Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 58)

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Welcome back to India forums Samana!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterlulujjjjMelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

I've noticed that so many people are talking about Aman's habit of touching Aarti and holding her hand...

And I just shrugged it off as the habit of a close friend who is demonstrative of affection, easy-going, extroverted and naughty and cheerful by nature. There are some guys like that...It's kind of hard to suddenly reign in one's natural mannerisms, I feel...So Aman's gestures are okay with me, although I have an inkling that his demonstrative nature is not going down well with the Scindias, and that's all very well because they're probably not accustomed to such mannerisms.

Your point is right too and I've met some of these guys in real life too.LOL I too let it pass since Aman is a guy who loves touching. I have no problems with it. It's that I addressed @Priya's post in a personal note. Sorry for jumping up and down and answering the question and sounding defensiveBig smile

I do love your ramblings it gives me insight into the episode in a very birds-eye-view kind of way. Sometimes I'm too involved to notice the details you mention so it's always lovely to read what you write,Thumbs Up

Edited by AngelDark - 03 September 2012 at 8:37pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64ZetterSamanalyseMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

Oh Borna...I absolutely loved your last post. Yash really is scared to tag his relationship with Aarti...In fact the dunce is scared that he feels this kinship...this bonding...with her. By himself he doesn't know what to do with it...and feels the weight of its fragility more...Poor, poor Yash!!!

I'm writing a lot more than usual today...I might go MIA on you all later this week, so watch out! LOL

Thank you! Your point reminded me of all those times Aarti let her emotions sweep her away and she let out her feelings on accident - at the beach, during the dahi handi ritual - and every time, she neutralized the effects of her feelings and words because of Yash's reactions...She would step into uncharted waters but would end up rushing back to the shallow waters because of him. She's like a tether of support that he needs and wants to hold but feels unjustified in doing so, and now that she's not there, he's drifting out to sea. Poor, poor Yash!

I'm being abstract today, too...I don't know if I've been making any sense at all!

angakenirmalac99Kittya_CullenInduG64ZetterlulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1jyoti06

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

Don't take people for granted. No matter how much they love you, people get tired eventually.

The episode opens on Vidhi and Pankaj with Pankaj revealing that he and Prathik have decided to have drinks with Yash so that he can open up and reveal the truth about what is really bothering him. Vidhi defends Aarti stating that she is like he younger sister whilst Pankaj is all for Yash. While buttoning his shirt, one of Pankaj's buttons fall off so he asks Vidhi to mend it for him thinking that he will have an opportunity to romance his wife. Vidhi however, is too caught up in her duties that she hands him another shirt saying that she will mend it later, much to his disappointment.

The worst feeling in the world is loneliness despite being surrounded by people.

The house is no longer a lively place so Yash goes in search of solace and finds himself in the kids' room. He stands looking at their pictures and reading their poems until Vidhi finds him there and asks if he is missing them. He doesn't respond directly to her question but she still suggests that he goes to fetch them. Yash however refuses saying that his father sent them and if anybody has to go back for them, it will be his father.

In another scene the Pankaj and Prathik are drinking while Yash sits with them but lost in his own world. Talks about their respective wives, gets him out of his world as all three are going through different issues with their respective wives. After much coaxing, Yash downs a glass of whiskey but still remains silent. It is only when Pankaj starts reminiscing about their childhood days that Yash snaps out of it by breaking a glass and asking them if they really want to know what is bothering him. He manages to say that the incident took place in Mumbai, at night in the rain and that nobody can help him as he is destined to live a life of loneliness. I think back in Mumbai, this is where Yash got his reality check when he realised how much Aarti meant to him as she was missing on a rainy night and so he thought that he would lose her as lost Arpita to the rains four years earlier.

Trust is like a piece of paper. Once it is crumpled, it cannot be perfect.

While placing the kids' clothes in their cupboard, a camera falls and Vidhi sees pictures of Aarti and a strange man.  She is curious as to who he is but is positive that Aarti is not that type of girl. Her reasoning and thoughts of Aarti changes once Bhawri calls to inquire about Yash's mood now that they were back home as Bhawri reveals what she thinks caused the outburst. Vidhi believes every word she says without even thinking of calling Aarti to find out the truth, thus making her feel guilty for going against Pankaj.

