Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 52)

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

His Superman Papa aka Yash bhaiyya is going to have to start his "Aarti Aarti" jaap soon (the irony of the situation: Gurmeet wanting to move on from the "Arpita Arpita" jaap and joking about it all the time with Kratika, while Divyam is in his protective boyfriend mode...) and with that the up-close-and-romantic moments are going to have to come...I sense more fun offscreen segments coming up whenever that starts! LOL

Oh yeah, Gurmeet is going to have some fun time on sets dealing with Divyam when he starts getting close and intimate with his Aarti didi on screen LOL It's funny because the girls absolutely adore Gurmeet as well and always go on about his muscles and how handsome he is, so both of them get a fair share of love from their kiddy co-stars (but I think Kratika is in considerably less danger than Gurmeet)! And yeah, I totally loved that interview with Kratika where she was saying that even Yashji wants to stop the Arpita Arpita jaap and start the Aarti Aarti jaap! So there is no question that things are going to be getting a lot more interesting both on screen and off screen once this Aman chapter is closed and AarYa's misunderstanding has been cleared.

Kratika is such a radiant, energetic woman! I mean, if we're all stunned by her screen presence and offscreen vivacity, what must it be like to actually act with her, talk with her, or be friends with her? *sigh* (Side note: NEED Jhalak to end soon. Gurmeet, win a trophy, make us all happy, and come back so that we can see more offscreen masti between Aartiji and her Yashji! You guys won an award for being so fabulous...This isn't fair to keep torturing us! Tongue)

@bold: Ditto, ditto, ditto! I am counting down the days till Jhalak ends because I have no doubt that GC is going all the way and after all that hard work and long hours he deserves that. But it's just that I miss GC-KS off screen interviews so much and I can't wait till they're back in form again! The last time we got a small tidbit with them together was during the PV 100th episode bash, and even that was a minute or so long because there was so much going on and GC was with his wife almost the entire time!

But yes, if not for anything then for the sake of the Jodi Award they won, they need to start giving joint interviews soon!

One of the most hilarious things was how often they'd show him and Kratika in the audience - best moment was during Kratika's act...They showed her onstage and showed the "audience" which included...Sarwar and Kratika laughing at the stuff happening onstage! LOL I was like, "Really, guys? You couldn't have edited better?" I kept a sharp lookout after that, and it made everything much more entertaining. I'll save the Gold Awards comments for another day.

LMAOOO I totally noticed that too! The editing of these award shows are terrible and you can never judge the audience's reaction based on what they show because you know it's been cut and pasted at random moments! But yeah that was quiet a blooper because unless Kratika has a clone or identical twin she can not be in two places at the same time! Oh and they've definitely been advocating Kratika and Sarwar, it's pretty funny how many times they mapped on both of them leaving Samragyi aside even though she is officially a part of PV while Sarwar right now isn't! There is just no escaping the media, I suppose!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_CullenangakeSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjMelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlife

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Okay, I just read all of Samana's take on the first page (finally!) and loved loved loved it...And I'm also back to feeling not-so-sympathetic towards Pankaj and Prateek! LOL.

Yash is definitely going through hell right now - that tunnel of fire analogy that I never got a chance to revisit after that fire episode is still fresh in my mind. Things just got worse after that fire, didn't they? That's assuming that Aman arrived after the last flashback of the fire...For Yash to finally start coming to terms with the fact that there might just be some hope that he's not completely worthless and undeserving of the happiness and freedom that he sees when he's with Aarti, and then to have that light move away from him (temporarily, but I don't think he feels that way) when Aman appears...that must have been devastating! Samana and Maham, beautiful elaborations on the impact this has had on Yash's sense of self-worth and his closeness with Aarti...I can't wait to see how this all plays out!

@Maham: Can I just get away with a resounding "Word!" to all of that? You know I could write pages about a certain jodi...But I have work to do and I think I've put it off for long enough! All I can say about the offscreen segments (or lack thereof) is, it's never enough...LOL! 

