Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 62)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
@Red: I hear ya...but IMO she was trying to recall incidents that had to do with Arpita cause since she's been in the Mansion only things related to Arpita gets Yash worked up like that so she didn't think about the reason being her. Aarti needs to stop looking at everything through rose colored glass and pay attention to ppl behaviors.

Well I guess we'll see what she tells Vidhi 2nite when she's confronted with the pics.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_CullenInduG64saf24AngeloScuroAllbut1lulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.anonee

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redeye2012

@Zetter: Thanks! But I still think it is forgetting. Aarti and Vidhi spent considerable time replaying the events of the Mumbai trip. And this happened right before they left.  

If it were counting the number of bathroom visits the previous, the error of omission is understandable.  But staying out because of the rain and returning at 3 am with a male (friend though he may of hers) is not insignificant and considering it happened the just few hours before Yash got all huffy and puffy is forgetfulness and not an issue of insignificance.  And to Vidhi, it is suspicious since they together tried to retrace every step in Mumbai.  

@Red:  A lot of logic has been tossed out so far in the name of back-tracking of Aarti's memory. Just put this one too in that. It goes without saying that whether Yash has any personal interest in Aarti or not, she had no business thinking this was so frivolous that it needn't be given cognizance to. She is a married woman (that too of a highly orthodox family) with kids ...and if she decides to be out with her friend (male/female)...her husband needs to know the reason...and when both she and her SIL are digging for the reason, that should have been foremost in mind. 

Well...if politicians can put every misdemeanor of theirs down to "the law will take it's own course"...then our Hindi soap makers can always take cover behind the excuse of "cinematic liberty"...Shocked 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012angakesaf24AngeloScuroZetterAllbut1jyoti06Euphoria.anonee

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
@Zetter: Not really. She knew she was the reason why Yash was getting worked up. And the idea was to recall what SHE did.  And even with Arpita memories, she didn't recall the fire incident right away. The photos had to come crashing down and even then after jogging her memory for a bit. So, all I can say is that she's having serious memory issues. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

angakeAllbut1saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06Euphoria.

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
61 pages! Already? =O The DC is flying!! =D First and for most, WELCOME BACK SAM!! Gosh was missing your takes real bad! Awesome discussion guys! Red, your take left me ROFLing as usual! Honestly, where do you get your wit from?! It never fails to amaze and amuse me! LOL 

I still think the writers are trying to mislead us. They have been harping on the 'betrayal track' for sometime and knowing our ingenious writers, this definitely wouldn't be the reason behind Yash's anger. According to the spoiler, Aman's attempt at re-uniting AarYa would fail and I'm not surprised. If he were to be successful at the very first attempt, there wouldn't have been a point behind the cameo. Just a random thought, when Yash was getting drunk yesterday, for a split second, I thought he was observing the glass of whiskey (?) quite closely. Does that mean that Aarti too got drunk in Mumbai. I remember this being one of the most common speculations when we first saw Yash raging at Aarti. About the 'dhoka', maybe Aarti in her not-so-sober state blurted out something like ILY to Aman, mistaking him as Yash and Yash caught on that? So he feels that Aarti betrayed him. I don't know, i really don't. It's just a very random guess. But then again, the 'hadsaa' bit is confusing me. Gah the Mittals sure do know how to get us hooked to a show! It's been 3 weeks and yet we have not given up on our guesses! 

Aman, the guy oozes positivity! He is the kind of guy friend I would wanna have when nothing seems to go right in my life. The detailed character analysis of Aman has already been done by our wonderful DC members so I am not gonna repeat that! =) LOL @Red about Aman being the touchy guy. Yeah that bit was a little strange but then again, if that can enrage our already enraged Yash further *but this time due to sheer jealousy* I don't mind! =P Since Aman's first attempt at ptaching things up is gonna fail (courtesy: spoilers), I really wonder what's he gonna do next. Is there a confrontation between Yash and him coming up? If it is then boy am I excited! 

No comments about Bua, serves her right. Who would believe a snake like her! And SP is really shining as bright as a star these days. His actions are truly applaud-worthy. I found the little bonding between the bros really adorable. Gotta agree with Kirthi on the fact that all 3 of them need a spanking! I thought it's usually a wifey thing to bitch about husbands but here, it seems to be the opposite! @Red: Pankaj and Prateek do some good acting to do some really bad acting to convey that they are drunk. ROFL Trust you to come up with something like this!

