Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 45)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
guys i'm off to uni...i'll be back within a few hours and then i shall discuss the epi with you all..i am hoping the entire story will be out tomorrow *sigh*

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25HeartEmWatsonPearl_27SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjpalbharAllbut1jyoti06ilovepyaar

ApoorvaFan Goldie
ApoorvaFan
ApoorvaFan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
@samana, though I am late,  could not stop myself from appreciating the title of this thread... Very good and apt

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06ilovepyaar

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: LMAO at that cap of Aman-Aarti! Bua is ridiculous, what sort of vision disorder does she HAVE?!

Just look at how disinterested Aarti is...She's worried and probably ONLY thinking of her Yashji...And Bua has the one-track mind and audacity to say that Aarti's the one actively taking part in an affair? LOL! (Gotta love Kratika's expression there...She looks completely numb. Aadesh toh is the personification of Devdas right there, ahaha. Such feeling and emotions while singing a song!)

But yeah, it is true that Aarti's declaration about her love for Yash being like that of a devotee to her God is exactly what they're trying to show at this point...I know we've talked about this manyyy times. Aarti's pure devotion and that deewaangi...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonredeye2012Kittya_CullenPearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjSamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixAllbut1jyoti06ilovepyaar

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
OK I watched today's episode.

Yesterday I had posted the difference in Yash and Aarti's personalities.

Today after watching the episode I realized I had left out a key trait:

The art of building meaningful relationships, how to recognize them, foster and keep them alive.

I am going to view this strictly from the POV of Aarti vs Yash.
At the current stage of their life - I have to admit the winner is Aarti.  She knows how to make true friends and keep that friendship alive, whether it be with Shobha, Aman, Vidhi, Yash (yes, Yash), and the kids. 

You know why?
This is because Aarti's heart and mind are in harmony when she interacts with those who are important to her.  She bonds with them at an inner level and does not associate outer/superficial elements including sexualtity with friendship.  Her friendship is not needs/gift oriented, manipulative, judgemental, and intruding (demanding personal /confidential information).  Her formula is simple genuine caring, providing support, and boosting and/or maintaining self esteem.  Though this sounds simple - it is a highly complex process, particularly to maintain bonds through time, distance, and life experiences.  However, Aarthi has this capability and today it was demonstrated in her interactions with Shobha and Aman.  She also shares a deep bond with Vidhi - because Vidhi felt comfortable confronting her with the pictures of Aarti and Aman that she had accidentally stumbled upon.  She shares a deep bond with Yash (yes, Yash!) because Yash is unable to visualize or state anything against Aarthi.  And like Vidhi - he is confronting her with his anger (the tools in his personality kit) and demanding to know her POV. 

An interesting point to note is that perhaps these people too (Shobha, Aman, Vidhi and Yash) build and/or crave to build friendships using the same building blocks as Aarthi.

Then why is Yash not a winner too?
The burden of his upbringing - it takes a while for the human to give up burdensome habits of one's past.  Yash's mother is manipulative, his parents relationships are needs based, they are judgemental, and only concerned about their own self-esteem and image in society.  His parents and brothers intrude in his personal life and do not respect his boundaries.  They talk about bonding but have a vested interest in getting close to him. His parents talk of love and support but are unable to reach his inner being. 

So Yash knows he has found a friend in Aarti.  His definition of friendship is coloured by elements of sexualtity - perhaps because of his own limited exposure (recollect how he walked out of the room when Aarti showed him Neelam's lipstick stain on his shirt.).  Besides at present he does not posses the inner tools to share his friend with anyone - because of another inner awakening -- his love for her as his wife.

Finally, Yash has grown up in Bhopal and is filthy rich - however he has no close friend or mentor whom he can turn to in crises.

Several DCians have put forward the concept that Arpita was probably more like a mother than wife to Yash.  I can only say she was not as much a genuine friend as Aarti.  It was to gain Aarti's attention to his inner turmoil regarding their friendship that he destroyed Arpita's photographs and threw out all belongings. 

How Aarthi convinces Yash of her honest mistake and innocence is going to be tricky and I hope the CVs do justice to it.  How Aman explains their relationship and respects Yash in his speech delivery is crucial.  Finally how they convey that trust and friendship is repaired -  nay built to a higher understanding is the mystery that needs to be revealedFor irrespective of what the hadsa was the bottomline is the toll it is taking on AarYa friendship and trust.  This genuine friendship and trust between the two is necessary for the kids sake as well as for AarYa walking hand-n-hand into the future!!!

Edited by anonee - 03 September 2012 at 2:28pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

goldadoratalkredeye2012HeartEmWatsonPearl_27nirmalac99Kittya_CullenInduG64kholitalulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixSamanalyseMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06ilovepyaar

MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonee

Several DCians have put forward the concept that Arpita was probably more like a mothe that wife to Yash.  I can only say she was not as much a genuine friend as Aarti.  It was to gain Aarti's attention to his inner turmoil regarding their friendship that he destroyed Arpita's photographs and threw out all belongings. 

Anonee, your posts always leave me awestruck...

I LOVED the quoted sentences the most, although your entire post is fantastic! Clap 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonredeye2012Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MelodiousDreams

Originally posted by anonee

Several DCians have put forward the concept that Arpita was probably more like a mothe that wife to Yash.  I can only say she was not as much a genuine friend as Aarti.  It was to gain Aarti's attention to his inner turmoil regarding their friendship that he destroyed Arpita's photographs and threw out all belongings. 

Anonee, your posts always leave me awestruck...

I LOVED the quoted sentences the most, although your entire post is fantastic! Clap 
@Melodiousdreams

Thank you!!  I but try - to tell the truth I feel kinda in awe too when I read your analysis and those of others too!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjMelodiousDreamsAllbut1jyoti06ilovepyaar

MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
@Anonee: Call me Borna! :D The awe is mutual...and all around! *sigh* I love the DC!

@Sammy: *nods* Coming home at 3 am isn't something that can be brushed under the rug, but I'm going to wait and see what actually happened that night before saying any more. It all hinges on those events...What happened, how Aarti reacted when she got home, how Yash reacted in response...All things that we don't know yet!

@All: One thing that amuses me is how casual Aman is. His manner of speaking is very informal, but that might be because he's with Aarti...I wonder how he'll speak to Yash - if they do come face-to-face.
His quiet muttering of "Sadu kahin ka..." cracked me up completely! I was hoping Aarti would glare at him for that, but the poor girl is too worried right now...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Skt25redeye2012nirmalac99Kittya_CullenPearl_27InduG64SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjAllbut1jyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinSanj

the trio look like devdas ROFL

They are searching for easter eggs on the floor!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonredeye2012Kittya_CullenPearl_27SamanalyseMelodiousDreamsAllbut1ZetterFireLordPhoenixkholitalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaarKinSanj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index