Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 54)

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Okay, before I say anything else I need to get this out of my system: the 3 brothers need to be tied to a tree and given a good spanking for being such idiots. 

In fact why stop at the 3 brothers, why not give the whole family (save SP) a good spanking. Sigh! How can you have a family full of idiots. The three bahus should get a noble prize for putting up with these 3.

Ahhh now that is out of my system, I actually loooved the episode. And I loved Aman and Aarti's relationship. It makes me so happy to know she had such a wonderful friend. Yash is angry that Aarti came back at 3 am. However, that may just have been the trigger for his irritation which then build up to such a tornado. I will reserve my judgement until I get the whole picture that hopefully Yash will spill tomorrow. Have to love the CVs for keeping the suspense going for 3 whole weeks. 

Aman says to Aarti, Yash is in love with you. Yash says to Pankaj,  I am suffering and I will continue to suffer all my life. What struck me is the insecurities both Yash and Aarti face in their relationship. Aarti loves Yash but does not think he could ever love her back. Yash now loves Aarti but does not think he is worthy of her love.   When you are not secure in a relationship how can you feel secure about unknown relationships of your other half with the rest of the world.  Yash's displeasure at watching Aarti enjoying Karan break the handi must have been a prelude to his doubts concerning Aman and Aarti's relationship. Aarti was more restrained in Bhopal. She reaches Mumbai and she was like a flower opening to the sun. She was so much  more exuberant and vivacious. Her happiness was infectious. Yash notices all this and even whines about it to Aarti in front of the department store. He sees the woman she really is at the same time his own insecurities now rise to the fore front. How can she ever like him? He is not fun loving like her. He doesn't have any life left in him after Arpita's death, then how can she like him? The Karan incident kind of re-enforces his insecurities. From that point of view, I see how he can completely misconstrue Aman's role in Aarti's life. But he still needs to get a spanking. ROFL

As for Aman, I so desperately want to know more about his relationship with Aarti. When did they meet. How did they meet. How long have they known each other? Why didn't he come for Aarti's punar vivah? Was he a moral support too along with Shobha when Prashant walked out. I loved how he keeps calling Yash sadoo! Such a fitting name for Yash. I hope he calls Yash that on his face. LOL!

Will Yash believe Aman and Aarti? I think not. Aarti needed Aman to remove the cobwebs in her head regarding Yash's feelings for her. Yash will probably read the diary and understand that it was him that Aarti thought about every second of her days in Mumbai. It is him that Aarti loves with his good and his bad. And then he can spend the rest of his life making up to the poor girl.

Vidhi too doubts Aarti. But I am glad unlike Yash she confronts Aarti with her doubts. Waiting to see how tomorrow unfolds. I think we will have a juicy climax coming up some time in the near future. I will wait patiently for that day. Big smile

I apologize for my incoherent thoughts everyone. It has been a really long weekend.  Big smile

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaredeye2012kt25Pearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99smileymj10Kittya_CullenlulujjjjInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaargcluvLoveforlifeanonee

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Kittya_CullenPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24Allbut1InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06gcluv

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

My random thoughts on the episode are just like the random showers pitter-pattering down. Though the episode left me a bit confused and feeling as if the CV's are trying to shake off it's worst critics by giving a track that appears to be dragging. I enjoyed that 4 things that came out of the episode.

1.       Arti now has full knowledge that Yash is in love with her. She has full anecdotal backing in the sense of Aman's words and worldly experience. She now has to find the truth regarding this matter though a lot of detractors are going to pop up with her having a male best friend.

Seems there is a social message in all of this friendship and married couples.

2.       Yash seems that he is not relating rain and Arpita in one thought anymore. It must be Palak who wrote that rain poem. Things like life's simple pleasures through a child's eyes has kept him entranced kept him grounded the whole time he was inside the kid's room. When they are away you miss them the most and makes you think I should have spent more time with them and thoughts like those will cross your mind.

3.        Aman seems to be in a hurry to come to the defense of Arti. In his words if you love someone what is there to be afraid of. I loved it that Arti has a lot of friends though she was an orphan. There is something that draws people towards her.

