Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 59)

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
@ Zet: Thanks. Hope u have an enjoyable day ahead.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjj

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonredeye2012nirmalac99Kittya_Cullenangakekriti07SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjDeepti1808Allbut1jyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
@Saf: Lovely take.

<The worst feeling in the world is loneliness despite being surrounded by people.>

When I read this quote you put in your take an image of Yash flashed.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonKittya_Cullennirmalac99InduG64lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsAllbut1anonee

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saf24

He manages to say that the incident took place in Mumbai, at night in the rain and that nobody can help him as he is destined to live a life of loneliness. I think back in Mumbai, this is where Yash got his reality check when he realised how much Aarti meant to him as she was missing on a rainy night and so he thought that he would lose her as lost Arpita to the rains four years earlier.

My friend you have hit the nail in the head. Once he realizes that she has become important to him he is running scared. He does not want to love and lose the second time over. It is too painful he has 4 years of grieving already so he does not want to risk it. So he is finding fault with her as an excuse to stop himself from admitting that he is in love with her. And so the whole drama over Aman. Yash should not be shown as a shakki pati otherwise. I will not be able to take it personally.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonangakekriti07nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Allbut1jyoti06anonee

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
@Sonika: Thanks!

@Saf: Wonderful take as always, a crystal clear recollection of the episode with such apt quotes, only I am starting to sympathise less with Pankaj. He can't go around telling her she is stupid and then expect her to get all hot and bothered the next minute. That is not how we "mysterious, irrational women" work.

@Borna: Ah, an official acronym, I like it. Smile The promo thread sounds fabulous! I feel like we could put all the promos in the top posts, and maybe reserve one or two posts for future promos, number the promos or name them and then people can just put their thoughts down with references to the numbers or names we have at the top.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonangakeKittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808InduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1saf24AngeloScurojyoti06anonee

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Indu: Ack! The ol' PVSM connection rushed over me like a wave today as though welcoming me back into its folds. I am thoroughly freaked out right now. I guess a few days of being away will do that. Anyway, as always I LOVED your write up on the episode. It was such a gentle and loving admonishment to our two beloved dunces, one who cannot see the good in himself and one who cannot see the grey (or green, for that matter) in others. This Mira is being taught that her Krishna is no god, but a mere mortal just like her. She will no longer be under the illusion that her "lord" can make no mistakes, and thus hopefully will start a companionship of equality and balance.

@Samana: I had to...I just had to go and read your beautiful analysis after this...and bam!!  Me too... The connect just gained clarity again. Undescribable!!!!
Aha...our Meera connection...so true. Aarti cannot believe, can she? That she can replace Radha...err, Arpita? But yes...now she should be a tad disappointed in her Yashji for thinking so low of her...for distrusting her on her character...Gosh, that was such a fantastic touch to show SP having complete faith in her when even her husband is being doubtful. And not only doubtful...the dunce is twisting the issue and making himself to be the victim instead...really feel like giving a tight knuckle on his pate.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Kittya_Cullenangakesaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06

redeye2012 Goldie
redeye2012
redeye2012

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

So, Aman is a touchy-feely kinda guy!

Aman doesn't know his boundaries and this happens when one is single and yet to get out of his college mode. And we know Aman hasn't yet 'grown up' fully.  He plays pranks - like the way he follows Aarti in his car, the way he disappears from his car (this I'd like to know how myself), the way he tries to scare her with a disembodied voice, the black hood itself, the childish names given to adults (like sadoo) and so on.  It is clear that he is yet to learn the ways of the unforgiving, jump-to-conclusions adult world.  It is also clear that Aman has special feelings for Aarti, even as he knows that he's not the one for Aarti.  He comes across like the typical incorrigible flirt who can't help himself.  And when he realizes Aarti's situation, the same experience helps him to zone in on the issue in a jiffy -that Yash has fallen in love and is feeling jealous.  Aman is typical of guys who are afraid to move to the next level of relationships and hence doesn't understand his boundaries. When one  steps out of the cocoon of the teen and the college years and steps into the world of responsibilities, marriage and parenthood,  one automatically learns of these boundaries irrespective of whether the marriage is a happy one or not, whether the marriage is consummated or not, whether the marriage is a real marriage or not.

Aarti with all her maturity didn't seem to have recognized or realized this. She decides to take a quick trip back into the college cocoon with Aman. And Aman being the proactive guy with his own issues crossed boundaries without respecting that Aarti was a much-married woman with kids and had left the college cocoon long ago.  And Aarti, perhaps caught up in her own joy of the moments with Yash and perhaps, just perhaps with a teenie-weenie bit of desire to make Yash jealous (she has shown these tendencies before), sees no harm in a little cavorting with Aman, safe in the knowledge that there is nothing between her and Aman.   

