Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 38)

smileymj10 IF-Dazzler
smileymj10
smileymj10

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Off to bed now...

@Saffi and Raveena, Thanks for the live update and hilarious post

@Jyo, Loved to read your updates and analysis. I totally agree with what you said...
@Angel and Deeps Thanks for the caps and the complete poem

@all Will get back to read ur takes tom and will try to give mine too if i can...

Have a great discussions DCians...

Again, Congratz for reaching 140+ pages (147 to be exact)

GOOD MORNIGHT EVERYONE!!! Embarrassed

Edited by smileymj10 - 03 September 2012 at 12:51pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonPearl_27Eva JQlulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06Loveforlifeilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Another thought!

What if Lakhan took those pictures and sent them to Yash! Shocked

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

K__SPooja_11Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjLoveforlifepickachu

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@Smiley no problem! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27smileymj10lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudha

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Ok guys Ciao from me!! Had a great time today with you all!! Will read the wonderful analysis tomorrow!! CV's have thrown a real twister our way!!!...I am loving it!!
Love Punar Vivah!!! Love AarYa!!

Ok forgot to say something at the start of today's episode will just mention it now..

Kratika you looked beautiful today!! Embarrassed

Bua I love you!!! ROFL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonkt25Pooja_11smileymj10Kittya_CullenPearl_27Eva JQsaf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhakholitalulujjjjilovepyaarpickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by Eva JQ

@Raveena:  i simply think he is a ticking bomb because his mood is so unpredictable. And Aarti seems taking  things for granted just because Yash looks so happy with his family in Mumbai. I think that's the reason why she doesnt bother to tell Yash what happen between her and Aman. 

Agreed (in Red)...
But nothing happened between Aman and Aarti...what would she have told Yash??

some husbands are just get jealous when their wives get cosy with others. my personal experience I was so damn close to this chap because he was my classmate, my hubby thought he was my ex bf LOL. he was handsome and I told him, not in million years he would get attracted to me as I know his preference was guy.. not women! LOL and my hubby back off.LOL.. if I didnt tell him about my friend, he'd think I had an affair with this guy because this guy really loved me as his close friend. even bought me presents during special occasions Wink

same goes to Aarti.. so just tell Yash about Aman and what his importance to Aarti life. Wink. I had enough with their uss Raat thingOuch.. pleaseee... no more torture LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonredeye2012Pearl_27nirmalac99smileymj10lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaar

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

JUDGEMENT CALL:
OK, looks like it is the same old thing again, what happens in pictures, and other TV shows.  People start judging others based on just some photos and hearsay...For a change why can people not wait and listen to the "victim" so to speak and then make a judgement call.  I did not expect anyone from the scindia parivar to do this, but MY BUCK is on PapaS.  So far he has never passed a comment without listening out, I am sincerely hoping he would do this time too.  I hope the cvs dont mess up his character as well. 

Do none of these people have best friends from the opposite sex?  But ofcourse, so far we have not seen friends at all for anyof them. 

Where is paridi been and how come no one has questioned about her?

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonkt25redeye2012Pooja_11smileymj10Pearl_27Kittya_Cullensaf24SamanalyselulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlife

bbbccc IF-Dazzler
bbbccc
bbbccc

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
@Samana, loved the more insight of Aarti.

She is, as Shobhaji said "Nadaan" she takes things and people as they come and deals accordingly with them.

So far she sees Yash  as he has potrayed himself, he is very vocal on his love for Arpita. He told her about whole ordeal with saving Neelam and her love. Even in birthday fiasco and later, he told her himself what he wanted her to hear.

I think she is not looking at him from her perspective but his only and thats why she believes he cannot have any feeling for her and he is open to talk, kind of guy...

He has been very open about his expectations from her and she has been careful. This Aman is her past, which he never showed any interest to know...

Also, I sincerely hope they met before. Else who took the caps, and why it was hiding in kids closet? He might have been jealous and coming late, just blew it completely out of proprtion..

He is right from husband POV, but then does he consider her as if wife, and if he does did he tell her

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonredeye2012Pooja_11nirmalac99smileymj10Eva JQKittya_CullenPearl_27saf24SamanalyselulujjjjZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06Loveforlifeilovepyaarpickachu

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
This track is turning into

Zindagi bhar nahin bulenge hum uss barsaat ki raat

Edited by anonee - 03 September 2012 at 1:00pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonkt25Pearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhaLoveforlifeilovepyaarpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index