Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 50)

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
@Borna & Z: Gahhh the Day out with Ansh segment was the most precious thing ever! And I can't get over how freaking adorable Kratika is with Divyam! Looking at their bond and interactions it's really no wonder why Kratika didi is his girlfriend and he is so possessive over her LOL

Kratika turned into a total kid with him and that was just the sweetest thing, the hugs, the kisses, the fangirl type screaming, god they could not have been more perfect! Anddd I had no idea about that tattoo, how freaking precious is this kid? Plus the fact that it is Geeta who makes that tattoo for him is pretty hilarious! Divyam's possessive and jealousy over every guy Kratika talks to on the phone, and then him asking her if he is not her boyfriend anymore after every romantic scene she has with GC just made my awww and laugh!

It's a known fact that everyone refers to each other by their character name on the PV sets so yeah Aarti didi definitely has an avid admirer! And I laughed so much when Kratika said, Yeh hi to mere life ki sab se badi tragedy hai, ke mera boyfriend mujhe didi bolata hai LOLLOL But really, they're both so freaking cute that it's almost impossible not to fall in love with and their antics! Plus Divyam is probably the first child star who SBS has had a whole "Day out" with, so they know how much of a audience charmer he is, and then of course add Kratika to the mix and you have an explosion of the best kind!

Lastly, GC needs to be careful around the set when things start getting intense between Yash and Aarti romantically! Who knows what Divyam might do to extract revenge on him for getting too close to his girlfriend ROFL Like Borna said, we might be getting a repeat of the pin incident in real life! LOL

On a side note, I don't think it's possible for any male cameo to come on the show and not be completely blown away by Kratika! First of all she is absolutely beautiful, and then her vibrant and cheerful personality makes her all the more stunning. Sarwar adores her, and they're still really good friends, and even Aadesh seemed in awe of her in that small segment we got of the two of them yesterday, he kept looking at her while she was talking, probably wondering how the heck is she real?

And now I am off to watch the episode and then make some adorable AVIs from the Kratika-Divyam part of yesterday's segment!

P.S. Completely unrelated, by mentioning Sarwar reminded me that he was present during the Gold Awards which is a Zee TV award show! So obviously there is no bad blood between him and the channel either because if there was he wouldn't have been there! So if there are no hard feelings between him and the PH & the channel, can we please, please, please have him back as our Prashant whenever his return is set for? I really can't imagine anyone else play the role of Prashant and because Sarwar was so good at it and now I have him etched in my mind as that character! So I still have my fingers crossed until there is some casting news otherwise!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpredeye2012nirmalac99smileymj10bbbccc123mitulKittya_CullenInduG64SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamslulujjjjpalbharFireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaarroseinbloomanonee

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
@Raveena : OMGGG Wowww I just saw the sketch .. its fabbb ShockedShockedClapClapClap...this makes me feel GC needs to eat and sleep once JDJ is over .. in your sketch he looks so healthy but in real he has lost so much weight ... Ouch...
Waiting for your KS sketch now Embarrassed

@Borna , Z and all : I just saw the Divyam wala segment .. he is just so adorable and I guess Yash should b feeling jealous of Divyam and not Aman here .. its Divyam who seems to b all possessive for KS TongueLOLLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_Cullensmileymj10lulujjjjInduG64FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroroseinbloomanoneeilovepyaar

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
@Zetter and @ Jyots

Thank you!!

@Jyothi I think your speculation is spot on!!!

But after seeing the last few episodes for me  how the CVs rebuild the trust and friendship bond between AarYa is the mystery that I am eagerly awaiting to watch.  They have built a very complicated situation that needs to be resolved and Yash's touchiness is obvious.  And his family, well the less said the better. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjMelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06ilovepyaarroseinbloom

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
@Maham

I haven't watched the SBS segment (my bandwidth's running low and I need to save it for PV LOL), but it sounds so adorable from what I've read on here. I wish I could watch it! Kratika and Divyam are such cutiepies! Tongue

I have to agree about Sarwar returning as Prashant. I really don't want a role change. He performed fabulously as Prashant, and I don't know why he left the show, but I would really like it if he returned. Embarrassed

nirmalac99lulujjjjDeepti1808MelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixjyoti06anonee

USManeetian Goldie

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

redeye2012Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64FireLordPhoenixAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaar

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Congrats DCians crossed the 50 page mark - so we are looking at the 70s!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjilovepyaar

Allbut1 IF-Rockerz
Allbut1
Allbut1

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
@Samana: You have no idea how weird it is to see you liking posts at this time! Usually Jyo is the only one from the other side of the world who is awake right now and even she is going to leave in a bit! But now we won't have a soona-soona DC is these afternoon hours here LOL

@Jyo: I completely agree about GC needing to eat and sleep! It's shocking how much weight he has lost ever since Jhalak started! It was during the Teri Meri song sequence where he was sitting on his desk and typing that I truly realized how skinny he has gotten! Before those types of shirts were completely fitted on him, but now there is breathing room in them! I mean the work load doesn't end for him with Jhalak but the elimination of grueling practices and performances should help him recuperate a little! I am really in awe of how much strength and stamina that man has, everyone on Jhalak is falling sick left right and center, and for most of them Jhalak is the only thing they are doing! But Gurmeet has been maintaining his health, dance performances and Yash's character to top notch perfection *touchwood* Just a couple more weeks and he might add another title to his already impressive resume, so fingers crossed that he keeps this up till the end!

@Anonee: Your takes and analyses are absolutely mind blowing! I absolutely love, love, love the way you write and incorporate psychology in your discussions! Your write ups make perfect sense and at the same time forces you to really think about the topics you breached! So really they are a complete treat to read!

@ilovepyaar: Sarwar was fired by the channel for signing up Shapath on Life OK apparently without getting permission from them! But I don't know why that is such a problem because Prashant is a rarely recurring character and I am sure that once the CVs have him return for his final showdown, he would have managed and accommodated his shooting dates accordingly! He is such a good actor and his and Kratika scenes were so brilliantly done by both of them that it would be a total tragedy to start from the beginning and find someone who would do justice to that role.

@All: A whole set of AVIs from the Teri Meri song sequence have now been posted in the Creations Gallery, so do check them out if you have the time Big smile

Edited by Allbut1 - 03 September 2012 at 4:02pm

redeye2012nirmalac99lulujjjjFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

Kesha_H. IF-Sizzlerz
Kesha_H.
Kesha_H.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
ok the wierdest thing happened to me today... so in my class I'm like the counselor tht everyone comes to for help and one of my friend's situation was so similar to Aarti' and Yash's situation... I almost died wen she told me tht she was just sitting by a tree with a boy and his girlfriend and she just puckered her lips near his face because its a habit of hers and her bf (which is also my really good buddy) thought tht she kissed him and he didn't even c the boy's gf sitting next to him and misunderstood her he didn't even bother to talk it out he just started ignoring her and broke up with her and then abt 2-3 days after she found out the reason and quarreled with him alot. And then today he came back to tlk to her and apologised asking for a 2nd chance and she asked me wht to do! and I was told her she shouldn't giv him a 2nd chance unless he really repented it and the guy gives alot of death stares lyk YashLOL

Do u think I gave her dood advice cuz all tht came running to my head was tht she should ignore him too lyk how aarti should ignore Yash and btw this always happens to me alot of scenes tht happened in the show happend to rwal life ppl around me which really makes me laugh wen I think abt itLOL

Edited by 16021983 - 03 September 2012 at 4:42pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Kittya_CullenInduG64FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjMelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index