I don't think Vidhi is gonna be against Aarti, she is pissed and rightly so. She expected Aarti to share everything with her but that wasn't the case. Even if Vidhi ends up misunderstanding Aarti, what difference is it gonna make? Everyone in the Scindia household seems to be against Aarti, what's an addition to that list gonna do after all? I think it's ultimately gonna be a showdown between Yash and Aarti. Why Yash isn't spilling the beans is a million dollar question. Is he scared, ashamed or simply trying to protect Aarti's honour? I have no idea. One thing's for sure, the family is gonna repent big time when the truth is out. Yash especially, and that's gonna be a treat for us viewers! Sadistic much? Sorry! =P 

And the interview of KS and Divyam was absolutely love! Divyam!! My little rockstar! @Borna: I wouldn't be surprised if the pin incident happens for real actually, knowing how possessive Divyam is about KS. How cute is that! I want a BF like him! =( LOL

This got really long and there really wasn't much that I was talking about actually! Gosh this show and DC is gonna drive me nuts one day! Stern SmileLOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonredeye2012nirmalac99123mitulKittya_CullenInduG64AngeloScurolulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixsaf24MelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

@Red:  A lot of logic has been tossed out so far in the name of back-tracking of Aarti's memory. Just put this one too in that. It goes without saying that whether Yash has any personal interest in Aarti or not, she had no business thinking this was so frivolous that it needn't be given cognizance to. She is a married woman (that too of a highly orthodox family) with kids ...and if she decides to be out with her friend (male/female)...her husband needs to know the reason...and when both she and her SIL are digging for the reason, that should have been foremost in mind. 

Well...if politicians can put every misdemeanor of theirs down to "the law will take it's own course"...then our Hindi soap makers can always take cover behind the excuse of "cinematic liberty"...Shocked 
@Bold 1: I don't think the writers would give much importance to such frivolous things either. Tongue They are probably misleading us as usual! LOL
@Bold 2: Cinematic liberty it is indeed! But honestly, I highly doubt the fact that Yash would lose his temper by just seeing Aman and Aarti hang out together. If he was the one who took the pics of them in the garden, I think he's totally comfortable with their relationship. He might be a little dubious/suspicious when they returned home together, late at night, but I'm sure there's more to it than just this. Fab take as usual Di! I simply love reading your takes. So poetic! Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012angakeKittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64saf24AngeloScuroAllbut1ZetterFireLordPhoenix

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
@Indu: Oh, I agree. The CVs are like that only! LOL  No issues with CVs in that post. I am responding to our zeal in trying to see things from Aarti's POV alone. From her POV, she did nothing that should worry anyone, least of all Yash. 

That's what I am disagreeing with. It is not an issue of insignificance as many seem to be thinking, but an issue of forgetfulness.  That forgetfulness itself is the handiwork of the CVs. A different topic altogether. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1Euphoria.

Euphoria. IF-Sizzlerz
Euphoria.
Euphoria.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
A lot has been said about Aarti's sudden 'bhoolne ki bimaari'. Is it just coincidental or a deliberate action by the writers? Maybe they are trying to highlight the fact that Aarti is so high-flying these days that anything that doesn't concern Yash and her relationship seems to be insignificant to her. 

One thing I didn't like about Friday's episode was when Aarti said that she was close to attaining her goal. You mean she considers returning the smile on Yash's face a goal? I thought she was doing it selflessly. Or maybe I just misinterpreted it altogether. Sorry just caught on that yesterday during the repeat telecast. The airing is delayed by a day out here. =) 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99angakesaf24AngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1ZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaar

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
@Anu: Thanks, my dear.  Oh... the CVs are just playing the "maximum effect" game with this step-by-step recollection of Aarti...you know, just heading toward the ultimate impact...at the end of which Yash will start realizing why he was feeling so devastated. Like I keep saying...he is only focusing on the fire that is consuming him...he hasn't stopped to think what caused the fire to spread out of control. Yash falling in love is a major bend in PV...CVs are not going to wrap it up fast...neither would I want them to. However, I do want this negativity to call a cease-fire now...Smile

I loved what you wrote about Vidhi not doubting but being only maha cheesed off. She has been defending her and racking her brains as to what went wrong...and here was Aarti walking around with the biggest goof-up of judgmental error if there was... Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_Cullenangake123mitulAngeloScurosaf24ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index