Edit: Just HAD to add this...GC and KS and PV have made me slip into perpetual fangirl mode (and that's something I never thought would happen, especially to the extent that is happening because of those two!). I remember feeling very happy when I noticed that during one of the 100 episode party segments, Gurmeet and Kratika were talking to each other for a little bit while Debina was speaking to someone else, and Gurmeet turned to Debina and gestured towards Kratika...It was cute. And the "tiffin" comment was another priceless moment, too. I've become a hopeless case...What to do?

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 03 September 2012 at 5:42pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99angakeKittya_CullenInduG64SamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1lulujjjjFireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlife

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
@Maham: Grr! Angry I hate it when that happens, the backspace thing.

But your nutshell did just fine too so we won't cry over the spilled milk. Smile

All I can say is, exactly. I don't know if Yash had thought about himself as worthy or not, but he was certain that he could never love again after Arpita. He was comfortable in that space and that knowledge, which I think is what was shown by those two promos on the beach. "Na koi aaya hain, na koi aayega kabhi." I think it was only when he started becoming aware of Aarti's feelings for him that he began to actually look at himself and question his own worthiness. And at every turn she managed to show him his reflection in the best possible light. If he made mistakes she gave him easy ways to correct them and then never looked back. So. like you said he started to see himself as worthy which is when he slowly opened up and let himself live, and get closer to Aarti without any inhibitions, enjoying her more relaxed self too. But I guess things took a turn for the worse when Aman came on the scene. I think Aarti may have divided her attention when he came, partly because she was bursting with her own feelings and emotions that she was dying to share with someone whom she could trust.

What Yash saw was the one person since Arpita's death who had managed to break down his walls, and really understand him, being understood and understanding someone else better. So it must have looked like what was a big deal for Yash, and a big step out of his zombie lifestyle, was another friendly relationship for Aarti...ouch, rejection much? I really wonder if Aman came on the scene before or after the fire. Because if it was before, then I totally understand why he was looking at Arpita's pictures. It has always been his defense for when he perceives Aarti's "indifference" towards him. Remember after Aarti saves him from the car, he tries to thank her and she brushes him off? He immediately started talking to Arpita's portraits. Same way, I think he wanted to do that after Aarti came home late but there was no Arpita stuff for him to make a display of his undying love and fight this non-existent battle with Aarti over who is least interested in the other. SO he wanted to rush home to Bhopal to be with Arpita's things.

If you see the trajectory of Yash's anger. It started off with just sarcasm and snapping while they were loading the car in Mumbai, to Yash pushing Aarti away and walking to his room, to him completely losing control whenever he saw her, finally to him just losing his hold on sanity altogether and I think the latter stuff, after the push at the door, happened because of what transpired, or rather didn't after they came back to Bhopal. He couldn't go back to his old life with Arpita's things. What I think happened is that Aarti triggered this phase of self evaluation for Yash, and while she was there 100% at the beginning to make sure he only saw good in himself and took those tentative steps forward, once Aman came on the scene, she may have left Yash to his own devices, which meant that he was still evaluating himself but now solely through his bitter lens, without Aarti's light for balance. And so the insecurities, the bitterness and the self-loathing took over his mind instead of the peace of mind and self confidence he was building with Aarti and the kids.

It has a lot to do with how little Aarti thinks of herself and her importance to Yash in this process of healing. It is not anything she does that helps him, just who she is, and I think it just about killed him that she was more who she is, with someone else. I don't think the 3am thing is the only reason, though I do think that may be why they rushed back to Bhopal. In Mumbai, when they were leaving, I think Yash was just extremely irritated at Aarti's lack of responsibility (for the 3am thing) and wanted her to stop pretending to be such a goody-goody about the kids and his family. Maybe he was saying something like, if you are so concerned about the kids why'd you come home so late? And then he had the whole plane ride to stew and overanalyse and get angrier, then the Arpita cave did not display its wonders, no matter how much he tried, and finally when thunder struck, he thought of a playful Aarti and not a dying Arpita. So I think it was a spiral, and part of the reason he is not saying what happened in Mumbai, because what he is suffering is so much bigger than that by now.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpgoldaredeye2012Kittya_CullenangakePearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808AngeloScuroInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlife

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
@Sammy: That post...another analytical reference right there! *standing ovation*

I feel like I never get a chance to talk to you enough, which is so unfortunate because I always gain so much insight and understanding into the characters' thoughts and motivations through reading your posts and the DCians' responses to them!

