Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 64)

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
@Deepti1808:

That was outstandingly hilarious. LOL That's where we all are. Cracking jokes and getting distracted while we wait for the CVs to do the big reveal! 

Hurry up, CVs. Don't let this backfire on you...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonangakekriti07saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808palbharAllbut1

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

Originally posted by Tilashini

I seriously give up...lol..I'm just gonna wait till the truth is out and who is behind all this..could it be kareena who took the pics? LOL

Then yash also must took a snap with her naa

Maybe yash knew she was going out with aman..and all this happened when yash was not present ...remember the part she came back late at 3am Sumtin...yash did not question her anyting when she was back as it was late night and the kids were sleeping so next morning he was furious and went home..

Edited by Tilashini - 04 September 2012 at 12:58am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjj

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
PunarVivaah ?@PunarVivaah

Aman (Aadesh Chaudhary) is coming to Ahmedabad on Thursday. Any suggestions on what he should do when he gets to the city?#PunarVivaah

Expand
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite

This is what PV just tweeted, but I don't understand why us Aman coming to Ahmedabad, I mean I thought they live in Bhopal, and everything took place in Mumbai ( I don't live in India, so I dunno much about the places over thereLOL)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99lulujjjjAllbut1saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
@Deepti: That was howlarious...amazing sense of humor, girl. LOL Superb!!Clap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonsaf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808Allbut1

anushaarja IF-Rockerz
anushaarja
anushaarja

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
naaa... no double game is being played by aarthi... no dual thoughts are playing in yash's mind regarding aman...
what ever aarthi said to aman about yash is 100% correct... yash is never gonna think bad about her n her friends...coz i think yash reads a lot from her eyes it self... when she confessed he felt honesty in her eyes... but he is not ready in fact i shud say not clear about his feelings... her indifference and her being lost in thots bugs him... remember the iron box scene... he gets hold of what is in aarthi's mind even before her asking him... even in mumbai he is not ready to sent her out alone at that weird hour for her safety... dat dahi handi scene... he laughs with her for her sarcastic comments too... he might have felt J but not dat much ki he misunderstand her... and as per today's episode... aarthi and aman might have gone out but not without a permission from yash... owing to the pics in digicam... it must be bhanwari... if itz bhanwari... then she shud have posted those along with d album... aur waise remeber bhanwari's cam is old damn stupid camera.. but here it is a digi cam... so it can't be bhanwari... i think it shud b yash who took d pics or it must b children who took d pics... if its yash... i don't think he is J... coz he already knows dat they r chaddi buddies... even if it is children who took d pics and yash gets to see them later... he shud not suspect aarthi coz he trusts her with his children so he sent them with her...

all in all i wanna say... yash suspecting aarthi with aman can not be the reason of his out burst... but there is something more to it...  yash is always talking about  night n deception n rain... can we club all these!!! wait i can club night n rain... RAINS are his fears... aarthi might have made him realize his feelings for her in that frightful nite of rains!!! but what dhoka he is talking about... ohhh idon;t want yash to suspect aarthi...

nirmalac99lulujjjjAllbut1saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06

shubhika124 IF-Sizzlerz
shubhika124
shubhika124

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Where is this almost a month old dragging going? Ermm Im super pissed with everything Ouch but I can't criticize too thats why trying my best to avoid IF Ouch
What has really happened in Bhopal after the great return?
  • Aarti became Gayu part 2. Angry Spending a 'touchy' time with a guy is not worth mentioning for her Angry The pics were not decent Confused No matter how 'close' they are Stern Smile
  • Something positive : Yash has started falling for Aarti. Heart
  • SP is a righteous hero & doesn't mind supporting women but the condition is , woman shall be in her limits Geek
  • Gayu is her sons' mother first , then SP's wife and then a woman , a human Stern Smile Women I tell you Stern Smile
  • Most Important : PV ke CV's too can be crazy & think utmost gibberish Dead

redeye2012ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1saf24AngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:31am | IP Logged

HELLO ALL!!! Big smile

Last night's episode was another suspense, thrilling, and totally exciting for me...

And as far as the story is concern, I want to share this strange thoughts that strikes my mind...
(Oh, my mind is working!!)

Anyway, did anyone here think that one of the children might took the picture of Aman-Aarti?? Maybe Ansh or Palak. Do they don't have the capability to use the digital camera???

Here's what comes to my mind. And goes with some flashback,

Maybe at that time in Mumbai, Aarti brought the children to a park or a place where they can play tennis to unwind. And there they meet Aman. Since He is a bestfriend of Aarti, maybe somehow, Ansh already knew him. And introduced them to other kids. There they played with him, and since Yash was not yet around, they ask him to play with Aarti. And that goes the photo shooting.

Maybe Aarti didn't invited Yash coz she knew at that time he was angry because of the fire incident. So when he ask about them to the servants, he might immediately follow them and goes where they are.

(flashback: Yash said to Aarti that he too is the parent of his children)

If Yash went there and saw by Aarti, Aman might be introduced to him when he came. And that goes the getting to know each other moment. So, Aarti didn't even think that this is the reason for Yash sudden anger.

(flashback: Aarti said they were just happy the day before)

They spend the whole day on that place and maybe when it is time for them to go home, Aman ask Yash if he can stay longer with Aarti, since they still have lots of things to talk about. So, Yash probably agreed and decided to go home with the kids.(The reason why Aarti think that he's not jealous to Aman, knowing Yash).

(flashback: Rain Scene)

It was then when they got home, rain pours heavily. That somehow make Yash become worried. And thinks of everything that might possible will happen. He even tried to contact her, but where is he's phone?

(flashback: Remember it is off, and he gave it to Aarti?)

Aarti and Aman may got stuck or stranded. And tried to contact Yash, but there's no signal due to rain. So, they have no choice but to stay for awhile, until the rain stops.

So, in that rainy evening, maybe Yash somehow realizes his feelings for Aarti. And that I love you scene of Aarti is what stack in his mind the most.

(flashback:  "I love You Yashji" )

Oh well, this is just my predictions, thoughts or whatever you may call it, but still don't know if will happen, knowing CVs... Confused

That goes for me now, and don't know if it makes sense at all!! LOL

Happy discussions everyone!!! Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullennirmalac99InduG64ZetterAllbut1saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Where is this almost a month old dragging going? Ermm Im super pissed with everything Ouch but I can't criticize too thats why trying my best to avoid IF Ouch
What has really happened in Bhopal after the great return?
  • Aarti became Gayu part 2. Angry Spending a 'touchy' time with a guy is not worth mentioning for her Angry The pics were not decent Confused No matter how 'close' they are Stern Smile
  • Most Important : PV ke CV's too can be crazy & think utmost gibberish Dead

Shubika124: 

Bold 1: Right you are. 

Bold 2: Second you there...

I think the CVs are pushing the envelope a bit too much. I want the big reveal (however lame it might be) to be over and done with. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Noe123kriti07saf24AngeloScuroAllbut1InduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06shubhika124

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index