Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 43)

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
@Borna: Fab take Dear Clap

@Deeps: Thank you for the caps Hug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-Pearl_27bbbcccSamanalyseInduG64FireLordPhoenixlulujjjjMelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaar

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SylvaniaLUX

How tall is KS...and Adesh is almost a foot taller than her Shocked

and the jeans fit him perfectly Blushing

Aarti is lucky to hv all well fitted Ass-et guys rooting for her ...from Prashant to Yash to Aman TongueLOLLOLLOL

No wonder Yash is all laal-peela in jealousy .. Not only he has good ass-ets but he seems to hv a liking for Aarti's hand . Tongue.. every now and then he will grab it LOL .. Yash wants his exclusive authority on those hands and so he is all angry LOLLOLLOL

@Zetter : Some people r born loners .. they dont like any company easily unless they start connecting with them .. they can b called reserved or introverts and if they start finding connection with someone in particular , then they turn all possessive for that someone ... Yash is hving same problem .. he found a connection with Aarti and now does not want to share her with anyone even if its just a friend Embarrassed

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SPiiedoratalkredeye2012HeartEmWatson-Deepzz-Pearl_27Kittya_Cullenbbbcccnirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixkholitaInduG64MelodiousDreamsSamanalyseilovepyaaranonee

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
I likeee Aman. Day Dreaming  Since Aarti'll choose the sadoo over him... Aman's free! Embarrassed

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatson-Deepzz-Pearl_27Kittya_Cullenbbbcccnirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjInduG64FireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsSamanalysejyoti06

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti,  absolutely loved your take..

Each point make sense. And last part, Yash pessimistic or loner, was nicely penned. I think he is pessimistic but loner is how he chose to live. Kids are one reason, I could never see him right.

I mean initially I was mad at him for overlooking kids after Aarpita's death and then thought maybe he never got chance to deal with it before. But looking at the current situation again, I feel he can deal with this too easily too if just once he put them before him and his ordeals..

And now I think they want to link Kareena with rain too, else why they keep showing same rain segment again and againOuch What is the importance of it??

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
@Eva: Yeah, 3am is really late, especially if she was supposed to have been home by then. I keep thinking of Yash's dialogue when they left Mumbai, "stop acting like you are the only one who cares about the kids." Maybe he was annoyed with her irresponsible behaviour that day, coupled with the carelessness with which she had sparked the whole Arpita burning. He is getting the idea that she doesn't care, and I think that is part of what is torturing him.

@Nina: Thanks for bringing up Prateek's doubts about Pari and the director. I feel like this might come up when Yash talks about Aarti. Prateek might say, I doubted Paridhi too and I was wrong so be careful going down that path. But of course that would mean admitting he was wrong and god forbid a Scindia man should admit that!

@Borna: Yup, yup, yup! Point is that Aarti made Yash feel special in a unique way that I don't think he had ever experienced before. She made him feel indispensable at all times rather than just paying attention to him when he demanded it. If we think about all of the flashbacks Yash saw when he was lying on Gayatri's lap, they were ones where Aarti made Yash feel needed and he went out of his way, took initiative and became involved in the situation, be it saving her from falling of the swing, teaching her to make a pot, taking her and the kids to the beach, saving her from a fire or saving her from a fashion faux pas! There was a constant stream of attention and more over a constant need for his attention.

It all comes down to that yet again, doesn't it? How much does Aarti need Yash. I guess when Aman came along, Yash no longer felt needed, and what made it worse was that he didn't have his usual defense mechanism of Arpita-land to retreat to either, considering it was burnt down. I think that is why he rushed back to Bhopal...he needed his Arpita cave and that connection, which he has always used as a fall back when Aarti brushes him off. But he found that he no longer connected to Arpita the way he used to, because he had crossed some invisible boundary in Mumbai and could not go back. And so he lost Arpita all over again, this time for real, and I think that is what he is punishing himself for. 

HeartEmWatsonredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27Kittya_CullenbbbcccInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjMelodiousDreamsanoneeilovepyaar

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
@Veena: Ah, good points about how Yash probably didn't give Aarti a chance to say anything...If he didn't ask her but instead sat there and internalized everything and then let his insecurities get the better of him, that would explain why Aarti didn't suspect that her outing had such an effect on him. I think she and Aman DID get stuck in the rain...Like, actually stuck...But let's see what the actual events were...Reserving judgement until then!

