Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 44)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Actually its all about what your eyes want to see .. in this picture , it actually looks like Aman is proposing Aarti ... We know thats not the case because we heard the dialgoues in that scene but if we just see this picture and not know what was the situation , our first assumption will b whats going on ShockedLOL

See even Vidhi assumes the same when she sees those pics just because she is not aware of what all hapepned .. so sometimes we believe our eyes more than our brain Ouch

Yash must hv seen something similar in Mumbai rainy night and assumed the worst Ouch.. we cant expect Yash to hv trust on his wife simply because their relationship is yet to develop like a proper husband-wife ... in fact they hv not made any promises of loyalty to each other yet .. its not like they r in 1 or 2 yr old marriage where there is no place for such doubts ... So Yash's doubt on Aarti-Aman is natural if he has seen something similar  like this above picture Ouch

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalkHeartEmWatsonkt25redeye2012smileymj10nirmalac99Pearl_27kholitalulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixSamanalyseInduG64MelodiousDreamsilovepyaaranoneepickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
@Sudha: Great take Clap 

Wow we're moving fast again...okay gotta go play catch up with the preview posts...Wish me luck!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalkPearl_27SamanalyseInduG64FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaar

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zetter

Aarti made Yash feel special when they were in Mumbai before Aman showed up and in a typical husband way Yash got very possessive of Aarti which the latter failed to noticed cause she has been hearing from Yash that they relationship is only co-parenting.

Her being oblivious to his change of feelings is irritating him cause he doesn't want anyone else to realize how amazing she is Blushing

I wonder if Aman is gonna got into the house or if he'll stay outside and if he stays outside what's gonna be Yash's reaction when he sees him especially giving the fact that Yash is "drunk" (can a guy get drunk from having one glass of whiskey) ErmmErmmLOL
@Zetter - On a lighter note, how many more fragile things that Yash is going to continue to break?? Yet another perfectly fine glass was broken LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonredeye2012Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64MelodiousDreamsSamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixkholitalulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
@Sammy: Oh goodness! Can I just nod and give you a look of utmost awe? Perfect, perfect! And so we're oscillating between Yash and Aarti's views about that stanza in Yeh Dil Hai...Are we at that point where Yash is the speaker...?

"Kabhi tum bhi yeh keh do na tumko hai meri zaroorat...Mujhe har pal chahte ho tum, mujhko hai tumse mohabbat...

Dekhoon ab toh koi soorat, aap hi bas dikh jaaye humein..."

I think I just suffered from another heart attack...The perfection of that SONG! *dies*

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonkt25redeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixSamanalyseInduG64jyoti06ilovepyaar

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

At least this incident will make sure Aarti no more worships Yash like God since Yash is very much human who too can doubt his wife based on things he sees and assumes ...Smile...

I always felt that Aarti's love for Yash was more like a devotee's love for God but after this incident Aarti might love him like a human only LOL...

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpkt25redeye2012smileymj10Pearl_27SamanalyseInduG64MelodiousDreamslulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixilovepyaarpickachu

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
After watching the episode,I feel that both r wrong but aarti will feel that she is totally wrong then she will ask for forgiveness (as usual).
After this track i wanted yash to repent and ask for forgiveness from aarti.
But i think so that will never happen.
Aarti will be the one who will be mistaken and then she will beg for forgiveness and yash will forgive aarti and that will go on.
I'm really frustrated.I'm reading everyone's take.It is calming me down. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25redeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixSamanalyseInduG64jyoti06ilovepyaar

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
the trio look like devdas ROFL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Piieredeye2012HeartEmWatsonPearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixSamanalyseInduG64kholitaMelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaaranoneepickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
@Veena: To Yash, I think asking Aarti why she came home at 3 would be husbandly behaviour and an admission that he considers her his wife. Remember he said he has no right to punish her? He is making a pointed claim that he has no relationship with her, on multiple levels. I think that is why he is keeping this whole thing to himself and refusing to say what happened. He wants the family to get the truth out of her mouth, because he wants to hear it too, but is too proud to ask her himself, too proud to admit that it makes a difference to him when she comes home at night.

@Borna: I don't expect Aarti to catch on to the fact that Yash in love with her, not at all! But I think that coming home at 3am is sort of a big deal by any standards (if it were 11 or 12, no issues but 3 is kind of a stretch!), and while it would have been out of character, it is common sense that that might have irritated Yash. I can understand why it didn't cross her mind, and it totally works, but it is that naivety that is creating the complication in the story at this moment.

@Jyo:

"he found a connection with Aarti and now does not want to share her with anyone even if its just a friend"

This line of yours gave me goosebumps! It is true. Introverts are very possessive of their people, the few that they really connect to, that is (testimony of yours truly to back this). It must have made Yash feel really alone when Aarti went off with Aman because he has just discovered her and like you said, wanted her all to himself because it had been so long since he felt that well understood by someone. Aarti is a bit like a bull in a china shop when it comes to Yash's emotions because she is so impulsive and instinct-based in her actions. She didn't realise the sensitive stage they were at right at that moment, and how much Yash's happiness depended on her holding his hand. 

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalkredeye2012HeartEmWatsonPearl_27Kittya_Cullennirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjkholitaZetterFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsInduG64jyoti06ilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index