Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 37)

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

I am just watching today's epi.

One thing I am convinced the CVs have given the apt name for Yash----sadoo!!!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Inkpen4877kt25redeye2012Pooja_11Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseDeepti1808cssudhaZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjjyoti06ilovepyaargcluvLoveforlifepickachu

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
So it was finally confirmed that Yash Loves Aarti and we heard it from Aman's mouth...It was great to get a guy's POV Big smile

It starts with Pankaj and vidhi in their room he still mad at her for trusting Aarti while he was buttoned up his shirt a button came off so he asked Vidhi to sew it on she opted to go get another shirt for him...Aww he was in a ahem mood but once again Vidhi threw cold water on his romantic advance telling him she has much chores to do Ouch living him pissed off.

Yash is in the kids' room...he's missing them a lot...He takes up a piece a paper that has "A Rain Poem" writing on it, I think its the one that Aarti wrote 4 Palak...He traces his fingers over the writing...Hmmm Yashbabu, its little gestures like that gives u away even when u say u don't care 4 her TongueEmbarrassed

Vidhi comes and asks him something (sorry couldn't get was she said was on the phone) Unhappy Yash leaves and Vidhi wants to know what happened in Mumbai to just as she putting away the children clothes a digital camera falls out. She picks it up and sees pics of Aarti & Aman looking all happy.

She gets a call from Shawari he tells her that Aarti didn't do go by Yash...WTH??? And then they have a convo in mute mode, after which Vidhi fuming starts questioning Aarti as well AngryAngry

At Shobha's Aarti and Aman are talking about the reason why Yash is mad at her is because he's jealous by Aarti replies that she knows Yash and that's not the reason so Aman tells her that Yash is in love with her...awww we got a little piece of Yeh Dil Hai BG playing [:^>]which left her thinking (she still doesn't believe) but who can blame her when Yash himself has told her a thousand times that he could never love her.

Just then Shobha comes and along with Aman they are trying to convince Aarti to go to Yash to clear up the MU but Aarti doesn't want to but finally she gives in and on her way to the house Aarti & Aman's car passes in the opposite direction of the senior Scindia's own boa sees Aman holding Aarti's hand and complaints to her bro who doesn't wanna hear anything Clap...But I'm afraid of what SP's reaction is gonna be when he learn about Aarti's friendship with Aman <_<

Yash, Pratik & Pankaj are having some drinks in Pankaj's room...The two Ps talks about their women troubles so Pankaj give Yash a drink which he drinks in one shot (damn, he really wanna hurt himself)...they are trying to get Yash to tell them what happened in Mumbai...Yash throws the second glass of alcohol and was about to til them...Well we'll have to wait til tomorrow to find out Wink

Precap: What can I say...I'm really DISAPPOINTED in Vidhi *SMH*

Well it was an episode about everyone doubting Aarti's character thank goodness SP still believes and trusts her.

I'm really happy that Aman is gonna be there for Aarti cause those Scindias are just about judging people without knowing the really story Angry

P.S Sorry for any mistakes and if I missed anything...Writing on my phone, power if out so Ouch Cry so I hope u guys enjoy the take.

Will be back when power gets back on...Happy discussions xox

Updated on page 1 as well

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

goldaPiiekt25Pooja_11Pearl_27bbbcccEva JQnirmalac99lulujjjjFireLordPhoenixcssudhasaf24SamanalyseAlamelujyoti06ilovepyaarTilashiniLoveforlifegcluvanonee

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eva JQ

@Raveena:  i simply think he is a ticking bomb because his mood is so unpredictable. And Aarti seems taking  things for granted just because Yash looks so happy with his family in Mumbai. I think that's the reason why she doesnt bother to tell Yash what happen between her and Aman. 

Agreed (in Red)...
But nothing happened between Aman and Aarti...what would she have told Yash??

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012Pooja_11Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjilovepyaarpickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Samana : Brilliant take ClapClapClap...I agree Aarti is seeing it all from her own POV .. So she is trying to remember the reasons which she feels could b the cause of Yash's anger starting from Arpita photo frame breaking to Arpita fire incident to all that which she feels can piss off Yash Ouch...But here Aman and Shobha both r trying to make Aarti see things from Yash's POV  today .. Yash as a husband can get mad at Aarti for coming home late at 3am with a random friend ..its natural Ouch...But Aarti is like how can Yash doubt her character  which again Aarti is saying from her POV since she knows that Yash only said they dont hv a typical hubby-wifey relationship Ouch...Again here Aman tries to present Yash's POV by telling her that mayb he is in love with her , mayb he is beginning to feel possessive for her  but she is not respecting his feelings which is pissing him off Embarrassed...