@Jyo: Yep, the perception that Aarti has of Yash is definitely playing a huge role in her thought processes and justifications...It all goes back to their suhaag raat, doesn't it? That first impression that Aarti got of the depth of Yash's love for Arpita...It all goes back to that! Aarti doesn't think that Yash has moved on...She wants him to step beyond the confines of the picture frame, but she thinks that he's not going to...

Aah, the Mittals. What was it that they said about the suhaag raat being an important factor in the overall story of each of their shows?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonredeye2012Kittya_Cullennirmalac99Pearl_27SamanalyselulujjjjInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaar

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Well...If Aman and Aarti were having very good fun at Mumbai as shown in the photos and yash would have felt possessive all the way with aman and aarti's relation...that was quite natural with a hubby like yash who was trying to blend into their relationship especially in the Mumbai track !!! So if at all he feels jealous and insecure with Aman's behavior or his flirty character towards aarti...then Y dont he juzz ask Aman to maintain a distance from Aarti as shez my wife...He always dare to say shez my wife when situations were against him like at the beach and at the lingerie shop !!! 

Same way , if he says this to Aman...he would have definetly cleared their relation at that instant itself...!!! He wouldn't need to come right away from Mumbai to Bhopal to clear their MU !!! So if yash would directly confront with aarti about his feelings that night or the next day itself that would look much better and he himself might get exact answers to his questions from Aarti where everyone can feel good !!  

But Whats wrong was , he was unable to open up his feelings, his thoughts with aarti !!! And so in the process he was punishing himself !!! 

And I dont think after watching Aman and Aarti 's chemistry yash was trying to do something good to Aarti as he couldn't do anything for her was absolutely wrong in my POV !!! Then whats the need of Punar Vivaah and Kids !!! Atleast he would think of kids right ??? So this doesn't give any sense to me at all !!! 

The only justified solution about Aarya's issue was to be a confrontation !!! Juzz being silent and suffering within urself doesn't give any solutions !!! 

Atlast if yash doesn't bother their relation...then Y to behave in this way ??? If u dont love her and dont accept her as a wife...u have no right to treat her in this way ?? U dont even have to hurt urself !!! But its that u need her very much so u were here today facing an inner conflict !!! 

From Aarti's POV :

Aarti feels Aman as a good friend  !!! They both share a very good relation !! As they were friends since childhood...they both understand each other and respects each other views !!! And Aarti who knew yash character very well...how can she expect that this might be the reason !!! And how can she suspect yash that he would suspect her charcater !!! Is this love ???? Aarti who love yash alot would never think of this...!!! And yash who didn't accused her that night after their arrival might made aarti to take this whole fiasco in a easy way !!!

And that night was not Aman and Aarti's first meeting !!! So yash would have met him and aarti would have told him about Aman and they had fun...So she might never had a thought on this issue but yash got deeply hurt  !!! We'll come to know only when they speak up !!!!

I really want a huge confrontation by Aarya !!!!

One Liner review of all the drama is Communication Gap !!! ROFL

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpgoldaadi1986redeye2012HeartEmWatsonkt25Kittya_CullenPearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjkholitaFireLordPhoenixZetterInduG64MelodiousDreamsSamanalysejyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Aarti made Yash feel special when they were in Mumbai before Aman showed up and in a typical husband way Yash got very possessive of Aarti which the latter failed to noticed cause she has been hearing from Yash that they relationship is only co-parenting.

Her being oblivious to his change of feelings is irritating him cause he doesn't want anyone else to realize how amazing she is Blushing

I wonder if Aman is gonna got into the house or if he'll stay outside and if he stays outside what's gonna be Yash's reaction when he sees him especially giving the fact that Yash is "drunk" (can a guy get drunk from having one glass of whiskey) ErmmErmmLOL

doratalkredeye2012kt25nirmalac99Pearl_27lulujjjjFireLordPhoenixSamanalyseInduG64MelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index