Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 42)

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonredeye2012Pearl_27bbbcccKittya_Cullennirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjInduG64SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamskholitajyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifeanonee

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: Wonderful analysis ClapClapClap...I don't understand why Yash is such a loner, you see that his bros love him so much and they hate seeing in such pain but instead of sharing his sorrows with them he would rather sulk and self destruct Ouch

As for Aarti my gurl is really innocent to think that Yash doesn't have those kind of feelings for her...didn't she woke up on AM with him lost in her beauty with a smile on his face watching her sleep? and like Aman said you can see it in Yash's eyes...Me too i'm so afraid that tomorrow she'll be in so much trouble with everyone doubting her character Unhappy 

I'm so glad that Aman gonna be there for her Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpHeartEmWatsonredeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99kholitalulujjjjSamanalyseInduG64FireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I'm just happy that Aarti has someone's support (someone who seems like he'll stand up for her), since it looks like the whole Scindhia Parivaar is going to be against her.

Maybe then, once everyone points fingers at Aarti's character and Aman stands up for her, he'll go up to Yash and tell him. "Listen, I'm doing your job right now. How could you even let anyone point a finger at your wife? You need to get out of your sadoo mode and realize you have someone in your life who cares for and loves you unconditionally, and she has feelings too!"

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonredeye2012nirmalac99Pearl_27Kittya_CullenInduG64SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjjyoti06anonee

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
@Borna, loved the dialog "Yash insaan hai Bhagwaan nahi".. The whole episode was all about it mostly...

We have seen Yash feeling changing for Aarti, as not just another woman. Now it Aarti's time to realize, he doesn't deserve the high pedestal she made him sit on..He is just a human only...

Will this change her reaction toward him. So far she believes it is her mistake only and she will say sorry and fix it, as he cannot make any period. But what now??

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpredeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99SamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjDeepti1808MelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
How tall is KS...and Adesh is almost a foot taller than her Shocked

and the jeans fit him perfectly Blushing

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

K__Sredeye2012HeartEmWatsonPearl_27smileymj10nirmalac99kholitalulujjjjSamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixMelodiousDreamsjyoti06ilovepyaar

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: Awesome take, as usual!

@Samana: Same here! Aarti does need to realize that she can't put Yash on a pedestal like this (much like the way Yash seems to have put Arpita on a pedestal...before Aarti upset the balance, that is) and it's going to be interesting seeing how that comes about. But I think Aarti's POV, no matter naive it may be from our perspective, is justified to some extent based on what she knows of Yash's love for Arpita...How was Aarti to know that Yash might have started regarding her as anything more than a friend and mother to Palak, Payal, and Ansh? If he said that he could never, ever love anyone else because he loves Arpita so much, why, and more importantly, how, could he ever start to develop feelings for Aarti? It's true that Aarti is being rather limited in her vision right now, but I can see why she wouldn't even dream of Yash's reactions being linked to something as outrageous (from her POV) as him starting to fall in love with her.

*sigh* More jumbled thoughts from my end...Kudos to you if you understood any of that.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

doratalkredeye2012HeartEmWatsonbbbcccnirmalac99ZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjSamanalyseInduG64jyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
@Veena : I think Bhavari was talikng about that particular night when she came late and in between phone too got cut.. so Vidhi assumed it all wrong Confused...

Also here I feel whether its Yash or Bhavari , all only seem to know both came home late .. but noone is really bothering to find out the reason why she came late .. it could b Mumbai water filled roads and traffic  ..so many reasons ... why assume the worst ?? ...this is the problem .. noone bothered to ask the reason to Aarti Ouch...Yash is expecting Aarti to give an explanation but he himself wont go up and ask her Angry

@Samana : Exactly .. Aarti is not really is holding herself important enough to believe that she can b the cause of his anger .. she knows his world revolves around Arpita and so she is trying to recollect things which r Arpita related but not once she is ready to believe that her spending time with someone else can make Yash all possessive Tongue

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpK__Sredeye2012HeartEmWatsonPearl_27bbbcccnirmalac99kholitalulujjjjSamanalyseInduG64ZetterFireLordPhoenixilovepyaaranonee

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
@Samana: thanks a lot Sweetie Big smile...That's true, I re-watched the episode online and yes Vidhi is mad at Aarti for doing something stupid and not because she doesn't trust her so once again thank you for clearing my doubts...Yash's possessiveness is so evident but only Aarti doesn't see it and his bros might see it as well if/when he finally spills the beans about what happened in Mumbai Wink

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonPearl_27nirmalac99kholitalulujjjjSamanalyseInduG64FireLordPhoenixjyoti06ilovepyaaranonee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index