I wont blame Aarti too since she is so innocent that she cannot think about all these complex emotions or doubts going in Yash's mind whereas Aman seems to hv guessed it that night itself ,reason why he comes down all the way to Bhopal to meet her and clear it out with her and Yash ..Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonkt25Pooja_11Pearl_27saf24ZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhaAlamelululujjjjilovepyaarLoveforlifepickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Yash knows aarti since a few mnths.
He has no clue about her relationship with Aman.
Aman is always flirting with aarti, hlding her hands, pulling her towards him ( in photos)
Aarti comes home with Aman at 3 am...in the rains...and who knows may be Yash saw aman holding her hands, flirting with her at that moment, and probably aarti was laughing.
Is it very unnatural for a guy to have doubts? Vidhi, bhawri- all of them doubted just by seeing pics. 
Yash saw aarti behaving weirdly with him in Mumbai...he saw her constantly staring at him, making him buy bangles for her, saying ILU, and then she said she was joking.
Is it unnatural for him to think that probably she was just joking around with him, and behaving similarly with Aman too?
he has started having feelings for her, that makes things worse. Not only does he feel that she is not serious abt him , but he feels she deliberately behaved that way with him so that she could attract him to herself.

I don't think its unnatural.

had Yash known aarti for even a year, and they both had been in love with each other for long, and still if he had doubted her, I would have been mad at him, but now even though he is WRONG  undoubtedly, I don't think its totally abnormal .Even Aman said the same thing!

spot on Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjLoveforlifeilovepyaar

kt25 Goldie
kt25
kt25

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
If I was confused about "Uss Barsat waali raat" before I was confused even more today. I am getting pissed off at Yash's character who is in a rut repeating the same "Uss raat artiji ne". Just spill it already Ouch

Anyhow, coming to today's episode I finally got to watch it and one thing that I did not understand was when has ever Arti mentioned or CVs showed to us that she had this "best friend" Aman and their friendship goes way back. We only got to see Mansi and her cheap thinking and I thought that she was the only/best friend that Arti had. If Aman is this close of a friend then why did he not come for her wedding as she claims that they are the bestest friends and she has none other than him who she would give the liberty to know all about her Confused

I loved Adesh as Diggu in LTL and loving him even more as Aman as he is the only reasonable/sensible person amidst these dunces. He would definitely give Yash the run for the money and is right to think that Yash is feeling insecure seeing him and Arti. As much as I love her, Arti is truly a dunce who has no idea that Yash might be thinking on those lines. Well I have high hopes for Yash and hope he does not get to that level of thinking degradeful thoughts about her considering that she has gone through hell to save his life, go against his family to support him in his Neelam tryst.

I feared the worst of Vidhi turning against Arti and that too happened and I am so not happy about that. But I cannot blame Vidhi as she has hard proof in the form of pictures and Bavri's statement. I am with Vidhi as to how can Arti conveniently forget meeting her best friend in Mumbai. Well may be she was too preoccupied with finding the reason for Yash's anger. But when she was going over minute by minute details to Vidhi she should have atleast mentioned meeting Aman. Why was Aman's pictures not in the album that Bavri and Chagan had sent if there was nothing wrong in their friendship. Now I am wondering who took those pictures. Was yash secrelty taking those pictures?? No, he wouldn't stoop so low. Oh! God this is just driving me bonkers and all the more confused. Well CV's if this state of confusion is what you wanted the viewers to experience, then might I tell that you have succeeded marvellously Stern Smile

Edited by kt25 - 03 September 2012 at 1:33pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonredeye2012Pooja_11Pearl_27nirmalac99kholitalulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhajyoti06ilovepyaarLoveforlifepickachu

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Ria : I think those photos r taken by Yash only .. or else what r those photos doing in that digital camera of Yash which he seems to hv kept in kids room LOLWink...if servants took the photos , they would hv parcelled it with Mumbai album only ...

So I feel Yash was all fine with Aarti and Aman friendship when he took those photos ...

Something went wrong that rainy night only when he came home late with Aman at 3am Ouch...Yash earlier lost Arpita in rain na .. so Aarti's carelessness pissed off Yash .. mayb he thinks despite knowing that how much I hate rains , how can she hv her gala time in rain till 3am with an outsider and then dont even bother to explain me Ouch...

Aarti on the other hand does not even count this incident as anything major since for her ,its like Yash is all fine with my and Aman ka friendship .. why will he bother even if I come home late with him ... She is not considering the fact that Yash has become a possessive hubby now which Aman guessed it Embarrassed...

@Bold I think at that moment, Yash got scared that he might lose Aarti like he lost Arpita in the rain, and that's when he came to term with his feelings. He realized that he loved Aarti and couldn't bear to lose her. Then when she returned home at 3 AM, all happy, he felt insulted because he was there, staying awake, worrying about her and she was out having fun with this good looking guy who knew her very well and made her happy. He probably thought he wasn't worth being in Aarti's life, when she had someone like Aman who could keep her happy, and who was keeping her happier than he ever could. So he realized that Aarti deserved better than who he was. He obviously feels betrayed by her, but he feels like he's betrayed himself too for ever believing he might be worthy of her. So that's why he's been hurting himself...? I don't know, just a thought.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redeye2012kt25Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjjyoti06pickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
@Zetter :Nice take ClapClap...About Vidhi , I really want to see tomorrow's episode before I form any opinion since I feel Vidhi is still trying to get things out from Aarti's mouth here or else she would not hv showed those pics to Aarti and questioned her about it Ermm...

U know the best option will b if Aarti asks all that how come Yash is never questioned for betraying me , the way he openly romances his dead wife's photos in bedroom daily in front of me ?? Tongue...And here if I hv a bit of good time with my buddy , my character certificate is done by all .. woww AngryLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonPooja_11USManeetianPearl_27nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhailovepyaarpickachu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index