Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 49)

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salvatore-nina

Speaking of Raveena, we at the Kratika AT are (patiently) waiting for her sketch of Kratika. Did you guys see the one she did on Gurmeet? It's pretty good. 

It was an amazing sketch! Day Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccMelodiousDreamsSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjjyoti06

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Here it is Zster!

She posted it here:

OK guys gotta go now! 

Edited by salvatore-nina - 03 September 2012 at 3:24pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_drizzlesKittya_Cullenbbbcccnirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjZetterSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarroseinbloompickachu

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
@salvatore-nina Bye! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjj

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
@Z: Hey Z! Loved reading your reactions to the SBS segment, haha! The best bit was "GC has tough competition" and of course how Kratika was showering kisses on Divyam and not letting him go for even a second! It's hilarious that Gurmeet is married but Divyam is SUPER protective of his "Aarti Didi" anyway and doesn't let her talk with guys on the phone either...He's not going to let Kratika get married in the future, just watch. LOL. I wonder what's going to happen when Yash and Aarti actually start getting all romantic...

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpredeye2012Kittya_Cullenbbbcccnirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixAllbut1123mitulSamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06ilovepyaarroseinbloom

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
@Samana and Anonee  : Thats exactly how Yash is .. being an introvert , he really dont hv any friends .. I dont think he is able to connect with his parents or brothers either .. his only companion was Aarti to b honest the way Aarti used to challenge him everytime and he used to get all pumped up right from that arm wrestling thing to catch me if u can on beach Tongue to the challenge of dahi handi .. everytime we saw Aarti challenging Yash and he used to get all pumped up to win the challenge .. so he started seeing Aarti like his only companion and he does not want to share that only companion with someone else Embarrassed

Here enters Aman who is Aarti's old companion .. plays tennis with her ..both instantly  develop the friendly connection ...goes on a night out too with Yash's permission mayb

End result .. Yash feels all lonely  again Ouch...Then comes rain .. he is scared of loosing her all thanks to Arpita incident .. he goes all ballistic for his new found companion  but what he sees ?/ Mayb Aman-Aarti entering the house at 3am with all giggly face ..no tension nothing ... and thats it ...he looses his fuse since he thinks he just lost his only companion to this Aman Ouch...

Its the fear of loosing a companion and becoming lonely again .. even Arpita photos dint give him peace after this Cry...

Is it Aarti's fault ?? Nope .. how can she know whats going inside Yash's mind here...he should hv cleared out his doubts that night itself // .. Is it Yash's fault then ?? Nope .. he expected Aarti to give him a explanation of why she came late rather than forgetting the whole incident so easily ...

Both r at fault here .. and main reason like someone said in previous page .. its COMMUNICATION Problem Big smile

bbbcccPearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixSamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1ilovepyaar

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
@Anonee: Fantastic take Sweetie ClapClap

@Borna: I totally like Aman...the way he interacts with Aarti trying to bring a smile on her face, he's was too cute in the car when he was singing Embarrassed

I'm really dying to see the Aman & Yash coming face to face, i think i even see them in my dreams LOL

@Priya: haha i don't know put he'll have to get a hold of his temper or else the family gonna be left without anymore silverware LOL

On a serious note though...Yash should share his pain with someone cause holding it in isn't helping it is just making things worse Ouch

@Jyo: True...it's time for Aarti to see Yash as the flawed human being that he is and not as a god Big smile...Do you think we're gonna get some AarYa coming face to face tomorrow? or Vidhi gonna see Aarti first and take her straight into the bedroom without anyone seeing her? 

redeye2012Kittya_CullenPearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1InduG64FireLordPhoenixilovepyaar

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Okay time to bid you guys adieu for now my Lovelies...Off to bed...Got another early one in the AM...Goodnight and take care!!!

Happy discussions everyone...Much Love Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27bbbcccAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Good night Zetter! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccPearl_27SamanalyseAngeloScuroFireLordPhoenixlulujjjj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index