Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 51)

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
@Maham Oh, I get it! I guess, he should have asked permission, since he probably had signed a contract with ZeeTV anyways. But, I don't see what the big issue is. Confused I really hope they bring Sarwar back, because he truly was amazing as Prashant!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccMelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjjyoti06anonee

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
@anonee: That was a fabulous break down of Aarti and Yash with respect to their ability to build relationships. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that Aarti is an orphan and so has never been able to take any relationship for granted, while Yash was born into a bhara-pura family where all these relationships just existed without him having to do anything. To Aarti each relationship is like a treasure to be cultivated and nurtured and being the naturally social person she is, it comes naturally to her to put in the effort needed to make that relationship a fruitful one, even if she has to put herself second for a little while. Yash is an introvert in the first place, I think, but also too used to having everything given to him. He has never really worked for any of his relationships because the Scindias are all about image, and if everything looks fine, everything is fine. To an extent, Yash took Aarti for granted in the same way...until Aman came along, it looks like.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99bbbccc123mitulKittya_CullenInduG64AngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarroseinbloomanonee

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
@Maham and Safii: What I got from the articles at the time, was that Sarwar signed an exclusive contract with Shapath and Life OK, which meant that he could only work there. So I think it was more like Zee had no choice but to fire him because they could get in legal trouble if he continued to work with them while under an exclusive contract with another channel. I do hope they sort things out though because it would be hugely disorienting to see someone else as Prashant by this point. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99Kittya_CullenbbbcccInduG64MelodiousDreamsAllbut1AngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
@doratalk, one point you raised is very valid..

Aman realized that Yash could be jealous because of their coming late, but then how he could touch her and have fun with her like two buddiesOuch He understand how guys thinks but still like thatOuch 

But maybe he behaved this way before he met Yash really, or did he sense the jealousy in Yash. Was he trying to test Yash's feelings for Aarti, did Aarti told him about the terms of their marriage and now testing water...

I do hope we get some more on Aarti-Aman-Yash before we see what happened that nightConfused Right now they have showed so little that every angle on story is open. Have to give it to CVs on that..

From one angle Yash anger and Aarti's overlooking that night, is justified , but other angles make one of them culprit big timeOuch lets see whats in store..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99lulujjjjFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
@Allbut1 and @Samana

Thank you for the compliments.  When I initially came to the forum - I was window shopping (not stalking) and I was amazed at all the write-ups, including the two of yours here on this DC.  In fact, even after I became a member - I was hesitant to write because I thought I could never match you guys!!  So, I want you to know that I value your encouragement.

@Samana - you are right, definitely Aarti being an orphan and Yash being a Scindhiya has affected their approach and outlook to forming and sustaining relationships. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99lulujjjjFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06ilovepyaar

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
@Maham: Oh my gosh, I'm sitting here smiling and laughing at everything you wrote in that huge post about Divyam-Kratika! How do you manage to write so much all the time?! Shocked

If all this happens because Gurmeet isn't around on the set and is too busy with Jhalak, what's going to happen once Jhalak is over? LOL I think it's seriously hilarious that along with every other guy out there who talks to Kratika, Gurmeet is the cause of the most insecurity for Divyam! His Superman Papa aka Yash bhaiyya is going to have to start his "Aarti Aarti" jaap soon (the irony of the situation: Gurmeet wanting to move on from the "Arpita Arpita" jaap and joking about it all the time with Kratika, while Divyam is in his protective boyfriend mode...) and with that the up-close-and-romantic moments are going to have to come...I sense more fun offscreen segments coming up whenever that starts! LOL

Kratika is such a radiant, energetic woman! I mean, if we're all stunned by her screen presence and offscreen vivacity, what must it be like to actually act with her, talk with her, or be friends with her? *sigh* (Side note: NEED Jhalak to end soon. Gurmeet, win a trophy, make us all happy, and come back so that we can see more offscreen masti between Aartiji and her Yashji! You guys won an award for being so fabulous...This isn't fair to keep torturing us! Tongue) I was laughing so much while watching her with Divyam. Those fangirly shrieks and her laughter fits made my day! Big smile Gah, I don't think I've ever loved an actress this much.

Aah, Sarwar! Yeah, I hope things get sorted out if they haven't been resolved already. I miss him, even though I really, really don't like Prashant. It is true that he and Kratika were amazing in their last scene together, and on that basis alone I can safely say that I'd love to see him in a scene with both Gurmeet and Kratika present...Fingers crossed!

