Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 63)

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Just a random thought - Papa Scindia keeps the alcohol/liquor in his room, right? But did he ever drink any in any of his scenes? This is the second time I am hearing someone swiping whiskey from SP's room, first it was Pankhaj and now Prateik. And from the way the Scindia family is, I would never peg Papa S as the drinking type even though he would look quite the Casanova in a robe and slippers and a glass of whiskey in one hand (OK I think I just described Hugh Hefner ROFL). 

@salvatore-nina: That was hilarious. (Bold) The side-effects of trying to figure out Papa S! 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

angakekriti07saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1anonee

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Love it...More than 60pages crossed...Everyone comments are so gr8

I personally feel yash speech in front of everyone is going to judge his character in pv

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Zetterlulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuro

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
AVI set from the Kratika-Divyam part of yesterday's SBS segment here

I got a few requests for them so decided to share them here as well Big smile

It's been a very creative long weekend, even though it was really weird to get a new episode today because it felt like a Sunday! Am going to call it a night now, but fingers crossed for some answers tomorrow!

@Red: Brilliant take, I am have been reading them all but haven't gotten a chance to respond to any of them! This is probably the most you have ever written and your entire part about Aman was especially interesting! Also, hilarious limerick, the crockery really is in serious danger these days!

And LOL at Papa Scindia and his secret stash of alcohol, he really is a mystery at times!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012angakekriti07saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged

Just as rains and the bridge have become characters in the show, I propose that photographs (includes digital images as well) too deserve a place in the pantheon.

Appearances:

1.       Yash's love affair with Arpita photographs needs no expounding.  That alone can take up points 1- 50. Not only his home in Bhopal, but the beach house in Mumbai too is filled with Arpita photos. Is the Mumbai beach house Yash's sole property? Isn't this a shared house of the Scindias? Why would Yash take over and litter the house with Arpita photos in every room -living, dining, bedroom? And as though the photographs on the walls are not enough, there are stand-alone easels taking up plenty of floor space.  No one seems to object.  (I suppose they'd never dare.)

2.       Yash and Aarti getting each other's photos pre-marriage and taking their own sweet time to look at it.

3.       Prateek having taken photographs and transferred them into a CD for Aarti's viewing pleasure.

4.   The presence of a sole Ansh's photo on the bedside table by Yash's side of the bed, to convey the special relationship he has forged in midst of Arpita's photo-web. 

5.       Eashwar ka Ishaara photo-The nether-worldly, supposedly divine, eerie, burnt-on-the-edges photo that reveals the predestined connection.

6.       The timely arrival of the Mumbai photo album designed to jog Aarti's G3-like memories.

7.       The timely discovery of the images on the mysterious digital camera designed to create turbulence (as per some new articles) or to solve the dragging mystery. 

Missing any?

Edited by redeye2012 - 04 September 2012 at 12:55am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonangakeKittya_Cullenkriti07Noe123nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808Allbut1saf24AngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64Zetterjyoti06Tilashini

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Today was a day about buttons.. today we lost the Like button, Pankaj lost his shirt button, the camera button got pressed on its own, Bua's eyes became big Button's when she saw Aman and Aarti holding hands.

now CV's which button should I hit to make you give me the reason!!

@Loveforlife: That was awesome. LOL Which button do I press for more?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Noe123angakekriti07saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
I seriously give up...lol..I'm just gonna wait till the truth is out and who is behind all this..could it be kareena who took the pics? LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti07saf24AniSweetyInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

I seriously give up...lol..I'm just gonna wait till the truth is out and who is behind all this..could it be kareena who took the pics? LOL

Then yash also must took a snap with her naa

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjj

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
I had nothing better to do so i am posting this. Atleast it will help fill up the pages.

Aarti: So yashji is angry at my carelessness in leaving the geyzer on. I should let him cool off before i go to him
Hmmm so what should i do in the mean time.
Let me see the list of things i had planned to do in Mumbai:

1)Make pots with sadu-- check
2)Swing with sadu -- check
3)Make karela for sadu-- check
4)Take sadu to beach, have coconut water-- check
5)Confess your love for sadu-- check
6)Write about it in the diary -- check

Arti:Hey my whole trip is about him i must to something for myself.

So my new list

7)Find long lost friend who is tall and handsome and very touchy-feely
8)Play tennis with him and get photographs taken
9)Stay out and party in rain till 3 am. 
No no you cannot plan such things they just have to happen.

Ok yashji main chali byeee.

Back at home after arti has gone off:

Yash: Where the hell is Aartiji. I let her off the hook very easily. Least she could do was clean up the room.

(Finds the diary in the room)

Yash:What is this? Again careless leaving her diary behind so that i can find it.Let me browse.
OMG!!!!!!
Itna bada "DHOKA"...Is "HADSE" se main bahar kaise nikaloon.

Waits patiently till morning and storms off to Bhopal.

Cut to yesterday's scene

Pankaj: Maine apne kapde thujhe borrow karne diye jab tak tu mujhe se height mein kam tha, maine tera homework karke diya, maine kitna kuch kiya par ab tu kuch bhi nahi bol raha

Prateek: Jaldi bolo na bhaiya mujhe Pari ko dhundane jana hai

Yash smashes the glass.

Yash: Sun paoge. Uss raat.. uss raat .. us baarish ki raat.. us baarish ki raat aarti ji... us baarish ki raat aarti ji ne kuch nahi kiya . Hey Hey Hey August-September double fool. August-September double fool. Sab to buddhu banaya.

Seriously they are taking us for a ride. Aur kitne din.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonredeye2012nirmalac99Kittya_Cullenangakekriti07saf24AngeloScuroAllbut1InduG64lulujjjjZetterjyoti06Loveforlifeshubhika124

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index