Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 55)

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
@Kittya: I meant to ask you a long time ago...is that your real name?

Welcome, welcome to the DC, and you'd better stick around for as long as the show holds your interest, because your post was an absolute delight to read! *hugs*

It's incredible...When exactly did you start watching the show?
Because while reading what you wrote, certain phrases kept jumping out at me. Those phrases and your insights kept taking me back to everything that the Mittals had hinted at from the promotional taglines of the show to the actual episodes to Yeh Dil Hai.

The three pillars that this show is exploring...

"Kya vishwaas dobbar ban sakta hai?
Kya sapne dobara sanjoye jaa sakte hai?
Aur kya pyaar dobara ho sakta hai?"

- Sapne: By mentioning that Aarti has always been portrayed as a something of a dreamer - and perhaps she herself is the embodiment of dreams that Yash could have inadvertently been weaving about "the life that could be..." - you reminded me of earlier discussions we had in the DC about how Aarti sees her love for Yash being reciprocated by him as an unattainable dream, and how Aarti was weaving a dream of being accepted wholeheartedly as a mother by Palak and Payal...Now we're turning to that elusive dream of togetherness, it seems...It's like the time Aarti was running from Yash on the beach. She ran from him playfully, just beyond his reach, but he caught her, only to be tricked by her innocent play-acting into having to pursue her again...They fell onto the sand together then, breathless and happy in their togetherness for perhaps the first time, without truly realizing it.

- Vishwaas: Pretty self-explanatory at this point, I should think...Aarti's unwavering, perhaps naive, faith in Yash versus Yash's brittle trust in Aarti...She had gained his trust this time to such an extent that something extremely potent (a combination of deep-rooted complexities and insecurities) shattered that trust...Or is there still some trust left that he is not consciously willing to acknowledge? Aman's dialogue about men being more egotistical than women makes me wonder...

- Pyaar: I'm not going to repeat what I said earlier, but you've touched on the main points about Aarti's POV beautifully. Does Yash want to fight the very possible reality that he is indeed falling in love a second time - does he even consider that as the label for what he is feeling? Whatever it is, it's haunting him constantly...

- Darkness and light: The most-emphasized stanza of Yeh Dil Hai so far, from both Yash and Aarti's perspectives...Right now, Yash is enveloped by the darkness after he had been following the light that Aarti held out in front of them but suddenly took away, accidentally...But Aarti had also been in the dark about the causes of her husband's rage. She tried to follow that distant light at the end of the tunnel, though, and now Aman seems to be her guiding light, as indicated in the recent promo...

Those were only a few thoughts...But your writing...Loved every word!

My favorite part, because of the sheer beauty of it:

"Mumbai showed him exactly what his life could be. The real life after Arpita. Not just the meagre dried out existence he had confined himself to. Aarti invaded his mind, stole his senses, wrapped her presence around him like a second skin, and helped him begin the process of diffusion. The much needed assimilation with the life that was moving around him. Yet, while she gave him all of this, he barked at her for her little acts of love, crucified her with his eyes for confessing to love him, and showed no interest in her life apart from the children."

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25redeye2012Kittya_Cullennirmalac99bbbcccangakePearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjDeepti1808InduG64Allbut1jyoti06gcluv

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

@Angel, are you sure Aarti knows Yash loves her. I think she still doubt that, the look on her face didn't give away much.

You are so right about all drama at Dubey's in standing mode.:)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27SamanalyseAniSweetyInduG64lulujjjjMelodiousDreamsAllbut1gcluv

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bbbccc

@Angel, are you sure Aarti knows Yash loves her. I think she still doubt that, the look on her face didn't give away much.

The main reason is why yash also punishing himself for this...He was like how can i fall in love with aarthi...But more he try to hate her aarthi sits in his heart deeper

bbbcccPearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

Whether she knows it or not I'm just giving a suggestion to her as her friendLOL But I'm sure I agree with you.Big smile

One more thing. These three brothers are really...Censored. I have no words for it. My dad was like okay drink it and speak out the truth all ready as you are men!LOL Just like Amithab does it!

Edited by AngelDark - 03 September 2012 at 7:59pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25redeye2012nirmalac99Kittya_CullenPearl_27bbbcccAllbut1SamanalyseInduG64lulujjjj

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

@Kirthi, you are right about the three wives and dumb brothers. They just cry all the time, no action whereas they believe in themselves and know what they want, and are ready to go anything for that.

About Yash, I will go with what Jyoti said he is pessimistic and loner. He cannot think for himself psoitively. He sees Aarti and think why she is full of life, shouldn't she be in same boat like me? How can she be so happy all the time? He think only Arpita means happiness, so thought she is wearing her cloak when she wasUnhappy He is so complicated, that my brain spins when I try to think too much..

Now why Aman not coming on Aarti PV, I thought about that often. And then think, look at their marriage. Its more like contract marriage, who would want to share such thing to anyoneConfused I love the guy though and is desparately waiting too, to know him more. Hope he is there for longer time..

I raised the exact same question in my post and @Sam responded to me saying that after divorce the Dubey's shifted from Indore to Bhopal and hence Aman might have lost touch and considering that the Dubey's hid the divorce truth they may not have felt the need to invite Aman. I also remember Gayathri asking Shobha why there is no one from Arti's side and Shobha said something on the lines that their relations are against Punarvivah and Shobha and Mr.Dubey are her only family.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Kittya_CullenbbbcccangakePearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
@Deepti: Thank you...these are touching, emotional, yet soul-stirring times in PV. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjAllbut1

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

I think its high time yash realize his mistake...once aarthi is accussed he will 
You are absolutely right. He might be the only one who could come to her rescue when everyone in Schindia household is going to stand against her. I am saying this based on the inner turmoil that we all witnessed in Yash when Gayathri was insulting Arti and almost succeeded in kicking her out of the house.

Edited by kt25 - 03 September 2012 at 7:57pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccangakePearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
@Indu: Lovely take! After reading it I don't know how long it will take for the river to overflow and blast the walls built to hinder its path but that is my wish. Hope the river and the brook engulfs each other and never let go.Embarrassed

Pearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99lulujjjjAllbut1SamanalyseAniSweetyInduG64

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index