To answer our myriad questions, a digital camera miraculously makes its appearance into the children's cupboard, Since the CVs just opened up a fresh can of worms called logic loopholes,  I will wait to see if they show Yash realizing he's not hip and goes to a camera store to replace the ancient SLR camera with a not-so-hip looking digital one. Then, I'd like to see at what point in time that this camera walked into the closet.

But, the images on the camera - lordy lord! Those images were weird even for a friendly brother and sister!Smile

Aarti forgot all about this.   I find it hard to believe.  She's afflicted with G3's memory loss issues. She forgot the fire in the house, she forgot the rains (she knows Yash has bad memories associated with them) and she forgot she came back at 3 in the morning, just few hours before they left for Mumbai.   How could she not think that this was out of the ordinary?  Not only she wiped out an entire person (goes to show how insignificant she thinks of Aman) from her memories, she forgot an entire unusual and awkward in my book incident.  A married woman may hate or love her husband, but she ought to find the circumstances really awkward at some level.  And in this case, Aarti is not only married, she has been married before, has had to suffer insults on her character by her ex-hubby too.   I have seen young married couples who behave freely with friends of the opposite sex one time and the next time you meet them in a gathering, they are all stiff and conscious! LOL Not that such circumstances are unbelievable because they are not, but Aarti's responses and reactions are hard to believe.  

Are the CVs going to convey that she selectively blocks out memories a-la Prashant (not that Aman and the rains were bad)? But, if they bring another psychological angle, I'm going to throw my remote at the TV, considering how well they handled Yash's psychiatric issues.  Anyway, I have lowered my expectations from the CVs when it comes to intelligent plotting and logic.  They seem to have increased the drama quotient at the expense of logic.  This ain't a zero-sum game.  

Bua is the boy who cried wolf! Hilarious. The one time she was actually honest about what she saw, she got rebuffed.  She sits simmering in anger in the back seat of the car, while Aarti sits simmering in fear in hers, at Yash losing his 'aapa'.

There lived a father in Bhopal called Scindia Papa

Had an angry spoilt middle-aged son who eyes went poppa

He broke the dinner table in a fury

There were no glass bowls, crockery or cutlery

The Scindias starved to death because he lost his aapa

Pankaj and Vidhi's problems continue to simmer in the bedroom.   Pankaj wants a typical wifey moment and asks her to sew the button on his shirt .  Vidhi, simply hands him another shirt and walks off. Pankaj walks away like he's ready to pop off the remaining buttons as well, but they hold, thankfully.

The Scindia siblings try to have a pity party for Yash's sake.  The topic is wife-bashing. Well, Yash is an expert in pity parties, but he likes to party alone.   His pity parties are of a different genre and timber. Not the run-of-the-mill swig some glasses of whiskey and spill your guts for him.  Pankaj and Prateek do some good acting to do some really bad acting to convey that they are drunk.  It was hilarious how the two try to recreate their teenage and supposedly mischievous years for Yash. I can't blame the Scindia brothers for the amateurish psychotherapy. When a trained Dr. Dhawan couldn't do any better, the Scindia brothers are forgiven this.  It appears that an adult conversation is impossible with Yash, so he has to be regressed to a more innocent time - G3 reminds him of his childhood, and then Pankaj takes him back to a time when they were typical boys -when they wait for their elders to leave the building, while Prateek sneaks the whiskey bottle from Papa S's room and then breaks the bottle to make it seem like it was an accident and so on.

Just when things get warm and hot, they forget they need to be in character and spring into absolute lucidity. They exhort Yash to spit it all out.  Yash was a cry-baby when he was young and he is a cry-baby now.  Wonderful reinforcement of Yash's character!

Episode One-Line Review:  Progress on many fronts, but huffing and puffing still continues for the elusive climax.  

Edited by redeye2012 - 04 September 2012 at 5:46am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

goldakt25HeartEmWatson-Deepzz-angakePearl_27Kittya_CullenNoe123nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808InduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24jyoti06ilovepyaar

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

@ Angel: Thanks. When I saw it,Yash came to mind instantly.

@ Deepti: Thanks. You elaborated on that statement really well.

@Samana: Thanks and welcome back. Yep I agree with you on Pankaj

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjDeepti1808

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index