Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 48)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

the trio look like devdas ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

All r hving a gala time cursing their wives

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpPiiePearl_27123mitulbbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjroseinbloomilovepyaar

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
@Borna - I watched Divyam's segment too. He's so adorable. And my favorite part was his interaction with Kratika. And I loved the song he sang for her as well "Mashallah Mashallah". Who knew Shobhaji was the artist behind the tattoo? And the fact that he gets it done almost everyday he's on set, too cute for words! 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpbbbcccnirmalac99lulujjjjMelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterjyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
^ OK.

ROFL

The Devdas trio just made my day xD

If nothing else, I am so happy they're dragging this thing just so I could see such hilarious reactions from all you people! LOL! Esp @Raveena when she mentions how Yash feels Aarti betrayed him because she didn't wash the clothes in the rain water. LMAO!!

Z

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbccc123mitulnirmalac99MelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaaranoneepickachu

doratalk Senior Member
doratalk
doratalk

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
@ilovepyaar... yep true- Yash looked fine... I just wish they hadn't shown Pankaj and Prateek swaying! I don't know why it bothers me so much- you have to be really really drunk to not walk straight. Why give alcohol such a bad name?!Ouch

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012ZetterFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

FireLordPhoenix IF-Rockerz
FireLordPhoenix
FireLordPhoenix

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Speaking of Raveena, we at the Kratika AT are (patiently) waiting for her sketch of Kratika. Did you guys see the one she did on Gurmeet? It's pretty good. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Oh btw I think a died a thousand times at the cuteness of KS-Divyam's offscreen relationship xD. HAHAHA his possessiveness for his Aarti is just the GOSHDARN MOST ADORABLE THING EVER!! <3 GAHH!! GC has tough competition LOL. The way Kratika was all over Divyam giving him kisses and wanting to eat him up. Who wouldn't want to? He's just that cute! But lol at how Divyam always does katti and asks her if he's her boyfriend after every romantic scene b/w GC & KS hahah .. too cute for words.

Z

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpredeye2012Kittya_Cullen123mitulnirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScuroMelodiousDreamsAllbut1InduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjjyoti06anoneepickachu

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doratalk

@ilovepyaar... yep true- Yash looked fine... I just wish they hadn't shown Pankaj and Prateek swaying! I don't know why it bothers me so much- you have to be really really drunk to not walk straight. Why give alcohol such a bad name?!Ouch

Lol Prateek might count as a light-weight... but Pankaj, lol it's hard to understand his getting drunk so quick. I don't know, maybe their Whiskey was like 99% and they drank most of the bottle? LOL I guess it also depends on how often they drink.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalkredeye2012Kittya_CullenlulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroanonee

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Raveena made a sketch of GC?! Where where?! I want to see =D

Z

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99lulujjjjMelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06pickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index