Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 47)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
@Asha: Fantastic take Clap...Yeah they all are right in the POV at first i was mad at Vidhi but then i understood where she was coming from after i read Samana's take and re-watched the episode again Big smile

Aman is turning out to be the voice of reason.

@Ria: Well said Thumbs Up

@Veena: Thanks very much Bud!...Yeah i hear ya, we really need some lite episodes soon but i don't see us getting any until maybe the end of the week Dead LoL 

@Nina: Great observation about Aarti being jealosyu as well during the Neelam track but she handles it much better than our Yashbabu...I think it has to do with Yash not liking to confront an issue so he holds it  in and assumes that the other person should know what is bothering him <_<

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99bbbccclulujjjjMelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64FireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaar

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

@salvatore-nina Yeah, they were heading there. But I'm wondering whether Aman will wait for Aarti outside... it didn't seem like he would with the way things were looking today, but anything can happen. Tongue Aarti seemed alone with Vidhi in the precap, where would Aman be, is all I'm wondering?

It would be quiet interesting if the confrontation happens tomorrow. SInce Vidhi is with Arti which means that Aman is going to be left dealing with the three brothers who are drunk. I am assuming that in a drunken state, Yash might actually reveal how he feels about seeing him wih Arti and they all might get a clear picture of what is eating him alive. Again this is my wishful thinking with hopes of CVs not wanting to drag further.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012bbbcccnirmalac99lulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06ilovepyaar

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

In this pic both Aman and Aarti r posing for camera .. so definitely Yash only took those snaps when both were playing badminton or tennis mayb ... so it was all fine during daytime and thats why Aarti never got any doubt

See both r posing for camera Tongue

Both Aarti and Aman are holding tennis rackets.  So these two have just played against each other or as doubles partners!!  They definitely are going to share a unique rapport!!

We do not know if Yash plays tennis - though my gut feeling is he does not.

Poor Yash babu - jal gaya, jal gaya, jal gaya!!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012nirmalac99lulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06ilovepyaar

doratalk Senior Member
doratalk
doratalk

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Things I didn't like about today's episode:

1. One of my pet peeves about Indian TV/movies is their portrayal of the effects of alcohol. Grown men cannot possibly become staggering drunks after 3 shots of whiskey. Can we please show them becoming loose tongued (which happens!!) but not swaying idiots?! I just needed to get that out of my system.

2. The touchy-feely nature of Aman and Aarti's relationship: I think it contradicts Aman's characterization as a man who seems to understand the psyche of other men so deeply. Such a person should instinctively know that no man will appreciate watching another man touch his wife/girlfriend casually- no matter how good of a friend the other person is. I don't think being a childhood friend justifies holding her hand every other minute.

Ok now that's done.. moving on!

Everyone else has had some beautiful takes on today's episode.Clap I loved them all.. Just want to throw in my 2c here...

In the kids' room scene- I felt like Yash and Vidhi were so not on the same page. I felt like Yash's mind had moved from thoughts of the kids to thoughts of Aarti when Vidhi walked in on him. The haste with which he put the poem back in its place were not the actions of a father missing his children! No siree- it was like Vidhi had caught him doing something wrong! So when she goes on to talk about bringing the kids home, his reply is related only to how he feels about Aarti leaving the house and about Aarti coming back home.

The nature of the pics in the camera indicate that Aman and Aarti were posing for them (they were not taken surreptitiously. Also, the way Aman refers to Yash indicates he had some time to get to know him. Finally, Aman was probably not privy to what happened between Yash and Aarti after he brought her home at 3AM. What I am trying to say is, from the time he spent with the two of them together, it was obvious to him that Yash was starting to fall in love with Aarti and since he didn't see what happened later that night, he has jumped to the obvious conclusion that Yash MUST be jealous.

I am not even going to try and figure out what really happened- it just gives me a headache.Tongue But I have to say, kudos to some cool writing that almost a month later, the suspense still hangs over our heads and we aren't sick of it yet!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25redeye2012nirmalac99smileymj10bbbcccMelodiousDreamsAllbut1lulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kt25

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

@salvatore-nina Yeah, they were heading there. But I'm wondering whether Aman will wait for Aarti outside... it didn't seem like he would with the way things were looking today, but anything can happen. Tongue Aarti seemed alone with Vidhi in the precap, where would Aman be, is all I'm wondering?

It would be quiet interesting if the confrontation happens tomorrow. SInce Vidhi is with Arti which means that Aman is going to be left dealing with the three brothers who are drunk. I am assuming that in a drunken state, Yash might actually reveal how he feels about seeing him wih Arti and they all might get a clear picture of what is eating him alive. Again this is my wishful thinking with hopes of CVs not wanting to drag further.

The only reason I can see as to why the CVs would want Yash tipsy/drunk is to spill out the secret. I mean the truth medicine wouldn't work, but alcohol might. LOL Anyways, maybe after he sees Aman he feels triggered to say things to him... he might say "Aarti chose you over me" and other things since he's drunk and people tend to think pessimistically while drunk.

Edited by ilovepyaar - 03 September 2012 at 3:04pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25redeye2012nirmalac99bbbcccSamanalyseAngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixAllbut1jyoti06

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

On an unrelated note, I watched the SBS segment of their Day Out with Ansh and I was in such a good mood before I watched today's PV episode! [Posting this in the Kratika AT as well...Further gushing about our favorite mother-son duo will continue there if needed!)

Divyam and Kratika are THE CUTEST. Seeing Kratika offscreen and watching her interviews is always, always a treat...Adding Divyam to the mix is like guaranteeing masti levels going through the roof!

The famous "Aarti" tattoo is something I'd known about and Aww-ed at; knowing that Geeta aka Shobha is the artist behind that tattoo was hilarious! And such a pretty tattoo it was, too!

But Divyam and Kratika...Oh my. As soon as those two were in the same frame, it was like PDA galore...So, so, SO sweet. It's adorable seeing how energetic Kratika is - she seemed so hyper and happy with Divyam by her side! Hugs and kisses and shrieks of happiness...She's absolutely adorable. Gah, their bond is unparalleled - LOL at her comment about being the only girlfriend whose boyfriend calls her "Didi!"

Oh yeah, Kratika's comments about how possessive Divyam gets, and his reactions to the "romantic" scenes that Gurmeet-Kratika do...That made me think, "God, if that's what things are like NOW, what's going to happen in the future?!" (Pin fiasco, anyone? LOL!)

Edited by MelodiousDreams - 03 September 2012 at 3:09pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Skt25redeye2012nirmalac99Kittya_Cullenbbbcccsmileymj10lulujjjjAllbut1InduG64SamanalyseAngeloScuroZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: that's true they can be called shy as well...If Yash reacts like that over a friend what will he do when P comes back? Tongue...IMO this track is to strengthen AarYa's bond but those two need to realize that communication is the key to an incredible relationship so after all the MU are cleared up, I need them to start communicating Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Kittya_Cullennirmalac99bbbcccMelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScurolulujjjjInduG64FireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
@doratalk I'm not sure how much Pankaj/Prateek had, but Yash had a glass and he barely looked tipsy to me. Confused

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bbbcccKittya_Cullennirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsAllbut1SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06anonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index