Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 61)

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
@Saf: Love...like..adore...and much more...for the detailed, lovely take. The quotes were just so fitting. Clap

@Zet: Awww...Did I make my buddy cry? Well ...blame the dunce duo...not me. I am the innocent writer...Tongue Yup...those two should be sentenced to solitary confinement of the dual kind for at least 24 hours...and the sentence kept on increasing till they clarify everything...and come out throwing shy glances at each other.Day Dreaming 

@Borna: PVSMC...wow...love it.Thumbs Up

@Red: Awesome...hammered the nail in.Clap I loved, loved your para on "boundaries." Absolutely spot on. And just like that...the limerick stages a show...hope more will come by.Smile

@Samana: I am with you...it's just not simply coming home late. Those photographs could deceive anyone...Did Mr Lakhan click those snaps, sent them to Yash, and mocked him thereafter? Who knows? But something surely happened...that Yash is terming as "Haadsa."Ouch

@Kittya: Awww...thanks...I am touched!!!Embarrassed  And welcome to DC!!!Hug I have to go back and read your thoughts...but I loved what you wrote in this post. You are very discerning. As for Yash and Aarti...I walk on this single track where sometimes I shadow Yash and sometimes Aarti, given the situation those two are in. My biggest fault is I can't fault them...I am embarrassingly biased toward them...the closest I come to be angry with them is to chide them endearingly!Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

angakeKittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjZettersaf24AngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06Euphoria.

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
@ red: That was such a fantastic analysis about Aman. You certainly added a whole other aspect to the stew that is already brewing. Reminds me of that old Shakespeare play, Macbeth I believe it wasLOLLOL, "double, bubble, toil and trouble" are the only words I ever relate to that play( I really must find the time to read it. Aman is exactly as you described him, a man situated between childhood, and adulthood- avoiding the responsibilities that come with growing up. As I think more on it, I can clearly see a pattern in the past in which he probably got Aarti into trouble by pulling her along to commit pranks on some unsuspecting classmate or teacher. I really wish we knew more about their relationshipLOL.
@Everyone:
Vidhi and Pankaj.

I simply cannot believe how clueless males are sometimes. It was only a few hours ago that Pankaj insulted Vidhi. He has been shown to respond to her in a manner that borders on humiliating. I believe that since Aarti's entry in the home, Vidhi has slowly begun to see this issue. Which is why she is no longer the silent domesticated wife that he has grown accustomed to. In addition, does he not realise that she is the sole bahu in the home at this stage? She is in managing all of the household chores for an extremely large family. Romance with all that tension will be the last thing on her mind.LOL

Prateek is irritating me to an extent. He has created the issues in his marriage. I have not seen him supporting his wife in the manner that she deserves to be supported. What woman would be able to stomach a husband who becomes a shaking pup before his parents, while she has to present her case to the matriarch and patriarch of the family? Would it hurt him to stand up and take a firm position with someone other than his wife? He is pushing her away with his behaviour. Paridhi on the other hand, is slowly becoming more selfish. She was a good natured girl, but I can see that her marriage is slowly turning her into a bitter, resentful person. Her frustrations have made her disregard and push against the sense of duty and responsibility that her saasural desires from her. They have succeeded in alienating her from the family, which makes it harder for her to do domestic chores as "acts of love". For Aarti, she sees it as the way to maintain family peace and happiness, so she happily partakes, for Vidhi, it is simply a matter of routine, so she appears to be indifferent to the role that she has been designated. Paridhi on the other front was raised with different ideals, and has had the illusions presented to her by Prateek gradually replaced with the reality of her situation.

It is only a matter of time before all three bahus of the Scindia household lose patience and set their men straight. I will watch gleefully then. Until such a time, I will mope, and fret at the men someone has so rightfully labelled the "3 idiots".

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaHeartEmWatsonangake123mitulnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64Zettersaf24MelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06Euphoria.

Kittya_Cullen IF-Dazzler
Kittya_Cullen
Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Meri Bhagwan ki Kasam!!! At this rate, I won't be able to sleep tonight. I'll keep thinking about all the amazing things I've learned on this thread, and the fact that it will be going on as I sleepCryCry.

@ Borna: Feel free to use whichever name feels best. I'm so used to creating pen names and the like, but I always stick to "K", it's my love for my initials I guess (K.N.O.W.LOL). I would love it if we had a song analysis thread. I am actually a semi- decent pianist, so music has that extra pull for me. Sometimes I try to find ways in which to combine my love for music, poetry, and writing, as well as drawing and photography all in one. Makes for a strange little cacophony in my head, but my girl bestfriend is even better at the combination than I am.Day Dreaming  I haven't been able to find the threads you're referring to, so a link would certainly be very helpful. I'd find my way around from there.Embarrassed

@Indu: Thank you!Embarrassed It's nice to see that your love for them keeps you open to their faults, but also allows you to admonish them for their nonsense. I sometimes wish I could put a whip to those two every now and again then, but I stop myself because I know that their actions come from so many underlying issues. It would be so unfair of me to blast them without taking everything into consideration.Embarrassed

Angel, Borna, Samana, red, Indu, and everyone else who is still awake, a good mornight to you!! I'm going to shut the laptop and close my eyes. I'll catch everyone at work in a few hoursLOL.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaredeye2012HeartEmWatsonangakenirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroZetterInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06Euphoria.

kriti07 IF-Dazzler
kriti07
kriti07

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Hi friends such lovely posts cant say how much i am loving all the insights. would be writing a small writeup on PV for RM so would be taking some of your thoughts and putting them in the writeup. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012123mitulAngeloScurosaf24ZetterlulujjjjMelodiousDreamsAllbut1Euphoria.