At the Dubeys, Aarti realises that she hasn't told anyone about the rainy night in Mumbai with Aman. She brushes it off as a reason for Yash's anger as all she can see it as is a night where two good friends went out and had a good time. Aman however, realises that this is the problem and draws it to her attention by speaking of the differences between men and women. He states that men are egotistical while women are large hearted and so while she wouldn't see it as a problem, Yash will see it as someone encroaching on his territory and thus get jealous and possessive. Aarti still does not want to believe it until Aman states that Yash is in love with her. Shobha, who overhears the conversation, coaxes her to go clear the misunderstanding as it can damage her marriage. Aarti is scared but with the support of Aman goes back to the mansion.

Edited by saf24 - 03 September 2012 at 8:51pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaredeye2012nirmalac99angakeKittya_CullenSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1ZetterlulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Good Morning Beautiful People!!!...Why is it that i'm late this week when i have to go the work and while i was on vacay I was up at the crack of dawn? Ouch Dead LOL

@Indu: OMG what a MAGNIFICENT analysis Love! Clap...Your words were so beautiful and captivating i've never cried during my daily dose of reading but i did so i don't know if i should hug you and hit you for making cry in the AM Tongue LOL

Yes both Aarti and Yash are afraid of the unknown so the walls they built up around their hearts after their previous partners left are still as strong despite the little crack they have mutually cause on each other's walls Ouch and they need is a big and honest confrontation to clear all the MUs and that's when we're gonna see their walls crumbled down EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

@Kirthi: Fab take Hun ClapClap...I don't think Yash will believe Aman & Aarti either and like you said the only way for him to see that she was telling the truth is to read her diary maybe that's why the diary was introduce to us during the Mumbai track.

I can't wait for the day that Yash start repenting...Aarti should make him beg for doubting her Tongue

@Angel: Great take Sir! Thumbs Up

@Kittya: Wow fantastic analysis ClapClap and welcome to DC Hug

@Veena: Excellent take Bud Thumbs Up Clap...Yup bo cried wolf so many times than when hse was finally telling the truth no one believed her LOL

@Anonee: You're very welcome Sweetie Big smile

@Maham: Great creations Dear Heart...Great job as ever Clap

EDIT:  AarYa are both stubborn and insecure two trades that doesn't go well together so thank goodness for the people in their lives that are there to help them get out of their stubbornness...Aarti thinks that he could never love her so she disregards Aman's claim that Yash loves her and the latter doesn't think that he's worthy of her love...Why can't they see that they are a match made in heaven? Confused...They complement each other Embarrassed

I've said it before and i'm gonna say it again this separation it a test that they have have to go through in order for them to reach they other side together Wink

LOVE IS NOT WHO YOU CAN SEE YOURSELF WITH. 
IT IS WHO YOU CAN'T SEE YOURSELF WITHOUT.

Okay off to work...Gonna blame my tardiness on the traffic (Just kidding) ROFL

Happy Tuesday Sweeties...Make it a good one XOXO

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99angakeKittya_CullenInduG64SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjjyoti06anoneegcluv

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I am very disappointed in Yash.  Thought he ws above being a typical male getting jealous and suspicious of their women.  Cannot believe he mistrusts arti and feels she betrayed him.  I still have hopes on him!!! I am wondering if I am stupid for doing so. Could he not have asked her if he has any issues?? Am feeling very sad..Cry

redeye2012nirmalac99lulujjjjAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06gcluvanonee

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
@Sammy: The PVSMC (let's just call it that, since there are quite a few of us out here with PVSMCs) about Indu's post was partly why I was grinning from ear to ear while reading her post! It's nothing short of amazing, truly!

Your response to my attempted insight/symbolism: Just...AAH, the writing is just incredible! I feel like crying now. Happy tears. I said I'd make a topic for all the PV promos, right? I said that AGES ago. How exactly are we going to organize that thread? Because all of these special promos keep weaving themselves around and around everything we're seeing! Maybe I should just reserve a thread now and say "Coming soon!" or "Coming not-so-soon!" until I reach into my memory box and pull out my initial responses to the teaser promos. We can keep track of the writers' connections of the story phases with respect to the specially-shot promos there...

@Angel: My thinking-out-loud moment about Aman was something that I forgot to mention while I was here earlier...Found an opportunity to bring it up when you and the others brought it up again! So thank you! Smile

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 03 September 2012 at 8:57pm

Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64ZetterAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06anonee

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
@Saf: Very Lovey take as always Hun ClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64anonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index