on Thursday. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07saf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06Loveforlife

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

ROFL

@loveforlife lagta hai daru ka nasha ab tak chada hua hain!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjLoveforlife

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
OHH God we were breaking our heads with this Mumbai already !!!

Now Where this Ahmadabad come from ?????

@ All : Fantastic discussions !!! Clap Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyZetterlulujjjjLoveforlifeanonee

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
hi all.. haven't got a chance to watch last night episode. pretty busy lately as my crops are ready to harvest.. I am ecstatic! Wink

and again... I  would like to hug SP as the leader of Scindiya family Hug.Now I can understand why he becomes so protective to Aarti. and always  firm to Vidhi and also why he doesn't agree with Pari  career choice as he knows his children are hopeless as husbandsLOLLOLLOL. They are good as wedding planners but doom as husbands LOLLOLLOL.. rather than talking like adults, they turned to alcohol and get drunk before discussing about their marriage problemsTongue. I think SP more in control and always discussing about his family matters when he is sober Wink. His children need to learn from him how to be a leader Wink

Edited by Eva JQ - 04 September 2012 at 2:58am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99kriti07saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyZettercssudhalulujjjjjyoti06anoneeLoveforlife

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index