4.       Vidhi is on a war path and wants to adopt Arti as her sister. So she wants to know her past, her present and future. Just wish she does not go about it doubting Arti's character.

Now on to something's I did not like.

1.       Why does in Dubey's house they have to stand on attention while they go about talking Arti's love life. They could have sat down and have a chilled out conversation too. They could have included a long shot of the children too while they were at it.

2.      " Uss Raat" is becoming Yash's go to motto when in distress it seems. No happy hour for him because of it either.

3.       All  these coming up next stretches to the next advert and the next. I'm invested in watching the show so why is it they are treating me as if I would ditch the show in the middle of watching it!!!

Edited by AngelDark - 03 September 2012 at 7:34pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

goldakt25nirmalac99smileymj10Kittya_CullenbbbcccangakePearl_27saf24MelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjDeepti1808SamanalyseInduG64jyoti06gcluv

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Early Morning DCians...

Seeing Yesterday episode...I feel yash is not angry for aman-aarthi went or spend full night...Otherwise why would he remember aarthi alone spending and enjoying rain...Aarthi memories kills him..Whenever going to accuse aarthi in scindia regarding this...Yash going to speak...CV wont tarnish yash character...I am sure for it

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06gcluv

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
The soul is oftentimes a battlefield...upon which your reason and your judgment wage war against your passion and appetite.

Aha...Yash, Yash, Yash...so much of imprisoned pain and anguish...and all because you are being too rational and holding yourself a slave to apparent evidence, disregarding emotion and intuition, which are most valuable in understanding the causes of heart...blinding yourself to your own limitations...causing your anger against your own inadequacy to spill over. You know what your limitations are, don't you Yash? You lacked self-worth when you needed it the most. Faith did bring you beyond the fears of forlorn and loneliness...she being the angel who helped...and now you hold her miracle to ransom. You think you do not deserve her...Why? Because she shared the smiles, the laughter, the moments with another...and you thought she had those treasures specially reserved  for you?...And now you feel resentful and embittered that she dared share what you thought was exclusively yours...that she made you believe and snatched that belief away in the next instant...that your angel just flew off to another...and you could do nothing. Not because you wouldn't...but because you couldn't. You feel you have no right to...you feel she deserves the other...you do not feel yourself worthy of fighting for those moments, the love that she so innocently declared and backed away from, the feelings she brought alive in you...So much so that the image of her playfulness in the rains take away all your past painful memories of the rain...You miss the kids, and that rainy day in Mumbai caused you to be separated from the kids as well, and you reverently caress the paper with the poem on Rains written by one of the kids. Now rains and her have become an entity in your psyche...you loved her in the rain, and you lost her in that rain...You are angry with her for tainting your memory of her in the rain...but you cannot punish her...so you punish yourself...and sentence yourself to a lifetime of suffering. Think Yash, think...do not get swayed by your brothers' sob stories about "insensitive wives"...think...Did she not always put you above all? Did she not go to ridiculous lengths to bring a smile to your face? Did she not  ensure that you were never left alone? Then why are you doubting her integrity and your own heart's calling? Think...and reason...Let reason be your guide and not impulsively created thoughts.

