Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

3/9 Dragon Club: Chaddi Buddies? (Page 36)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
@Ria : I think those photos r taken by Yash only .. or else what r those photos doing in that digital camera of Yash which he seems to hv kept in kids room LOLWink...if servants took the photos , they would hv parcelled it with Mumbai album only ...

So I feel Yash was all fine with Aarti and Aman friendship when he took those photos ...

Something went wrong that rainy night only when he came home late with Aman at 3am Ouch...Yash earlier lost Arpita in rain na .. so Aarti's carelessness pissed off Yash .. mayb he thinks despite knowing that how much I hate rains , how can she hv her gala time in rain till 3am with an outsider and then dont even bother to explain me Ouch...

Aarti on the other hand does not even count this incident as anything major since for her ,its like Yash is all fine with my and Aman ka friendship .. why will he bother even if I come home late with him ... She is not considering the fact that Yash has become a possessive hubby now which Aman guessed it Embarrassed...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

PiiePooja_11Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixDeepti1808lulujjjjcssudhaLoveforlifegcluvjikky_84ilovepyaarpickachu

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tilashini

Omg most of you guys are married ?? I'm the only 20ish here? LOL

No, you have me LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjilovepyaarTilashini

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@Pearl_27 Smile
Don't be angry!! I can never envision you being angry... Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Eva JQPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjgcluvilovepyaarTilashini

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Ok aaryan's ... I'm going to bed ..will join you guys tomorrow..I'm sure that il be 20pages behind,I need to bookmark at which page I stopped.. LOL Good night...!! Have a sweet yeh dil hai dream since we won't be seeing it anytime soon Disapprove

Edited by Tilashini - 03 September 2012 at 12:40pm

Pooja_11Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjilovepyaar

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Geeta..

No, you have me LOL

hmm I am married but right now  I am with you... not married.. harried!! LOL

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

HeartEmWatsonPooja_11Kittya_CullenPearl_27Eva JQsaf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjanoneegcluvTilashiniilovepyaar

HeartEmWatson Goldie
HeartEmWatson
HeartEmWatson

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I think everyone will start blaming Aarti & then Kareena will make a grand entry and lecture everyone on women love or something LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25Pooja_11Pearl_27saf24cssudhaSamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixlulujjjjgcluvanoneeilovepyaarpickachu

Eva JQ IF-Dazzler
Eva JQ
Eva JQ

Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by Eva JQ

I think Aarti-Yash married life is not like yours or mine where we have understanding husbands who will never question about our loyalties.. we know our husbands very well and we know what in their minds but Yash Scindiya is different. He never shared his insecurities with Aarti. Ok he shares about Arpita but Aarti never made an attempt to know him more. She just assumed Yash is ok if she came home late with one hot hunk. OMG Ouch she knows Yash Scindiya is a ticking bomb! yet she just assumed him will not question her whereabout?? she is their children mother and of course he will get mad if she return home late with a guy!Confused

We don't know the reason why they were late... there might be a reason.. Why should Aarti think that Yash is a ticking bomb when maybe everything was all right between them in Mumbai??

@Raveena:  i simply think he is a ticking bomb because his mood is so unpredictable. And Aarti seems taking  things for granted just because Yash looks so happy with his family in Mumbai. I think that's the reason why she doesnt bother to tell Yash what happen between her and Aman. 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11Pearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjilovepyaarLoveforlifeanonee

Tilashini IF-Sizzlerz
Tilashini
Tilashini

Originally posted by ..Geeta..

No, you have me 

Thank you geeta .LOL See you around!! Wink

HeartEmWatsonPearl_27saf24SamanalyseZetterFireLordPhoenixcssudhalulujjjjilovepyaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index