He was sitting with Kratika and Samragyi at the Gold Awards and they focused on him a LOT, which I thought was interesting, since that implies that he was there as part of the PV team. One of the most hilarious things was how often they'd show him and Kratika in the audience - best moment was during Kratika's act...They showed her onstage and showed the "audience" which included...Sarwar and Kratika laughing at the stuff happening onstage! LOL I was like, "Really, guys? You couldn't have edited better?" I kept a sharp lookout after that, and it made everything much more entertaining. I'll save the Gold Awards comments for another day.

Edit: Question! When exactly was Sarwar fired? The Gold Awards were actually in July, weren't they? I know that Kratika said explicitly that Sarwar "isn't a part of Punar Vivaah anymore" while she was dispelling rumors after the 100 episodes party...

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 03 September 2012 at 4:38pm

redeye2012nirmalac99angakeSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjFireLordPhoenixAllbut1jyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

I can see, like how I mentioned yesterday, why Yash would hate himself because he sees what Aarti can have and takes a good look at himself, only to find that he comes up short on all counts. She cheated him, not simply by being with another man, but by making him believe for a moment that he was worthy of love and deserved happiness, and then taking that belief away because she shared her laughter with another.

@bold: Such a beautiful, beautiful though Samana and I absolutely love the way you worded it because it really makes you feel the angst inside of Yash and the reason behind it!

I actually wrote a whole response to this small sentence, but I accidentally hit the backspace button and ended up losing all of it, so here's a little bit of that in a nutshell! Yash did not think he was capable of being loved by anyone because of the dark cloud of his past that was always hovering above him! But then Aarti came into his life and for the first time in 4 years he actually felt alive. Then in Mumbai he actually felt that maybe there is hope for him, that maybe he can be loved and that he might be deserving of Aarti and everything she is willing to give him.

But then Aman comes into the picture and showers him with a cold dose of reality! He sees what kind of a guy he is, from whatever minimal interaction they might have had, but more importantly he sees how happy and carefree Aarti is with him. This is a man who has no past or baggage and knows Aarti better than anyone. He makes Aarti happy and in front of him, Yash accounts to nothing! He has constantly maintained that he can not give Aarti anything so how can he expect her love in return? His self confidence took a massive beating and all the progress he made in Mumbai came crashing around him as he realized his own shortcomings as a man who Aarti might deserve.

And then when he sees her laughing and having a jolly good time with that, that is like a punch to his gut because all the moments that he thought of exclusively as theirs, Aarti was now sharing with another man! Those smiles and moments and happiness were no longer just about or for him, but rather were something she was willing to share with everyone! And that fact was enough to crush him completely, because once again he felt he lost to the hand of fate!

redeye2012Kittya_Cullenangakenirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsInduG64FireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaar

Tahitien-moon IF-Sizzlerz
Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged

Arati's child like innocence just lov it my husband says arati and i have this in commonEmbarrassed

So this is for our innocent flower And be always like this

I hope you don't lose the innocence Arati
That easy contagious smile upon your face,
That simple faith held within your heart,
A gentle understanding,
Not frayed by too many so-called insights.

I pray you stay unharmed from the cold, and,
Stormy weather that comes to visit from time to time,
That tries to make this life,
Something you wish to leave behind.

I hope your innocence stays,
Never to run astray,
But always within reach,
Whenever it is, 
You are ready for a mend.

I hope you will let the innocence affect you,
Keep you grounded,
Remind you of that little young care-free child inside,
Whose hopeful countenance is going to be,
The life line for a heart that sees nothing else,
But the deepest apathy, cringing at its side.

I pray that your innocence holds your hand,
Even when the circumstance is pulling you down,
And when you feel as if no one is around,
Let it stand by your side,
A shadow of an unstained truth,
A reminder of your truest calling.

I know you will grow older,
But I want you to be wiser,
I know you will recall the times when,
Your innocence camouflages as the soft baby's blanket,
Sheltering you,
From the bitter taste of crashed hope,
And broken heart,
Soothes you, holds the pieces,
So you won't break apart.

But when the fight is heavy in you,
It may get pushed aside,
Misunderstood, 
Cursed as an unwanted blind spot,
Often willed to die a slow,
Premature demise.

I don't want you to forget,
That the innocence of the long gone youth,
Further enhanced by time and experience,
Can be all that you need, to change your thoughts,
About this life, and will you then,
Will make it whole again

Pleese don't ever loose this innocence

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99smileymj10Kittya_CullenInduG64SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjFireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index