Oh dear God Aarti...your naivete, your artlessness, your gullibility is all your undoing, you sweet, innocent, trusting fool!!! You look at the world...and your Yashji...through the kaleidoscope of childlike trust and goodness and simplicity and candor. For you love is patience and not envy...it always protects, always, hopes, always trusts, always perseveres. So you go about wielding your magical beliefs and see your Yashji bloom into a vibrancy you had never seen before...but what you don't see and cannot fathom are the dormant feelings you awoke in Yash...And now...see...what you have done: You have colored the man in your hues and he has changed...only you are too blind to see. You can vouch for the traits of Yash as a good, upright, gentle, just, trusting man...but not Yash the man in love...who is as possessive, as self-seeking, as envious, as selfish as any other in his place. Something that Aman is trying so hard to get into your thick, angelic head!!! That Yash is in love with you...and that the green-eyed monster has found another heart to reside in. Your naivete has always been like a protective cover surrounding you...protecting you from the actual intent of all the negativities that surround you. Because you are so pure, so innocent...others' negative thoughts take time to penetrate...and by the time they do, your defenses are up and you are ready to ward them off, forget and forgive, and move on. It's how you have lived your difficult life and yet not turned bitter or cynical. It's why you could not remember what your mistake was. What was an act naturelle for you...going out and spending time with your best friend and sharing your life's happenings and coming home late...and as such nothing to be pondered over became an act of  deceit, distrust, cheating, and no less than a crime in the eyes of Yash and Vidhi...two individuals you hold in high esteem. It didn't take them even a moment to turn the moments you spent with Aman into ones of treachery and deception...and once again you understood too late. World doesn't go by your standards and beliefs, Aarti...which are too utopian, too trustworthy, too pure. You have an uncanny need and urge to sift through an individual and try to find the goodness lurking somewhere and concentrate on only that...that's how you have dealt with people like Gayatri, bua, SP, Pankaj. You have been misjudged by everyone at some point because they see you from the way they view the world...just as you view them from how you perceive the world...At the end, it's just a matter of perspectives...and that's what Aman is trying to make you understand!!! This is the biggest test of your beliefs...to prove your innocence. Yash is too anguished at the moment...too disappointed...too let down. It'll take more than a mere apology to get through to his angst!!! 

Yash and Aarti.
..two individuals in love...yet two individuals who are so insecure that they lack self-esteem and the belief that they can be loved by the other...The walls they have built is blocking their views of each other...Why is it that every time they trust, they only find reasons not to trust???

That's it folks...A heartbreaking episode, yet it was needed to build up Yash's trauma to it's peak where he'll lash out at the two peacemakers when they enter the house...He has had a drink, and we know Yash's tongue loosens only when he is not in his senses otherwise he is a locked door. I am also glad that the elders are away when the confrontation takes place...after all it is Aarti's reputation that is under judge's anvil here...and where everyone has all but pronounced her guilty. Hope they don't get back soon. Let's wait as to how this plays out...

Have a great day.Smile

Edited by InduG64 - 03 September 2012 at 10:44pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaPiieredeye2012kt25nirmalac99angakePearl_27bbbcccsmileymj10Kittya_CullenlulujjjjDeepti1808saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06ilovepyaaranoneegcluvLoveforlife

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
@Kirthi, you are right about the three wives and dumb brothers. They just cry all the time, no action whereas they believe in themselves and know what they want, and are ready to go anything for that.

About Yash, I will go with what Jyoti said he is pessimistic and loner. He cannot think for himself psoitively. He sees Aarti and think why she is full of life, shouldn't she be in same boat like me? How can she be so happy all the time? He think only Arpita means happiness, so thought she is wearing her cloak when she wasUnhappy He is so complicated, that my brain spins when I try to think too much..

Now why Aman not coming on Aarti PV, I thought about that often. And then think, look at their marriage. Its more like contract marriage, who would want to share such thing to anyoneConfused I love the guy though and is desparately waiting too, to know him more. Hope he is there for longer time..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

angakePearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64Allbut1lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetyjyoti06gcluvanonee

Deepti1808 IF-Rockerz
Deepti1808
Deepti1808

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InduG64

The soul is oftentimes a battlefield...upon which your reason and your judgment wage war against your passion and appetite.

