Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 56)

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:00pm | IP Logged

@Veena, ya feel like making a movie with these three and naming the movie "The 3 Idiots". 

@Maham, Borna and Sammy, Oh boy what a treat to read your discussions. Loved it all, the decoding of Yash, the talks about Kratika/Divyam interview and about JDJ. 

@Indu, yet another beautiful take. 

@Kittya, welcome to the DC. I am so glad you popped in. If I didn't see yours and Borna's profile pictures, I could never tell just from the writing who is who. Loved your take.

@Borna, sigh! Your latest thoughts about the 3 pillars! So beautiful. Has Yash put a label on his feelings for Aarti?- I don't think so. In fact he still hasn't been able to label it and that is why he is stumbling around in darkness. He is restless. He is so angry at Aarti and all he can say is she betrayed me? But why? Why do you think she betrayed you? I don't think he has come to that question yet. Anyways, tomorrow will probably give us more clues.

@Angel, again lovely take.

All right guys, have to log off to do some work. Will see you all tomorrow. Hoping for a Truthful Tuesday. :)

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99bbbcccKittya_CullenInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjjyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

@Angel, again lovely take.

All right guys, have to log off to do some work. Will see you all tomorrow. Hoping for a Truthful Tuesday. :)

Thanks. I loved your thoughts on the episode too.

Now don't throw anything at me when I say this but could not resist.

Was this episode Mournful Monday?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25bbbcccKittya_CullenInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1Samanalyse

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
@Indu beautiful take.

Loved specially how you described Aarti. Who is so naive, so sincere in her effort and faithful in her actions that believe no one can see otherwise and also has certain well grounded notions about Yash that she believe can't be changed overnight..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64Allbut1Samanalyse

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Just saw the newest batch of takes on the previous page!

@Indu: Tears of joy again, my dear friend. Every word of that take was beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

@Kirthi: I love the doses of humor your stuck into your take, as well as the emotion-driven outbursts coupled with insightful comments! I think it's pretty cool that we're probably the first forum/show fangroup that actually wants a new entry to stay for a long time, perhaps because we have no evidence whatsoever that he's going to be a negative force in our Yash-Aarti's lives...But that's where this show differs in the first place, na? I hope I'm not speaking too soon. Prashant is bad enough...He can stay away for another 6 months and let Aman stay for a little while instead.

@Angel: The list of likes and dislikes was great! I thought your Dislike List was funny - and it was shorter than I'd expected, actually.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccangakeKittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1jyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
@Sam: Lovely take. I too hope that Lakhan comes into the mix. I have a feeling that there will be a lot of confusion and finger pointing in the Scindia Pariwar in days to come. So no resolution for the innocent soul and the distressed soul, I feel.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccnirmalac99lulujjjjMelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseInduG64

EnchantedForest IF-Sizzlerz
EnchantedForest
EnchantedForest

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
So I can see now why Aarti didn't figure out this whole issue before. We have all already seen how Aarti has low self-esteem as a woman due to her experience with Prashant. Yash really didn't help either with always being in Arpita land. If I was in her shoes I wouldn't be able to guess it either.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25bbbcccnirmalac99Kittya_CullenInduG64lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
@Angel - Loved your post my friend. Since we were discussing Adesh as Aman over the weekend, how cute was he today?? right.right.. I loved it when he said ":Sadoo kahika" and Arti did not even look up and give her famous stare which I was thinking that she would most definitely do LOL You can tell I absolutely positively love Aman's character but one thing that did bother me about him like other posters mentioned here is that if he is that aware of man/husband's perspective why does he feel the need to touch and pull her hand quite frequently. I have male friends that I work with and also hang out with but not like this. They give me an occasional hug if I am seeing them after a long time, may be a gentle pat in the back and that's the extent of it. To be honest, I would be creeped out if someone decides to come close that often regarless of their bff status. Again that's me and I do believe that the CVs did a little bit OTT.  

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99bbbcccAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

@Angel: The list of likes and dislikes was great! I thought your Dislike List was funny - and it was shorter than I'd expected, actually.

Thanks for the feedback. Well I'm all bristly and unsettled with the episode but after I read Indu's take it puts me in a happy place.

Also I felt as if I was in a taxi where the driver did not know where he is supposed to take me!LOL That is while watching the episode. So I did not want to write anything after the episode aired. I think I write better at dawn!Embarrassed

I do love the actors though I'm not too good at expressing it and going into fan mode. There are too many actors I like so have to be a little bit balanced Big smile So my takes are based on how much I trust them as actors, I like to think.Big smile

Edited by AngelDark - 03 September 2012 at 8:15pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_CullenbbbcccMelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index