Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 65)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Just a random thought - Papa Scindia keeps the alcohol/liquor in his room, right? But did he ever drink any in any of his scenes? This is the second time I am hearing someone swiping whiskey from SP's room, first it was Pankhaj and now Prateik. And from the way the Scindia family is, I would never peg Papa S as the drinking type even though he would look quite the Casanova in a robe and slippers and a glass of whiskey in one hand (OK I think I just described Hugh Hefner ROFL). 

@salvatore-nina: That was hilarious. (Bold) The side-effects of trying to figure out Papa S! 

Prateik's in-laws were shown bringing in liquour bottles as Shagun.  SP/G3 - one of the two was shown asking RD to put the drinks in their room.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Zetterlulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allbut1

AVI set from the Kratika-Divyam part of yesterday's SBS segment here

I got a few requests for them so decided to share them here as well Big smile

It's been a very creative long weekend, even though it was really weird to get a new episode today because it felt like a Sunday! Am going to call it a night now, but fingers crossed for some answers tomorrow!

@Red: Brilliant take, I am have been reading them all but haven't gotten a chance to respond to any of them! This is probably the most you have ever written and your entire part about Aman was especially interesting! Also, hilarious limerick, the crockery really is in serious danger these days!

And LOL at Papa Scindia and his secret stash of alcohol, he really is a mystery at times!
It is not a secret stash - they showed him getting the alchohol from Prateik's in-laws

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1saf24AngeloScuroInduG64

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

Pic 1: Is your shoulder strong enough for me to cry on about my wife-woes?  It might have been hilarious if in the effort to get Yash to spill his guts, both Pankaj and Prateek got totally drunk and ended up getting sympathy from Yash...

Pic 2: Who wants to press?

Pic 3: They got a chauffer-driven car so they could hold hands.  I thought Aman drove his own car. No, wait, it is a driverless car, ain't it? We saw that in the last episode. Have to give it to the CVs for consistency! Clap

Edited by redeye2012 - 04 September 2012 at 1:41am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonluv_lvndrnirmalac99Noe123saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808Allbut1jyoti06Loveforlifeanonee

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Andd I completely forgot to post it earlier, but here's something new to open the DC with tomorrow, if Jyo wishes to do so Big smile

I actually wanted to get this done before the new week started, but I didn't take into account the long weekend and that's why the one day delay! This has been pending for a while but since it's quiet a big and heavy project I kept pushing it back. Not too thrilled about it, but it's something a little different so it should do for a bit till we hit the next bump in the story!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonangakenirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zetterjyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifeanoneeEuphoria.

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

It all comes down to that yet again, doesn't it? How much does Aarti need Yash. I guess when Aman came along, Yash no longer felt needed, and what made it worse was that he didn't have his usual defense mechanism of Arpita-land to retreat to either, considering it was burnt down. I think that is why he rushed back to Bhopal...he needed his Arpita cave and that connection, which he has always used as a fall back when Aarti brushes him off. But he found that he no longer connected to Arpita the way he used to, because he had crossed some invisible boundary in Mumbai and could not go back. And so he lost Arpita all over again, this time for real, and I think that is what he is punishing himself for. 

@Sam: That's nicely put.  And the line that he spouts after the crash and burn of Arpita photos in Bhopal- that he can't hide behind the photos expresses exactly what he feels.  You just articulated it better. 

He lost his safety-net that he relied on in the past, and when he finally took the leap, he realized Aarti wasn't really 'there' to break his fall. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 04 September 2012 at 2:05am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemangakeluv_lvndrlulujjjjDeepti1808saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterAllbut1jyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Maham, Oh, Maham...I love it...I just adore it. It's  so tinglishly breathtaking...just simply beautiful!!! Bravo!!Clap You are a marvel.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemZetterlulujjjjAllbut1saf24AngeloScuro

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

[QUOTE=SylvaniaLUX]

@Red:  "Saathi haath badhana...saathi haath badhana; Ek akela thak jayega...milkar bojh uthana; saathi haath badhana..."Tongue

Seriously, this scene reminded me of the movie "Hungama" where so many people get stuck to each other because of an electric shock...and yahaan to Yashbabu is just getting ready to spill out the shock...so they are already bracing themselves for the jhatka...LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cynthiagemredeye2012angakesaf24AngeloScuroAllbut1lulujjjjZetterjyoti06anonee

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:04am | IP Logged
@ Allbut1: Beautiful. Beautiful. You have captured Mumbai moments at their best. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjanonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index