Aha...Yash, Yash, Yash...so much of imprisoned pain and anguish...and all because you are being too rational and holding yourself a slave to apparent evidence, disregarding emotion and intuition, which are most valuable in understanding the causes of heart...blinding yourself to your own limitations...causing your anger against your own inadequacy to spill over. You know what your limitations are, don't you Yash? You lacked self-worth when you needed it the most. Faith did bring you beyond the fears of forlorn and loneliness...she being the angel who helped...and now you hold her miracle to ransom. You think you do not deserve her...Why? Because she shared the smiles, the laughter, the moments with another...and you thought she had those treasures specially reserved  for you?...And now you feel resentful and embittered that she dared share what you thought was exclusively yours...that she made you believe and snatched that belief away in the next instant...that your angel just flew off to another...and you could do nothing. Not because you wouldn't...but because you couldn't. You feel you have no right to...you feel she deserves the other...you do not feel yourself worthy of fighting for those moments, the love that she so innocently declared and backed away from, the feelings she brought alive in you...So much so that the image of her playfulness in the rains take away all your past painful memories of the rain...You miss the kids, and that rainy day in Mumbai caused you to be separated from the kids as well, and you reverently caress the paper with the poem on Rains written by one of the kids. Now rains and her have become an entity in your psyche...you loved her in the rain, and you lost her in that rain...You are angry with her for tainting your memory of her in the rain...but you cannot punish her...so you punish yourself...and sentence yourself to a lifetime of suffering. Think Yash, think...do not get swayed by your brothers' sob stories about "insensitive wives"...think...Did she not always put you above all? Did she not go to ridiculous lengths to bring a smile to your face? Did she not  ensure that you were never left alone? Then why are you doubting her integrity and your own heart's calling? Think...and reason...Let reason be your guide and not impulsively created thoughts.

Yash and Aarti...two individuals in love...yet two individuals who are so insecure that they lack self-esteem and the belief that they can be loved by the other...The walls they have built is blocking their views of each other...Why is it that every time they trust, they only find reasons not to trust???

Oh dear God Aarti...your naivete, your artlessness, your gullibility is all your undoing, you sweet, innocent, trusting fool!!! You look at the world...and your Yashji...through the kaleidoscope of childlike trust and goodness and simplicity and candor. For you love is patience and does not envy...it always protects, always, hopes, always trusts, always perseveres. So you go about wielding your magical beliefs and see your Yashji bloom into a vibrancy you had never seen before...but what you don't see and cannot fathom are the dormant feelings you awoke in Yash...And now...see...what you have done: You have colored the man in your hues and he has changed...only you are too blind to see. You can vouch for the traits of Yash as a good, upright, gentle, just, trusting man...but not Yash the man in love...who is as possessive, as self-seeking, as envious, as selfish as any other in his place. Something that Aman is trying so hard to get into your thick, angelic head!!! That Yash is in love with you...and that the green-eyed monster has found another heart to reside in. Your naivete has always been like a protective cover surrounding you...protecting you from the actual intent of all the negativities that surround you. Because you are so pure, so innocent...others' negative thoughts take time to penetrate...and by the time they do, your defenses are up and you are ready to ward them off, forget and forgive, and move on. It's how you have lived your difficult life and yet not turned bitter or cynical. It's why you could not remember what your mistake was. What was an act naturelle for you...going out and spending time with your best friend and sharing your life's happenings and coming home late...and as such nothing to be pondered over became an act of  deceit, distrust, cheating, and no less than a crime in the eyes of Yash and Vidhi...two individuals you hold in high esteem. It didn't take them even a moment to turn the moments you spent with Aman into ones of treachery and deception...and once again you understood too late. World doesn't go by your standards and beliefs, Aarti...which are too utopian, too trustworthy, too pure. You have an uncanny need and urge to sift through an individual and try to find the goodness lurking somewhere and concentrate on only that...that's how you have dealt with people like Gayatri, bua, SP, Pankaj. You have been misjudged by everyone at some point because they see you from the way they view the world...just as you view them from how you perceive the world...At the end, it's just a matter of perspectives...and that's what Aman is trying to make you understand!!! This is the biggest test of your beliefs...to prove your innocence. Yash is too anguished at the moment...too disappointed...too let down. It'll take more than a mere apology to get through to his angst!!! 

That's it folks...A heartbreaking episode, yet it was needed to build up Yash's trauma to it's peak where he'll lash out at the two peacemakers when they enter the house...He has had a drink, and we know Yash's tongue loosens only when he is not in his senses otherwise he is a locked door. I am also glad that the elders are away when the confrontation takes place...after all it is Aarti's reputation that is under judge's anvil here...and where everyone has all but pronounced her guilty. Hope they don't get back soon. Let's wait as to how this plays out...

Have a great day.Smile

Very emotional truly touching

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

angakePearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjAllbut1gcluvLoveforlifeanonee

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
I think its high time yash realize his mistake...once aarthi is accussed he will 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjAllbut1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index