Is it odd that I want to go and rewatch all of this post-Mumbai "dragging" stuff now after reading your brilliant verbal graph of Yash's trajectory of anger?

This right here (until the end of your post up there, since IF is being annoying), is amazing, amazing, amazing!

"What I think happened is that Aarti triggered this phase of self evaluation for Yash, and while she was there 100% at the beginning to make sure he only saw good in himself and took those tentative steps forward, once Aman came on the scene, she may have left Yash to his own devices, which meant that he was still evaluating himself but now solely through his bitter lens, without Aarti's light for balance. And so the insecurities, the bitterness and the self-loathing took over his mind instead of the peace of mind and self confidence he was building with Aarti and the kids..."

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 03 September 2012 at 5:54pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaredeye2012nirmalac99angakePearl_27Kittya_CullenSamanalyseAngeloScuroAllbut1lulujjjjDeepti1808InduG64jyoti06ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
@Samana I think Aman came after the fire, because on Friday's episode Aman asked Aarti if the sadoo said anything to her again and it sounded serious. The only really serious thing I can think about is the fire incident. There was that misunderstanding where Yash thought Aarti wanted to be Arpita, but Aarti didn't seem to affected by it in the end, because she herself cleared that. 

Edited by ilovepyaar - 03 September 2012 at 5:51pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjDeepti1808MelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
@Borna: We can fix that now that I am in a different time zone! LOL

Anyway. I was thinking a lot about Yash's anger and I realised it has not been a single, fixed emotion for more than one or two episodes. If we look more closely, there is a whole parallel narrative right there in all the different emotions Yash has gone through since they came back from Mumbai. To be honest, I never thought of any of these episodes as fillers. They are just a little harder to understand because we don't know the root cause, but I just love seeing the story that Yash's unexplained behaviour is telling us and trying to interpret that, while simultaneously incorporating the details we get from the flashbacks. It is really like a putting together a jigsaw puzzle where you don't have the top of the box for a guide! Wink

I am fairly certain everything is going to fall neatly into place when we see the whole picture, and I have DABH to thank for that. There also the male lead was acting insufferable but the explanation they gave his character to wrap that up and the way it culminated left nobody unsatisfied and un-dazzled. I have full confidence that we have a similar climax coming here, and I am nothing but totally excited!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25redeye2012nirmalac99Kittya_CullenPearl_27angakeMelodiousDreamsAllbut1AngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarroseinbloom

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

@Samana I think Aman came after the fire, because on Friday's episode Aman asked Aarti if the sadoo said anything to her again and it sounded serious. The only really serious thing I can think about is the fire incident. There was that misunderstanding where Yash thought Aarti wanted to be Arpita, but Aarti didn't seem to affected by it in the end, because she herself cleared that. 

They could have met before the fire too, and Aarti met Aman later that day to tell him what happened between her and Yash. Maybe all three were supposed to hang out, but Yash decided to stay home and mope? Tongue

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25angakePearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64lulujjjjAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06ilovepyaar

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
@All - When Yash keeps talking about that "Uss Barsaat Waali Raat" he keeps imagining Arti in rain but that scene where Arti is playing in the rain does not look like it was shot during their Mumbai trip. If I am not mistaken that was when she was playing in the rain when she went out to the patio of their bedroom to collect the clothes before they got wet. I also remember yash chiding her and making a statement that he does not approve childish acts .Am I right in thinking this or did I miss something where she was playing in the rain some other time in Mumbai and doing the same task of collecting the clothes Confused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012angakePearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjDeepti1808jyoti06ilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index