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged

Yash is willing to go all out and lose his life for Neelam's love, but is flapping about when it comes to his own situation.  He has completely given up on everything.  Apparently, even God can't help him.  If there is no chance of romance in his life, his life is not worth living. That seems to be his motto. And this romantic life has to be lived king-sized. Like @Indu said at one point, everything has to be exaggerated.  Yet again, he reveals the side that shows his limited world-view.  The possibility of spousal cheating is so unheard of in his conservative family circles that he believes even his siblings can't handle the truth.  It is comical and ironical that Yash thinks he's the one protecting them from such a scandalous and calamitous revelation, while he's prepared to carry the cross into eternity. And this from a raving out-of-control maniac. He's so dramatic that even G3 pales in comparison. 

I think both Prateek and Yash need to set up house independently. As long as they have a fall-back option in the likes of SP and G3, these men will never really grow up.   They both need be stiffened up - Prateek, for not standing up for wife and for actually enabling her to free-fall in the near future, Yash for completely abrogating his responsibilities towards his kids and family and falling apart like there is no tomorrow. 

Pankaj, as the anointed heir seems to be doing a little better. He knows that he has big shoes to fill in the future and seems to be keeping it together.  But we will soon see how well he handles things when the ticking time-bomb in his bedroom explodes.  

Aside:

I found a little detail in the precap funny.  It is a precap, but still...

From a SLR camera to a digital camera and to a HD TV - Simply watching those images on the camera itself is not good enough for the likes of , they have be projected on a High Definition LED Samsung TV. What they need is an indoor IMAX theater. Every nuanced expression during all the cavorting tells a story and has to be examined and analyzed to get to the bottom of the mystery. What's next? A crime scene lab? 

Edited by redeye2012 - 03 September 2012 at 11:17pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

adi1986HeartEmWatsonangakeNoe123nirmalac99Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808saf24AngeloScuroAllbut1jyoti06ilovepyaarEuphoria.

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
@Indu: Okay blaming it on those two stick skulls & leaving out of it Wink Tongue ...I can totally see AarYa getting locked uop in a room together with nowhere to run, they'll have to face each other and clear up the MUs...My God those two sure know how to create loads of MU...How many have they been through since they got married? Even before they got married Aarti was doubting Yash's character ha now the shoe's on the other foot...I just need them to communicate much better and stop being stubborn...They have three Little Angels who need their parents as an united front not separated <_<

@Saf: You're welcome!...Thanks, you too Smile

@Red: Great take Dear ClapClap...ha I don't think Aarti forgot per se in her mind it wasn't a big deal she was with a college friend and why would she think that Yash is jealous, he never given her any reason before that he likes her, all he keeps telling her is that she can't never take Arpita place Ouch

But Aarti being so naive she doesn't know the double meaning of people's actions.

ROFLROFL ooh those one liners of yours gonna be the death of me someday LOL

Bye...Until we meet again *muah*

Edited by Zetter - 03 September 2012 at 11:47pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99angakeKittya_CullenInduG64saf24AngeloScurolulujjjjMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06Euphoria.

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
@Zetter: Thanks! But I still think it is forgetting. Aarti and Vidhi spent considerable time replaying the events of the Mumbai trip. And this happened right before they left.  

If it were counting the number of bathroom visits the previous day, the error of omission is understandable.  But staying out because of the rain and returning at 3 am with a male (friend though he may be) is not insignificant and considering it happened the just few hours before Yash got all huffy and puffy is forgetfulness and not an issue of insignificance.  And to Vidhi, it is suspicious since they together tried to retrace every step in Mumbai.  

And what has love got to do with it? I am unable to grasp this notion that since Yash is not in love with Aarti, her actions are perfectly normal and acceptable. If this was just a harmless issue, why this suppressed memory?   Some explanation should be forthcoming... I would expect a friend to tell me what happened if she arrived at an unexpected hour.  If that was her habit, I'd leave it well alone, but otherwise. 

Edited by redeye2012 - 03 September 2012 at 11:40pm

angakesaf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06Euphoria.

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Loved the episode today...finally we might see some talk happening between ArYa...especially since Yash had few drinks...maybe this will help him open up LOLLOLLOL
Pankaj...you want love from your wife...why don't you start giving her some respect first? Angry

I hope we don't see SP, Gayatri and Bua return from the Mandhir until Yash and Aarti talk...

had a very busy labor day weeekend...sonu nigams concert and then 2 day conference...missed the dc thread...so lost on the wonderful discussion you must have all had in the previous and this thread...too late to go back and read now...Cry

can't wait for tomorrow now Day Dreaming gn all Hug

redeye2012Kittya_CullenInduG64saf24AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjjyoti06Euphoria.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index